Thieves on Pompey

Elkhorn City, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Tonight makes the third night in two weeks that I have heard of someone's car on Pompey getting broken into. I know for a fact that one woman's car was found with her door open and all the stuff inside it gone through, plus my neighbor said that someone was snooping around his garage yesterday as well! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up so that if you see anyone walking that you don't recognize you might want to inform the people who live there. This afternoon around 9:45 I was coming out of Pompey and passed a boy walking, wearing a hoodie and jeans...Didn't think much about it until my mom called and one of the neighbors had called because they heard someone outside. The place where the guy was walking was right down from that place and just a few minutes after the call. I mean the guy could have just been walking, but sounds kind of odd. Whoever was there ran off when they went outside to check and nothing was missing this time, but apparently there is a thief in the neighborhood so watch out!
Really

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Thanks for the warning. How far up in pompey is this happening?
pink sugarplum

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
theft is not only a career for some, now they are just blatant about it.
they just dont care.
probably drugs, because a druggie who needs drugs wont care how they have to get them.
DEVIL DOG

Riverside, IL

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Blowem away !!!!!! Smoke thier asses like a pack of cool cigarettes stop that shit
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

#5 Feb 2, 2013
OMG.

I can't believe this is happening in one of the top 100 small towns in the US?

Pikeville is the perfect town and community and it pains me to see the community rocked by a rare burglary.

What's next?

Painkiller culture? Meth? Prostitution? Poverty? Illiteracy and no focus on education?
Thieves on Pompey

Elkhorn City, KY

#6 Feb 7, 2013
It's happened from the mouth of the creek all the way to the forks on now 6 different occasions. I don't know who it is, but everyone I have talked to has had the same things happen to them. My aunt lives around the mouth of the creek and has had things happen I know of now 4 times. Just keep a close eye out.
moron

United States

#7 Feb 8, 2013
GodLovesYou wrote:
OMG.
I can't believe this is happening in one of the top 100 small towns in the US?
Pikeville is the perfect town and community and it pains me to see the community rocked by a rare burglary.
What's next?
Painkiller culture? Meth? Prostitution? Poverty? Illiteracy and no focus on education?
Hey idiot, stick to what you know best Patrick, rectal reamings.

This is a serious matter and a concerned member of the community is trying to warn the neighborhood of potential danger to their property or even safety. It's nothing to joke about or make light of.

Put yourself in the other persons shoes for once. What if someone were at your dads place breaking in to steal your most cherished possession, your anal beads, and you got shot while trying to stop them.

It's not very funny now is it.

“"shes a wild one"”

Since: Jan 13

In the Pines, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2013
one more thread, taken over by the childish, why not start your own thread, so the two of you can trade insults all day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 min Kyboy 5,023
Wicca 58 min In search of 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 59 min Paul 164,694
is it true most skinny men prefer plus size women. (Feb '10) 1 hr Mmmmm 48
Eric Newsome 1 hr Wishin 3
local guys that are hung (Apr '16) 1 hr T - long 27
Colored Physician at PMC 1 hr seehim 11
Eric conn is on the run 23 hr texas pete 75

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages