shooting at the bike club???

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
noseyiknow

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 27, 2014
What happened ?where is Daniel ward from? I know one but not sure if it's the same.one I would hate it if it was him that shot the Coleman man sad situation all around for sure .
Diva Biz

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Jul 27, 2014
Hillbillys get drunk on the weekend, do a little meth, pop a few pills and shoot each other. Nothing new here at all.
Bad situation

Virgie, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2014
noseyiknow wrote:
What happened ?where is Daniel ward from? I know one but not sure if it's the same.one I would hate it if it was him that shot the Coleman man sad situation all around for sure .
He wAs from kimper.
Sammy

Worton, MD

#4 Jul 27, 2014
What is the name of the M.C.? Is it a single patch or triple patch club?
Easy Rider

Winchester, KY

#5 Jul 27, 2014
Sammy wrote:
What is the name of the M.C.? Is it a single patch or triple patch club?
It's a Dog Patch Club Lil Abner, Hicks on Harley's or The Sons of Inbred's MC....
briggsANDstratto n

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 27, 2014
I wonder if Daniel knows what kind of bird cant fly?
Daniel

Winchester, KY

#7 Jul 27, 2014
Don't drop the soap!!!!
Big John

Georgetown, KY

#8 Jul 27, 2014
Someone probably got tired of Anal Odor I mean Iron Order acting like bikers.
Yea

Versailles, KY

#9 Jul 27, 2014
Had nothing to do with Iron Order , they are a law abiding club. He was part of Rebels MC. Dumbass get your story straight .
Big John

Georgetown, KY

#10 Jul 27, 2014
Yea wrote:
Had nothing to do with Iron Order , they are a law abiding club. He was part of Rebels MC. Dumbass get your story straight .
Listen numb nuts... Nobody said the name of the club.. Anal Odor is a bunch of Jap Bike posers who get no respect from any MC. They get their patch from the internet for $200. With no permission from local 1%er clubs. And yes you are right they do hide behind the Law and Izod's lawyers..
Yea

Versailles, KY

#11 Jul 27, 2014
You keep thinking that. Your a dumb ass
BikerGeeks

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jul 27, 2014
All of those biker gangs are a big gay joke. Bahaha. How ignorent does it look for a bunch of grown men saying they are in gangs and clubs.. These people arent men. Theyre sissies. A real man lives by the law of the lord and laws of mankind. He works and takes care of his family and defends his family aswell... Bikergang, Give me a break !!!! Bunch of overgrown babies .. lol. Ive heard it all now. Lol
truth

Ransom, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2014
BikerGeeks wrote:
All of those biker gangs are a big gay joke. Bahaha. How ignorent does it look for a bunch of grown men saying they are in gangs and clubs.. These people arent men. Theyre sissies. A real man lives by the law of the lord and laws of mankind. He works and takes care of his family and defends his family aswell... Bikergang, Give me a break !!!! Bunch of overgrown babies .. lol. Ive heard it all now. Lol
Laws of the lord? Only kids believe in fairy tales sorry. Got the rest right though so you get a C for Effort!
Daddy

United States

#14 Jul 28, 2014
Who all was shot and any idea why
Olive Oil

United States

#16 Jul 28, 2014
BikerGeeks wrote:
Way I see if you have the audacity to call these clubs gangs then ypu and your little "clique of friends" .... that's a gang too! Don't pass judgment on someone else's life choices before looking at your own. These club s are all about brotherhood and family.... and just like an average citizen there's always problems between two diffent groups or even two people of the same club! Think about what you say before ypu post and realize that you are declaring a group if people that hang together all the time just as you do with your little group of friends a gang.... so ..... you and yours must be to from the way you put it! As for sissies I'd like to see you go toe to toe with just one club member and see how it pans out for you. Don't run you mouth bout s*** ypu know absolutely nothing about!
why

Elkhorn City, KY

#18 Jul 28, 2014
who on earth did he do this ??? does anyone know...i worked with him for a little while and he seemed like a pretty good guy...
nosey

United States

#19 Jul 28, 2014
who else did he shoot?
My 2 cents

Dallas, TX

#20 Jul 28, 2014
Daniel Ward arrested for murder

http://kentucky.arrests.org/Arrests/Daniel_Wa...
Olive Oil

United States

#21 Jul 28, 2014
What club did he ride with?
terryboy

Hurricane, WV

#22 Jul 28, 2014
Olive Oil wrote:
<quoted text>
Way I see if you have the audacity to call these clubs gangs then ypu and your little "clique of friends" .... that's a gang too! Don't pass judgment on someone else's life choices before looking at your own. These club s are all about brotherhood and family.... and just like an average citizen there's always problems between two diffent groups or even two people of the same club! Think about what you say before ypu post and realize that you are declaring a group if people that hang together all the time just as you do with your little group of friends a gang.... so ..... you and yours must be to from the way you put it! As for sissies I'd like to see you go toe to toe with just one club member and see how it pans out for you. Don't run you mouth bout s*** ypu know absolutely nothing about!
Only way to go toe to toe as you call it with (1) gang member is to catch 1 by his self. And then knowing the recourse of your action. Having to fight a group at one point is guaranteed.
I have been approached by a few different clubs but was not interested. I think "most" are weak individuals but there are exceptions to the rules. I know some that I have the utmost respect for. But most of them are older bikers. This new generation is weak and they don't make them earn their patch. But that's just my opinion.
#hateyuppybikers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 149,837
God bless Donald trump !!!!! 18 min Conrad 34
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 21 min -Prince- 7,582
Word Association (Aug '11) 49 min Darktainium 6,919
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 54 min Darktainium 25,624
Paul Patton Statue 1 hr Pikeman 8
the Bitches of the PMC Parking Garage 1 hr grab bag 4
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Uncle Tom 32,719

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages