wtf

Lexington, KY

#3 May 5, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
And here I thought the was "normal" fare for most bus lines like Greyhound..packed with the mentally ill and traversing the country to and fro, LMAO!
2 out of 2 Sucker Punk.

Lmfao
wtf

Lexington, KY

#5 May 6, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so easy to keep you in suspense...just ask you what 2 + 2 equals
LMAO!
How was Barry's blast?
wtf

Lexington, KY

#7 May 6, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well from the looks of your face...messy as hell!
LMAO!
From the smile on your Face it must have been refreshing.
Hilarious

Winchester, KY

#9 May 6, 2013
"We" Taxpayers? I got confused there for a minute, but then remembered Topix is where you like to play pretend. If you were to give up on this alternative (bum) lifestyle and actually get out and find a job people wouldn't think so poorly of you. Some people might even grow accustomed to seeing that hideous thing on top of your neck and not get nauseous when they see you. It's even possible you could find a place to live and let poor daddy salvage a little of the life he has left. I realize it is hard to turn loose and go out in to the big World all alone, but just remember there are millions of us who left home while still teens and made it. Hanging there in to your forties is ridiculous.
best post ever

Richmond, KY

#10 May 6, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Well from the looks of your face...messy as hell!
LMAO!
rofl! this was so damn good I shared this with my co-workers! funny stuff man!
you TSP are a waste

Wheelwright, KY

#11 May 6, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
This one is almost as gut-busting as the "Ship'em Out Fed Mex" thread. It seems yet another Hospital has gotten a bright idea on how to cut down on the number of mentally ill patients they have needing treatment: Give them a couple days worth of meds and put their asses on Greyhound going one-way to somewhere, ha!
http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/24/las-vegas-h...
So you think it is funny to make fun of mentally handicapped people who are locked up in them selves??? I would rather my tax money go to help those poor souls, than a lowlife 42 year old washed up cum guzzling deadbeat pos emo as yourself!!! I have known several who could NOT help their condition, who at one time were great hard working people. What is your excuse for the measly sorry ass life with daddy you deadbeat bum. You are the one who should be on a greyhound somewhere, perhaps to work.
Now go ahead and type your ignorance back to this thread, and prove some more how you have NO life but this site and your self proclaimed "word worshipping homotrolls of the TLH dynasty". Lmfao Well maybe I shouldn't laugh, your delusions of being a Topix god, not working and being queer is a sure sign of Mental Illness. Your mommy or daddies eggs had to have been expired!!
I am done with you now go Suck-a-Punk.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#13 May 7, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I thought that one was really one of my wittiest personal bests yet. I'm glad you all garnered some good laughs from it as well. It's not like it is extremely taxing to properly humiliate and verbally b!tchslap that POS SOB WTF, you know? He usually just sets his own stupid ass up for it and then I just deliver the goods. LMAO!
How was that Barry Blast he shot down your throat Swallower?

Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16 May 7, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
I am going to contact Greyhound about getting an Ills On Wheels program started around here if possible. I believe POS SOB WTF would be the best candidate for a locally run program's maiden (one-way) voyage. We can pack him a knapsack with some snacks, his sex toys (i.e. TLH Blow Up doll..don't ask WHERE you have to blow it up from, WTF's anal beads, lube, etc.) and a day or two's worth of
his psychotropic Meds then send his useless, mentally deficit ass on it's way.
Instead of Greyhound we'll call this bus line with WTF on it Gaybound.
You are enrolled in Queers on Pills.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#18 May 9, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Do what now? There's a program you want me to help get you enrolled in? Well, as much as I despise your sickeningly immoral and deviant existence, if you're serious about getting help for your pill addiction and homosexuality then I will be the bigger man (now, now don't start getting horny about me as usual) and do all I can to see that you get help. At least you've taken the first step to admitting your issues and now you just need to follow through before I change my mind and eliminate you for all time.
You founded the Fhags in Drag Circle of queers in your Basement boy.
you TSP are a waste

Wheelwright, KY

#19 May 9, 2013
The Sucker Punch sure doesn't want to explain how, letting a man "suck his d!ck" does not make him gay.
Whiner

Pikeville, KY

#22 May 12, 2013
THE SUCKER PUNCH wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, I will explain this one time and one time only. You were still in your pre-op phase and I'll admit, you made an attractive looking "woman" in your cross dressing get up. I made the mistake of letting you oralize me and later discovered you were a male in drag. Now that does not make me gay, just deceived. Who is the _ee_? U R, d!cklips, LMAO!
Then you blew Barry for pills.
yes

Clay City, KY

#23 May 12, 2013
speaking of ills on wheels- the Kmart wheelchair jockey creeper- nastyy...those brown teeth gross me out.
be aware

Clay City, KY

#24 May 13, 2013
the wheelchair jockey is creepy, hide yo kids, hide yo animals cause thats about all hes gonna get. disgusting this guy is,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 28 min Injudgement 19,979
Word Association (Aug '11) 52 min Analog man 5,547
anyone know what happened to Bobbi Akers from c... (Jan '12) 1 hr less than zero 3
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr dollarsbill 131,857
OMG Kentcky Power ro raise rates 12 % 3 hr old dude 29
Why do women fart during sex? (Nov '09) 4 hr skinny guy 291
Fancy Church on Marrowbone 5 hr John 2
Sheriff Charles Fuzzy Keesee 5 hr word on the street 31
Is ISIS In America Imminent? 7 hr Obama Is A Fvcktard 41
Have any coal miner's heard from Mitch McConnell? 8 hr whisperinghope 111
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info