First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Zack, your father has blocked calls from my home phone to his office. I was planning on setting up a time for you and your brother to call me but your fathers actions are preventing this from taking place. Also, please understand that I have been fighting for you in the Courts. Within the next three months, your father will have legal decisions against him. I am sorry that your father has and is trying to alienate your relationship with me, your mother. Just remember to be a better man than that. Love you.
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Zack, the good news is that very prominent attorneys are taking a very hard look at the case files which show that you and your brother were illegally stolen from me due to fraud upon the court.

The bad news, is that the likelihood of your father being disbarred is becoming greater by the day. Make sure that he has set up money for your college and puts it in your name, now before he goes broke.

Love you and miss you much.
Zack Stevens

Stanton, KY

#3 Mar 27, 2013
First of all Mom I don't appreciate you putting my name and my brother's on the internet. After you posted his emotional meltdown a few years ago for the world to hear dont you think that humilated us to a degree of harm that you will never know. And all the other stuff you put on the internet you embarrase us SO STOP IT. What do I have to do to escape your internet insanity must I go to the military instead of college. Mom you emotionally tormented us when we were in your care my brother worse than me. Come to think about it I might just expose your FRAUD. Remember the time you and Suzie kept us away from dad and the police came looking for us. You and her took us to a lawyers office on Monday and the night before you and her hid us from the police. You started crying saying Suzie talked you into doing a felony then you all said you had to tell a lie that your life was in danger you made it up after the lawyer told you he could not get another judge away from pike county to do the divorce case. Maybe Ill sue Suzie and you for false imprisonment for that night and day I had to stay there scared you and her might kill us or run away with us so you could try to hurt dad. I think you have done a farse in court you go to court to pretend you love us when all you really want to do is to aggravate dad. If we go back to court I am going tell this to the judge and the other things you did.
Amy

Altamonte Springs, FL

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Jonah, stop pretending to be Zack. Also, the word is farce not "farse". You know with a law degree, you think you could spell better than that.

Obviously, if you thought Zack had a case for damages for facts that go back six years; wouldn't as a good dad, have already sued on behalf of your son?

Oh, and Jonah. It's really really not about you. I want my children back, and if takes you losing your license to practice law- then you have nobody to blame but yourself. I sleep well at night because my conscious is clean, and I put my boys in God's hands. Jonah, you on the other hand don't sleep at night because of your guilty conscious.
Zack Stevens

Stanton, KY

#5 Mar 28, 2013
Amy wrote:
Jonah, stop pretending to be Zack. Also, the word is farce not "farse". You know with a law degree, you think you could spell better than that.
Obviously, if you thought Zack had a case for damages for facts that go back six years; wouldn't as a good dad, have already sued on behalf of your son?
Oh, and Jonah. It's really really not about you. I want my children back, and if takes you losing your license to practice law- then you have nobody to blame but yourself. I sleep well at night because my conscious is clean, and I put my boys in God's hands. Jonah, you on the other hand don't sleep at night because of your guilty conscious.
Mom it really is me. You wanted to make contact now you got it. You dont like what I said so you deny that it is me. You deny me and you deny reality. I am grown now an adult and some ways I am safe from you. I have until I am 19 to sue you and her. I wondered if that girl Suzie had not talked you into doing a felony would things have been different. You chose to protect her and you with a lie after talking with the lawyer. If you had only thought about me and my brother first instead of try to hurt dad through us. Life would have been different. Mom I can prove it is me remember the time about the cat under your bed. I missed school today cause I had a headache you should not be doing this stuff to us. My brother showed me what you had typed back he got home from school.
Old friend of Jonah

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2013
WOW!!! Amy I can't believe u would go this low as to put ur children's personal family business on this website for the entire world to see. U know they have friends and classmates that will probably read this. If u had any respect for ur children u would stop putting this stuff on here. U should be ashamed Amy for what u said on here about their father. Regardless of what their dad has done he is still their dad and I'm sure they love him. Amy u need to grow up and stop.... Best of luck to u Zack and ur lil brother and I wish all u guys the best!!
Amy

Orlando, FL

#7 May 20, 2013
Zack, I thought you should know that I put a copy of the lawsuit where father pretended to be you to sue me in Shelby County the day before your birthday online.

It's at http://pikecountyinjusticefiles.blogspot.com/ if you and Tucker want to read it.

Your father is mentally ill which is obvious in the documents at the website. I have done everything in my power to protect you and Tucker from afar. Keep yourself and your brother safe.

I love you and miss you guys very much.
Umm

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 May 21, 2013
Wanting the boys back when one will soon be 18?? I think when one becomes an adult he can chose who he wants to associate with so time will tell.
Amy

Orlando, FL

#9 May 22, 2013
Zack you do realize the Shelby County Judge can put you in jail for contempt of court for false filing?

I don't believe for a minute that you knew about the lawsuit or that you filed it. We, and now all of Pike County know that your father, Attorney Jonah Lee Stevens filed a frivolous lawsuit in Shelby County to try to harm my reputation and hurt me emotionally and financially.

I am so sorry about all of this, but I have no choice for your safety, your brothers safety, and my own safety to air this out in public. Otherwise, I fear that your Dad is going to go further over the edge and kill all of us.

Keep yourself and Tucker safe. Love you.
banker123

Cynthiana, KY

#10 May 22, 2013
Zachary, I do not know you , your brother, nor your Mom. I do know your Dad. If you do not want contact with your Mom, then just ignore her--don't even reply to her posts here on topix, like you did above...That's what she wants! Look, the woman just threatened you directly above, which is emotional abuse in and of itself, when she intimated that you could be put in jail for contempt. Again, a reason to put her on "Ignore." ~ Finally, your Dad cannot do anything to harm that woman's reputation because she's ruined her own reputation--there's nothing there left to harm.
Amy

Lady Lake, FL

#11 May 23, 2013
Banker 123 is Terry and Selena Woody Stevens from Georgetown. Terry is Jonah Lee Stevens brother.

Do you see how they support Jonah Lee Stevens mental instability? What kind of sick people applaud a 19 year old in suing his own mother?

That's the Stevens for you. The Shelby County judge is going to be angry that Jonah Stevens and Hamilton & Stevens have wasted the Courts time.

There are ramifications to filing a lawsuit. If one is filed to harass as this one is, and doesn't even state the address and phone number of the complainant .... somebody is going to be held responsible.

I think when discovery is completed of Zachary's school records, the judge will probably fine the law firm of Hamilton & Stevens substantially.

Just know Zack, I am not angry at you for suing me. I know what its like being emotionally abused by your father and I know you and your brother are just trying survive.

Love you, Mom.
Amy

Lady Lake, FL

#12 May 23, 2013
Zack, I just got the green certificate of service card from the response I sent to you for the lawsuit your father filed against me pretending to be you.

Know what? You didn't sign it. Who did? Candi Pack, a paralegal at Hamilton & Stevens.

BUT here is the issue, the notarized statement says that you swore under oath that your address was PO Box 1286, Pikeville KY 41502.

Honey, that is a felony. You can go to jail for one to five years for making a false notarized statement. And Shelby County can prosecute you for that. This is very serious. You can't let your Dad leave you on the hook for a felony. You have to tell the truth that you didn't sign the lawsuit or the notarized statement.

I am not angry with you at all. Take care of your little brother. Love you, Mom.
friend from a far

Pikeville, KY

#13 May 23, 2013
Amy wrote:
Zack, I just got the green certificate of service card from the response I sent to you for the lawsuit your father filed against me pretending to be you.
Know what? You didn't sign it. Who did? Candi Pack, a paralegal at Hamilton & Stevens.
BUT here is the issue, the notarized statement says that you swore under oath that your address was PO Box 1286, Pikeville KY 41502.
Honey, that is a felony. You can go to jail for one to five years for making a false notarized statement. And Shelby County can prosecute you for that. This is very serious. You can't let your Dad leave you on the hook for a felony. You have to tell the truth that you didn't sign the lawsuit or the notarized statement.
I am not angry with you at all. Take care of your little brother. Love you, Mom.
Amy I really hope you get some closure from all this legal process.I tried this fight with a spouse a few years back and it just kept getting worse on me and I knew I was right.But they turned my children against me also and I just had to let go.Now in the present?My children have grown up and started drifting back to me and it feels like I was robbed of my heart.But I do get to see them before I die and I guess that s what counts.These hillbilly court systems don t have any real justice for people of meek means,it is set up for who pays the most?Gets the most and I m telling you as a friend to just go after Jonah and let the rest go.You will win that way and that way only.The more you fight at 1 time?The more you have to get together and have the same story.Your kids will come to you in time.Just take some time for yourself and get the one legally that caused it all.No one else matters at this point because the way the feds are going after these courts here?It is just a matter of time until you see them leave 1 way or another and I think that we have you to thank for some of that.They are so stupid that they have underestimated you since day 1 but I know you ve been rightt on the feds and even made it to the supreme courts!That says alot!God bless you and good luck!!
Amy your crazy

Winchester, KY

#14 May 23, 2013
Hasn't it come to mind that your son doesn't want you harassing him. That is why he put his dads law office on there instead of his own address. Because he is scared of you. He is scared that you will come to where he lives and kill him for suing you. Since he doesn't live in his dads law office he won't have to worry about it. Since you won't do anything like that at his dad law office, right?

CMN

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15 May 23, 2013
friend from a far wrote:
<quoted text>Amy I really hope you get some closure from all this legal process.I tried this fight with a spouse a few years back and it just kept getting worse on me and I knew I was right.But they turned my children against me also and I just had to let go.Now in the present?My children have grown up and started drifting back to me and it feels like I was robbed of my heart.But I do get to see them before I die and I guess that s what counts.These hillbilly court systems don t have any real justice for people of meek means,it is set up for who pays the most?Gets the most and I m telling you as a friend to just go after Jonah and let the rest go.You will win that way and that way only.The more you fight at 1 time?The more you have to get together and have the same story.Your kids will come to you in time.Just take some time for yourself and get the one legally that caused it all.No one else matters at this point because the way the feds are going after these courts here?It is just a matter of time until you see them leave 1 way or another and I think that we have you to thank for some of that.They are so stupid that they have underestimated you since day 1 but I know you ve been rightt on the feds and even made it to the supreme courts!That says alot!God bless you and good luck!!
Your advice is the way to go as much as it hurts to have your children alienated from you. I went through this some years ago when I divorced a carousing drunk who threatened me with a gun. My son was manipulated into choosing his dad as his custodial parent and my in-laws financed the whole proceeding starting with both attorneys (smart of them to bribe mine as well as his) and the judge. Losing all financial means and all personal possessions ( yes, even my clothing and Xmas gifts from my family) was nothing compared to being separated from my son - like a knife through my heart. Yet, I continued to keep involved in my son's life, even though I was consantly rebuffed by the ex and his family including my son. They took the phone off the hook when they knew I would call (to arrange visitation which I was always stood up), called the police whenever I arrived to pick him up (so the neighbors could see) and eventually moved him out of the court's jurisdiction (took him to Letcher Co.) to make him inaccessible to me. I was determined not to allow these so-called Christians to use my son to punish me for outing their trashy son so I persisted in keeping contact. As he grew older he finally saw the light and we now have a good relationship even though he is stll under his father's thumb. The in-laws have passed on and hopefully the ex is not far behind. Sometimes you just have to back off the legal stuff and concentrate on your children's welfare and what is best for them. In time, when your children grow older they will see how important you are to their lives and reconcile. If they are lucky they will see their father for what he is and realize the time they have lost with their mother.
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#16 May 24, 2013
I do hope Zack and Tucker look up parental alienation and understand it.

Jonah has already hired somebody to kill me and it failed. So no, I don't go into Pike County.

My boys have been stolen from me. I haven't been able to get redress in the courts. So what do you do? You either give up or take action against the institution.

I have collected enough documents to show that the court system does not work. This includes other cases. My ultimate goal is this, if I can't have my children- the most important people who will ever be in my world- then its time to do something legally radical.

Let's take down the entire judicial branch of government. Yes, I admit that this sounds crazy- but its been done before in school systems that were out of control, so why not a state judicial system.

I am going for a federal take over of the Kentucky state courts and every judge and attorney can thank Attorney Jonah Lee Stevens and the corrupt Pike County Courts for what happens.

If I can't have my boys, then my legacy to them will be this. Then they will know how important they are to me, and I have done everything in my power to make what was wrong, to be right.
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#17 May 24, 2013
Oh, and Zack,

Ask your Dad about the $15,000.00 he stole from me. You see he had me believing for a decade that there was one agreement and one check for the two lawsuits against the Floyd County BOE [where Hamilton & Stevens did one suit, and a Lexington firm did the other one]. You can imagine my surprise that there were two agreements and two checks, one which I never received and never cashed.

NOW I KNOW why your granny would insist on running to the mail box and wouldn't let me- she was screening my mail from my Lexington attorney.

That is the real reason your Dad pretended to be you and sued me, because I told him I knew about that the week before you sued. Of course, you would already know about this if you had read the response.

The funny thing about $15,000 grand- its easily traceable. I bet he didn't deposit it in his own account, but probably a girlfriends. Hey, maybe my $15,000 grand stolen was spent to buy his girlfriends Bronco. It's not like she had a job at the time to buy her own car.

Anyway, now that you know about the lawsuit, and the response, you should read it for yourself. If you are not allowed to have a copy of it Zack, then why not? I mean, you did sue me, right??
friend from a far

Jackson, KY

#18 May 24, 2013
Amy wrote:
Oh, and Zack,
Ask your Dad about the $15,000.00 he stole from me. You see he had me believing for a decade that there was one agreement and one check for the two lawsuits against the Floyd County BOE [where Hamilton & Stevens did one suit, and a Lexington firm did the other one]. You can imagine my surprise that there were two agreements and two checks, one which I never received and never cashed.
NOW I KNOW why your granny would insist on running to the mail box and wouldn't let me- she was screening my mail from my Lexington attorney.
That is the real reason your Dad pretended to be you and sued me, because I told him I knew about that the week before you sued. Of course, you would already know about this if you had read the response.
The funny thing about $15,000 grand- its easily traceable. I bet he didn't deposit it in his own account, but probably a girlfriends. Hey, maybe my $15,000 grand stolen was spent to buy his girlfriends Bronco. It's not like she had a job at the time to buy her own car.
Anyway, now that you know about the lawsuit, and the response, you should read it for yourself. If you are not allowed to have a copy of it Zack, then why not? I mean, you did sue me, right??
Amy,I really do wish you well and hope that you will have some closure.But as I said?The FBI has already raided Mingo County Court House this week and I know they are eyeballing the area completely.Those people are really nervous right now,so the best thing you can do is to contact them with your proof and help them all out the door.They have been a real pain to the very people they are supposed to be serving.If you cannot come up with the price that you have been offered for justice?Then you suffer no matter what.I wonder how many lives have been cut short due to this nasty practice in the area?I know we can t see what goes on behind closed doors but some of the rulings handed down are just too obvious and need really to be backed up by an out side party with no knowledge of these people.It has became a very depressed and most of all?An out of control area.So please take my advice and start at the FBI main branch office and work your way through the red tape.It will be worth it in the end.They will tell you that there is nothing going on,but thats the same answer I got when I went in and there was a major case forming.Although it was nt anything as far as I know of mine but along the lines of that nature it was.So it did help with the rest of there information and who knows?Maybe they ll take yours and run with it now because they are looking to stomp out all the corruption due to the loss of money!!That is the driving force for everything in this world.God bless and good luck!!
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#19 Jun 4, 2013
You have six days to files response from my response filed in the lawsuit that your dad pretended to be you to sue me.

It's very important that you read carefully and understand what you sign. I have no doubt that your dad will try to get you to sign an affidavit. If it is not the truth, then don't sign it. I don't want to see your dad do something foolish that gets you arrested.

Zack, the entire Kentucky Supreme Court and the Kentucky Board of Governor along with the Kentucky Bar Association is fully aware of the lawsuit and are watching it very closely.

I am sorry your dad put you in this position, but its out of my hands.

Please remember, I am not angry at you or Tucker. I love and miss you both very very much. Remember the story out of the Bible you said you would never forget? Well, the ending of that story turned out pretty good though it looked like the ending was going to stink, right? Well, our story is like that.

Be the respectful and upstanding young man I know you are, and take care of your brother.

Love you both, Mom.
Amy

Winter Garden, FL

#20 Jun 12, 2013
I love you Zack and miss you very much. Mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 min Ronald was a poser 26,302
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Cheryl 136,727
Matthew Collins 27 min Matts_a_good_guy 5
Pike Central teacher 46 min Jacks 11
Unions 1 hr KTO 1
lea dawn 2 1 hr cowboy 1
lea dawn 1 hr cowboy 1
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]