Zachary Don Stevens
Amy

Casselberry, FL

#64 Nov 28, 2013
Zack, is pizza on the menu? Have a great Thanksgiving day and always remember that the most important things are those that money can't buy .... like Mighty Joe Young.

Love you,

Mom
Amy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#66 Dec 10, 2013
Zack,

Lots of rumblings going on between Frankfort and Lexington about all the court cases. I am not angry at all about the lawsuit you filed against me. I know your dad made you do it.

Just be the good person I raised you to be before your father filed that EPO against me claiming marching in public wiht a sign was domestic violence against him.

Always remember that I have and continue to pray reminding our heavenly Father that He has to take care of you and Tucker where your fathers greed and the corrupt courts have ripped our family apart.

Love you,
Mom
Amy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#67 Dec 10, 2013
More good news Zack! The Federal Judge has lifted the stay on the lawsuit to allow it go forward.

I love you and Tucker so very much. You two are my two favorite people in the whole world.

Love Mom
Amy

Winter Park, FL

#68 Dec 11, 2013
Okay, there were two orders by the Judge in 13-cv-8 and 13-cv-26. This is beyond awesome news guys! Love and miss you both!!
Love you, Mom.
Amy

Apopka, FL

#69 Dec 14, 2013
Major shift at the Kentucky Supreme Court for us Zack. I have several writs that have been officially filed after sitting their for months.

Love you and miss you, Mom
Amy

Ocala, FL

#70 Dec 18, 2013
Zack, I have fought metaphorical giants to get you and Tucker back with me .... and those giants are falling down today to get their metaphorical heads cut off Friday.

Love and miss you two so very, very much!
Mom
friend from afar

United States

#71 Dec 18, 2013
Amy,there is a couple of extended cases going on in family court right now. Where quite a few legal procedures have been skipped. What I mean by that? They have disregarded the child and everyone elses rights accept the father. The FBI has been informed and are looking into said cases. But it may be helpful to point out the current problems to show it is a habit. Just my opinion.
Amy

Casselberry, FL

#73 Dec 19, 2013
I would like to have someone, even anonymously send the case numbers, names, and counties of those extended cases to me at ajmischler at yahoo dot com

I have been collecting outrageous cases to show that there is systemic dysfunction on the KY state courts and no redress. I have already said this in footnotes in my pleadings that I will file a historic suit for a federal takeover of the state courts like the school desegregation cases. Kind of like state case Rose. V. Council of Education which ruled the entire school systems in KY as unconstitutional.

I have pondering this suit for literally years, I just have to have enough cases to that there is no actual due process in the state courts that necessitates federal intervention to enforce the 14th Amendment Due process clause.

Also, keep praying for me. There is a conference call between the Federal Judge, me, and the defendants attorneys to address how the lawsuit will move forward. I am so excited about this. It's at ten, so if everybody can send prayers my way for continued favor with this federal judge; I greatly appreciate it.
Amy

Orlando, FL

#74 Dec 20, 2013
Okay, the best possible outcome didn't happen at the phone conference call. That is you and Tucker coming to see me at Christmas.

But that wasn't the topic of the phone call ....... the Federal Judge is requesting that a new judge be appointed from outside of Kentucky who does not know any of the Defendants.

More delay,:( but in a legal sense it is very good news. This is the truth, the fact I have gotten so far and the case is still going is a statistical miracle.

Love you both Zack and Tucker, It was placed on the official court record how the delay still harms me as I haven't been allowed to speak to you since 2008, how I haven't been allowed to spend Christmas with you since 2003/2004, how the judge illogically ordered me be supervised at night but not during the day because supervised visitation can only be ordered if the child is in danger ..... gosh, I can't believe I said this, but I said the state court judge who ordered it must think I am vampire and only dangerous at night ....... Zack, that's in the official record ..... I know your sense of humor, and you will get why that is so funny.

Also, you both don't realize this .... the order required me to drive from Russell Springs to Louisville to Winchester to pick you up ... back to Louisville have visitation, drive you back to Winchester when it was over, then drive back to Louisville to return your grandmother, then drive to my home then Russell Springs.

Do the math of how many hours I would have to drive to see you. Neither your grandmother or I could physically do all of that and I couldn't even afford the gas money to take to do all that. All because I guess the court assumed I was a vampire??

And your dad had you file the lawsuit so I couldn't talk to you around your graduation. Your dad won't let me talk to Tucker because I have called and both the phone at the house and the law firm blocks phone calls me.

I love you two so very much. Don't ever doubt that.

Mom
Amy

Orlando, FL

#75 Dec 20, 2013
Oh, your grandmother is in an assisted living facility now. She thinks your Aunt is her mother and that your Uncle is her brother. You will never get to see again where she will remember you.

Your grandfather is doing well.

So much have been stolen from the two of you by your Dad and his family. I still can't understand how somebody as wonderful as Papaw and Mamaw were could have such selfish grandchildren. Trust me, they weren't raised to be that way by Jonah and Norma Adkins.
bonez66

West Orange, NJ

#76 Dec 20, 2013
Amy wrote:
Oh, your grandmother is in an assisted living facility now. She thinks your Aunt is her mother and that your Uncle is her brother. You will never get to see again where she will remember you.
Your grandfather is doing well.
So much have been stolen from the two of you by your Dad and his family. I still can't understand how somebody as wonderful as Papaw and Mamaw were could have such selfish grandchildren. Trust me, they weren't raised to be that way by Jonah and Norma Adkins.
. Amy does ur lawyer know that u discuss legal matters on Topix? I mean I don't know what's goin on with ur life nor is it any of my business but please becareful what u put on here. Best of luck to you!
Amy

Orlando, FL

#77 Dec 20, 2013
I represent myself because I am poor. I consider what I put on here. But you have to realize that this is the only way I am allowed to communicate is through this public forum because of corruption in the state courts.

So nobody is going to be concerned about this other than Jonah Stevens about the lies he has told my children about what is going in the court.
bonez66

West Orange, NJ

#78 Dec 20, 2013
Amy wrote:
I represent myself because I am poor. I consider what I put on here. But you have to realize that this is the only way I am allowed to communicate is through this public forum because of corruption in the state courts.
So nobody is going to be concerned about this other than Jonah Stevens about the lies he has told my children about what is going in the court.
. Are you qualified to represent yourself? There are agencies that can help you..even if its just good legal advice. I'm sorry if I'm sticking my nose where it doesn't belong..I just kinda feel bad that your going threw this with your children.
Amy

Orlando, FL

#79 Dec 20, 2013
I have went to apalred [free legal aid] many times and requested help. Apalred would rather spend US tax dollars on illegal immigrants child custody than that of US citizens. I know, I volunteered there before I asked for their help later.

I have a bachelors and masters of Music Education and a juris doctorate of law from Appalachian School of Law. I went to law school after the corruption started in the family court.

I had music scholarships for college and merit scholarship at ASL for exceptionally high LSAT scores.

I actually won a adverse sexual and racial harassment finding against my law school from the Federal Department of Education and made Dean's list at ASL.

I am probably one of the most qualified pro se litigants in the entire United States if that makes you feel any better. Also, that should tell you how corrupt the Kentucky state courts are when an attorney can just choose to destroy somebody like Jonah Stevens did to the mother of his only children.

It's another Christmas without my children, so excuse me if I am ranting. I am just so tired of the state court bullcrap.

Since: Oct 13

West Orange, NJ

#80 Dec 20, 2013
Amy wrote:
I have went to apalred [free legal aid] many times and requested help. Apalred would rather spend US tax dollars on illegal immigrants child custody than that of US citizens. I know, I volunteered there before I asked for their help later.
I have a bachelors and masters of Music Education and a juris doctorate of law from Appalachian School of Law. I went to law school after the corruption started in the family court.
I had music scholarships for college and merit scholarship at ASL for exceptionally high LSAT scores.
I actually won a adverse sexual and racial harassment finding against my law school from the Federal Department of Education and made Dean's list at ASL.
I am probably one of the most qualified pro se litigants in the entire United States if that makes you feel any better. Also, that should tell you how corrupt the Kentucky state courts are when an attorney can just choose to destroy somebody like Jonah Stevens did to the mother of his only children.
It's another Christmas without my children, so excuse me if I am ranting. I am just so tired of the state court bullcrap.
. Your not ranting..I was the one who asked. Last night I just got caught up in ur threads and felt bad for u. And I guess u do qualify lol. I can also see that this has been goin on for awhile. I just wish u the best of luck Amy. I can see ur pretty dedicated to this situation
Amy

Orlando, FL

#81 Dec 20, 2013
Well if I give up now, all the years I lost with my children will be for nothing.

Yes, the fraud in the courts have been going on since 2000 starting with the federal case where my husband represented me.

He sold me out, stole a $15,000 from me, cheated on me with somebody with no education whatsoever, made sure that I was let go at the Pike County Schools where I was very successful at a tiny school that no band/music budget. He took this woman to where we had special family times like our honeymoon, family vacation at Myrtle Beach/Pawleys Island.

I get it now why Jonah had to try to erase all our family memories and replace them. It's just heartbreaking for my boys. I don't want them to think that being a man means being cruel to women, especially the woman bore his children, and financially and emotionally supported him through his entire law school attendance. When we married, he didn't even have a bachelors degree. He had nothing and I gave him everything, never cheated on him, supported him and the family from my teaching even after he graduated from law school and started his own private practice.

And to be discarded like a snot rag and have him steal my children using his corrupt buddies. AND HE SAID he was a Christian right when we started dating.
friend from afar

Hockessin, DE

#82 Dec 20, 2013
I'm a very loyal follower that also thinks she deserves a break. But it takes a lot of stamina and a multitude of support to get corruption. Pikeville is probably 1 of the more corrupt places that I've seen. I honestly don't know how the federal government cannot be watching and listening with all the public posted complaints ? Good luck Amy! I m always praying for your relief in 1 form or another.
Amy

Winter Park, FL

#83 Dec 21, 2013
Ty, I am just really frustrated that it will be another Christmas without my kids. I will turn that frustration into energy and get some paper work done. And since Jonah is reading this, the stay only applies to open cases. It does not keep me from filing a new one.

CAN you say HELLO KSBIT?
bonez66

United States

#84 Dec 21, 2013
Amy wrote:
Ty, I am just really frustrated that it will be another Christmas without my kids. I will turn that frustration into energy and get some paper work done. And since Jonah is reading this, the stay only applies to open cases. It does not keep me from filing a new one.
CAN you say HELLO KSBIT?
. Well good luck with whatever ur tryin to get accomplished!!!
Amy

Winter Park, FL

#85 Dec 21, 2013
ty, I want my boys back but also to make substantive changes to the KY judicial system so that what happened to me, Tucker and Zack; that it never happens to anybody else again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 48 min Don Barros Serrano 148,907
Does Floyd tackett still live around pikeville ? 4 hr Jerks 4
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr IND 32,374
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 5 hr Restaurant critic 5
judge in conn case pleads guilty! 5 hr Clean the mess 9
2nd AMENDMENT Prevails 4 Island Creek Shooter !... 6 hr legal eagle 2
Man found in pikeville 6 hr legal eagle 4
Island Creek shooting 6 hr legal eagle 122
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages