First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#63 Jan 14, 2011
I love the energy dancers!!! they are great. but I wish more games were played at the expo so I could have a beer and watch the energy thrash another team!!
big daddy

Pikeville, KY

#64 Jan 16, 2011
the dancers are fu**in hot and who ever thinks they are not is blind as a bat i have been to almost every home game the basketball is great the dancers are hot and in march when the energy are hoisting the championship trophy the bandwagon will be overloaded. quit talking smack and get a life
gametime

Winchester, KY

#65 Jan 17, 2011
why are they not all there anymore? me friend said like only 4 or 5 was there sunday at the game. they used to have like 12 or 14 dancers. now they only have 4 or 5 show to a game... last game i went to was 8... and the coach that was a 13th man and played in game has not been there anymore either...

Location hidden

#66 Jan 17, 2011
the Energy is an upstart organization, can't expect lights and everything all at once. I'm a big fan, but will only watch them at the expo so I can have a beer and watch a good basketball game.
Shotcaller

Philadelphia, PA

#69 Jan 18, 2011
Don't think there are anymore expo games but heard they play Saturday in Paintsville
the One and Only

Pikeville, KY

#70 Jan 19, 2011
Dude have u been to the eye doctor recently because if u have u need to sue the hell out the doctor because he has made u blind as hell those dancers are fine I dont know if ur male or female but ur just mad because your boyfriend or girlfriend doesn't look as good so quit hating j****ss.
Its oooo aaahhh

United States

#71 Jan 20, 2011
I've tapped 4 of them so far...going for 3 more this weekend. They're alot better than you people give them credit for.
Will

Winchester, KY

#72 Jan 20, 2011
They let you tap on their shoulders maybe but you did creep them out! BOOYAH!
lob the ball

Elkhorn City, KY

#73 Jan 20, 2011
muffin tops, fat rolls, and cellulite. Looks more like "the olden Girls" than "energy" heeehheeehehhehehe

and those oufits are meant for FIT women.
get a clue

Winchester, KY

#75 Jan 25, 2011
People really crack me up how you sit back and judge other people. These girls are getting out and trying to do something good with their lives. Most are college students and have jobs but still find time to do something they love doing. There is small minded people in the world like the ones on here who are talking trash about them. So get off your couch and move your a** a little bit and quite worrying about other people so much. Maybe if you put some effort into society and quite laying on your fat a** and living off of tax payers money (which I am sure half of your trash talkers are doing since you have nothing else better to do) then maybe you would not be so uptight and enjoy good entertainment sometimes.
Fan

Winchester, KY

#76 Jan 25, 2011
When is next game? How many still dance? Who has quit?

Location hidden

#77 Jan 25, 2011
those girls do great in my opinion!!!
A wise man once said

Pikeville, KY

#78 Jan 31, 2011
Honey wrote:
<quoted text>Good luck to you making money off of -DESPERATE men. However, it wouldn't hurt to shave some FAT off the arms, belly, and thighs. If you want to pass yourself off as a "dancer/cheerleader" then lose 20 plus pounds, take out the piercings.....eeewwwwwwww, and cover the tattoos. I mean this in the nicest possible way.
I'm not sure who you are referring to, but I by no means need to shave any fat off, nor do I have my belly button pierced.
Hmm

Winchester, KY

#79 May 20, 2013
Wish they were back..nothing to do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min real americam 18,042
Mayor's Wife Blasting Combs 10 min Amy 62
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Mike Duquette 131,570
IRATE PMC Employees 32 min Brian 11
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 43 min Hatti_Hollerand 6,554
Word Association (Aug '11) 56 min Musikologist 5,367
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 58 min Musikologist 21,964
Keith Hall's withdrawl of a withdrawal decision. 4 hr enter user name 23
judge combs question 6 hr Amy 62
Josh Huffman new Pikecille Commussioner 16 hr MWD Broke 58
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info