Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2010
What are their names??
Marley P

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Dec 7, 2010
I just saw photos of the so called dancers. My God where did they dig those fat things up? Their bellys hang over to the top of their camel toes! There are only a couple of them that looks decent, the rest are DAWGS! Nasty tattoos, nasty piercings.....Yuck! They will be outta there as fast as this joke of a team!
old dude

Ransom, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2010
Where can we see a pic to judge for ourselves?
old dude

Ransom, KY

#5 Dec 8, 2010
Hey Marley p, I just saw a pic of energy dancer Chelsea Cantees in today's app xpress. You need to go to the eye dr. man; she's FINE.
Dancer

Pikeville, KY

#6 Dec 19, 2010
Marley P- thank you for "positive comments". I guess everyone has their own opinion its just the point that some things are innapropriate and uncalled for, and you slanderizing our team and our players- theres just no excuse for. None of us appreciate you putting anyone down. If you cant say anything acceptable keep your mouth shut :) ignorance is bliss
Energy Reviewer

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Dec 20, 2010
The Energy wont be here after this so called season. There is not enough public interest in it to keep the doors open. I went to one game just because I had a free pass and I bet there wasnt 30 in attendance total. There may be three Energy dancers that look ok, the rest are dogs. Two of them looks pregnant and one is so fat she wears spandex to cover her belly. None of the dancers can dance. Whoever puts their routines together has to be doing it on a wing and a prayer, very amature looking. I guess you gotta take what you can get in both the players and dancers. Happy Trials!
Truth

United States

#8 Dec 20, 2010
Friendly girls don't deserve this abuse. They are great with the kids and my daughter loves dancing when they take kids to the floor with them. Hold your heads high and know everyone is not so stupid!
bush league

Macon, GA

#9 Dec 20, 2010
Nothing like the Miners games, great Dancers, great entertainment, good games when they played. There are probably more people commenting on this thread than have actually seen them play. Have you seen the teams they play? they look like they pulled them out of a bar to play against them. The dancers are horrid in every way.
old dude

Phelps, KY

#10 Dec 20, 2010
I got to go see these so-called awful dancers--probably more fun than going to the Mark
curious

Manchester, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2010
Does Massey Energy have a dance team?
law have mercy

Elkhorn City, KY

#12 Dec 20, 2010
probably give you a lap dance and MORE on the side if you slip em a pill or a 5 spot.....
HTwoO

Elkhorn City, KY

#13 Dec 20, 2010
I think their uniforms are stupid looking. Especially the one with the attached belly curtain, cause she is so Phat.....oops misspelled it......fat
shelbiana ky

United States

#14 Dec 21, 2010
Some of these girls have been dancing most of their lives and they enjoy what they do. They are dancing because they love it not because they are trying to be eye candy for you perverts out there that is dissapointed in what you see. If you don't like the way these young ladies look then go to a strip club and get your jollies or better yet just stay at home. I think you you girls look great and you do a wonderful job with the kids. Don't listen to the negative comments. They are just jealous because they don't have the talent you have.
pikeville ky

United States

#15 Dec 21, 2010
I think the Energy dance team is a group of very talented girls. They have a very good coach. Keep your heads held high girls. The people talking trash on here about you are probably washed up dancers who are to fat and lazy to dance anymore anyway. Keep up the good work!
TALENT

Macon, GA

#16 Dec 21, 2010
What talent? You do know the team and the dancers are a running joke, RIGHT? You're a terrible knock off of the Miners and the Diamond Girls. Believe me, people are staying at home and they will continue to do so.
You know you have made it

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2010
When you get detractors and digs from the no bodies that are green with jealously. Women have few venue's here to showcase thier talents or to help upwardly mobile young ladies get some exposure. After all Hillbilly's days Parade Queen will just take you so far and just comes once a year.

I am glad to see we have more baseball farm teams and would like to see indoor footbal take off and of course the semi-pro basketball leagues. It can't be all male oportunity and dominated. You are doing a fine job girls, you look good and more importantly look like you are enjoying yourself.

The stuff of topixs should be just like water on a ducks back, let it roll off and ignore it....
football

Macon, GA

#18 Dec 21, 2010
I thought the Energy was a semipro football team. I used to go to the coalminer games and it was fun.
pikeville ky

United States

#19 Dec 21, 2010
TALENT wrote:
What talent? You do know the team and the dancers are a running joke, RIGHT? You're a terrible knock off of the Miners and the Diamond Girls. Believe me, people are staying at home and they will continue to do so.
I didn't realize it was a competition! The only people who are staying home are small minded people like yourself. Others are coming out to enjoy a good ball game with good entertainment. The Miners and the Diamond girls were very good in their time but if you havent noticed they aren't around anymore! Hummmm! GO ENERGY!!!
Truth

United States

#20 Dec 21, 2010
The energizers are very good girls that work hard to entertain the kids and fans. If you don't like the view go to the concessions stand!
typical

Ransom, KY

#21 Dec 21, 2010
Truth wrote:
The energizers are very good girls that work hard to entertain the kids and fans. If you don't like the view go to the concessions stand!
Typical low class response. I see a lot of this stupid statement on here.*Sigh*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,636
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Kyboy 37,666
JK Got Sliced By the Blue Raven 2 hr Politically Correct 24
Who Is Next 2 hr big daddy here 51
Ray Jones for Pike County Judge Executive 4 hr wtf 38
Vamderbeck Shows His Stupidity Again Concerning... 4 hr Igotyerairportfun... 16
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 8 hr Kyboy 5,551
local guys that are hung (Apr '16) Wed for you 44

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages