Gibson Murdered After Painting Truck ...

Gibson Murdered After Painting Truck For Arthur ( Artie) Adkins 2005

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Secret

Zoe, KY

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Was it really drugs for the motive. Or was there something else that Donnie knew of and they (what do they call themselves Marrowbone Mafia)needed to shut him and his son up?
Cops were going to question them but Donnie gets killed before they could? Within the weekend?
Strange isn't it?
Orange truck.
Remember Gregory Fleming the one that was shot & burnt over drugs.
Chaney blamed it on Adkins.
So where did that black stuff on the truck bumper come from that Donnie said He had to rhino it because it was like melted black plastic and could not get it off? Wasnt there a ATV accident around that time too?
WHO

Charleston, WV

#2 Jun 26, 2009
Who was the ATV accident?
ATV

Zoe, KY

#3 Jun 26, 2009
June 8,2005 Atv found and rider Chapman boy in creek at Lookout. They found Fleming and Chapman on the same day. Fleming was missing since monday, but wasnt found until thursday.Had a friend in the area and didnt see no car fire on the CCC road.So was Greg being drove around for someone to make a tape of his murder,to intimidate other druggies?
They even burnt a dog in the car?
No charges there either. The law might have got a killer for dog. Because they have not got any killers on Gregory or Donnie.
Suspecting

Perry, OK

#4 Jun 26, 2009
I believe he had something to do with Chapman also, as well as rest of the area.
Hollowlogic

Winchester, KY

#5 Jun 26, 2009
Secret wrote:
Was it really drugs for the motive. Or was there something else that Donnie knew of and they (what do they call themselves Marrowbone Mafia)needed to shut him and his son up?
Cops were going to question them but Donnie gets killed before they could? Within the weekend?
Strange isn't it?
Orange truck.
So where did that black stuff on the truck bumper come from that Donnie said He had to rhino it because it was like melted black plastic and could not get it off? Wasnt there a ATV accident around that time too?
Drug dealers and drug heads killing one another. It don't get any better than this. And another one bites the dust! Who cares?
NOT AMUSED

Hodgenville, KY

#6 Jun 26, 2009
You would care if it was you family member. Good people get dealt bad cards all the time....and NO ONE deserves to be killed!!!
The Truth

Prestonsburg, KY

#7 Jun 28, 2009
Drug dealers and drug heads killing one another. It don't get any better than this. And another one bites the dust! Who cares?

people like you are what is wrong with the world today, you have no feelings for anyone. I would hate to be you, and afraid to say what you just said. The Lord knows who you are. DIDDO
Enquiring Mind

Perry, OK

#8 Jun 30, 2009
What happened to his son?
wondering

Charleston, WV

#9 Jul 2, 2009
Secret wrote:
Strange isn't it?
Orange truck.
hey.. i heard about that greg fleming case && the adkins man. back in 05' wasnt it? what ever happened with all of that? ya think it all was connected?
angry family member

Hurricane, WV

#10 Jul 2, 2009
I'll tell you what happened with Arthur Adkins...absolutely nothing!!! He is currently in jail for "gun charges" and not for murder. He is a cold blooded murderer who deserves the death penalty. He will get his day..if not in this life, one day he will have to stand in front of God and answer for the death of Gregory Fleming. I know that justice will be served one day. Rick Bartley is the sorriest excuse for a Commonwealth Attorney. He is a low down, good for nothing snake in the grass who needs to be removed from office. Pikeville is the only place where you can kill a man and never have to even be tried for murder. Greg Fleming's killer..free, Donnie Gibson's killer..free, Chapman boy's killer..free. All because it is the same person Arthur Adkins.
wondering

Perry, OK

#11 Jul 3, 2009
omg gun charges?!?!how long did he get for those measly little charges?
So stupid

Prestonsburg, KY

#12 Jul 4, 2009
On another forum Authur did.t do it Corey didn.t do it well who in the HELL did.Some said Corey wasn.t even there,now ain't that a crock of bull. probably was even more there,just my opnion.like I said on the other froum if the kids that murdered the faily from TN. were tryed here they probably would be walking the streets today.
I think its awful

Hueysville, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2009
Caleb was one of my good friend fleming a neighbor I was a friend of gibson son it is awful I was there when we pulled caleb out of the creek it is all horrible...

david t 2009

“iam here wishing i was there”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#14 Jul 4, 2009
I think its awful wrote:
Caleb was one of my good friend fleming a neighbor I was a friend of gibson son it is awful I was there when we pulled caleb out of the creek it is all horrible...
i think its awful that not one of these replies have no profileee just stupid assesss slinging shit be hind screen namesssss stupid assessss lmaoooo at you!!!!!
Truth

Charleston, WV

#16 Jul 4, 2009
Corey done the murders...ALL... he admitted it to a few ppl..his wife being one
just so u know

Ransom, KY

#17 Jul 5, 2009
angry family member wrote:
I'll tell you what happened with Arthur Adkins...absolutely nothing!!! He is currently in jail for "gun charges" and not for murder. He is a cold blooded murderer who deserves the death penalty. He will get his day..if not in this life, one day he will have to stand in front of God and answer for the death of Gregory Fleming. I know that justice will be served one day. Rick Bartley is the sorriest excuse for a Commonwealth Attorney. He is a low down, good for nothing snake in the grass who needs to be removed from office. Pikeville is the only place where you can kill a man and never have to even be tried for murder. Greg Fleming's killer..free, Donnie Gibson's killer..free, Chapman boy's killer..free. All because it is the same person Arthur Adkins.
i dont know about the chapman boy or the gibson man, but i do know that arthur is innocent of Greg's murder. check out the forum about his death, the finger is pointed in the right direction there.
just so u know

Ransom, KY

#18 Jul 5, 2009
Truth wrote:
and the truth will stand when the world is on fire.
AngelsWatching

Zoe, KY

#19 Jul 5, 2009
Oh, Adkins is guilty. I believe David T. is getting aggravated with forums and the people will not say who they really are? Wondering why? Looked at your Profile. You look familiar. Do you own a motorcycle. And that El Camino does not look like Ky Tags.
Kara Chaney

Perry, OK

#20 Jul 5, 2009
Truth wrote:
Thats the biggest load of b.s. crap i ever heard! Corey does not even know the other people. && he NEVER said any of that to his wife. i know because I AM HIS WIFE!
Someone

United States

#21 Jul 6, 2009
Maybe it was to his wife at the time considering you're number 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min just an observer 170,652
James Huffman (Jan '14) 15 min Your sentence is ... 8
Men who deprive their women of sex (Jan '10) 15 min Deprivewoman33 101
EnerBlu Jobs in Pikeville 1 hr He Got it Done Again 27
TJ'S Testimony 1 hr Bosses Little Helper 103
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Remove Trump 39,174
Trump In Trouble (Mar '17) 1 hr Uh Oh Trump 92
How Many Sex Partners? (Aug '10) 7 hr Confused 72
If you REALLY want to get mad over PROPERTY TAX... 15 hr Fox News 42

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages