Conservatives Are Control Freaks
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#42 Jan 9, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Write you some Science Fiction weirdo.
Didn't you just say that!
wtf

Lebanon, KY

#43 Jan 9, 2013
Mel wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you just say that!
Just making sure you understand.
Mel

Pineville, KY

#44 Jan 9, 2013
I don't know. I've been chatting with you for a long time and I still don't understand you!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#45 Jan 10, 2013
Mel wrote:
I don't know. I've been chatting with you for a long time and I still don't understand you!
Then go write another Comic Book.
Mel

Pineville, KY

#46 Jan 10, 2013
Oh, so if I put pictures you will be able to read it?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#47 Jan 11, 2013
Mel wrote:
Oh, so if I put pictures you will be able to read it?
Write another Galactic Essay.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Mel

Pineville, KY

#48 Jan 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Write another Galactic Essay.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Yeah, and I bet you are one of the freaks trying to find clues in my book. Perhaps you are the one behind it all. It's funny, I write novels that are clearly science fiction yet people are trying to make me out as someone with a secret past. People seem so concerned where I drive. I've had people follow me as I drive just because people report seeing my car on Topix. And it seems whatever I do, it seems it is reported on here. Some people need to get a life. WTF, you have spent very much time on here trying to make me look bad and you may very well be the one who came up with the idea that I have a secret identity. It's funny. This so called "conspiracy" did not start unitl you and I began our back and forth antics.

Hey, I'm just a science fiction wrtier. No more, no less. If you would leave your room and get out in the real world, you man see the world as it really is!
wtf

Richmond, KY

#49 Jan 12, 2013
Mel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I bet you are one of the freaks trying to find clues in my book. Perhaps you are the one behind it all. It's funny, I write novels that are clearly science fiction yet people are trying to make me out as someone with a secret past. People seem so concerned where I drive. I've had people follow me as I drive just because people report seeing my car on Topix. And it seems whatever I do, it seems it is reported on here. Some people need to get a life. WTF, you have spent very much time on here trying to make me look bad and you may very well be the one who came up with the idea that I have a secret identity. It's funny. This so called "conspiracy" did not start unitl you and I began our back and forth antics.
Hey, I'm just a science fiction wrtier. No more, no less. If you would leave your room and get out in the real world, you man see the world as it really is!
I did use your Book, to wipe my Ass.
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#50 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I did use your Book, to wipe my Ass.
You might as well, you surely can't read it!
Mel

Pineville, KY

#52 Jan 14, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>That is true, I do not read Stupidity.
If you haven't read it, how do you know it is stupid? You might just like it. It has everything a nice young boy would like you needs to read! If you read it and don't like it, go ahead and post it on Amazon. I have a few good reviews, I need some bad reviews to even things out. Of course, if you start using the same language there that you use here they will think you are an idiot.
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#54 Jan 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did the Trekkies like it??
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
The trekkies love it. Of course I write space opera and Star Trek is the king of space operas. But my novels are a far cry from Star Trek. My targeted audience is young adults, but older people seem to like it. I had a 80 year old grandmother buy it then she went back a bought two more. I do get a few strange ones at book signings. I had a lady ask me if I really felt that we landed on the moon. And then you get all the UFO people. But all in all, it's been great.

So, WTF, I think you would really love my novel. You appear to be a young adult.
Mel

Frankfort, KY

#56 Jan 16, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It is not a novel, it is Science Fiction gibberish. It is a novelty.
Lmfao
BTW the older Lady was probably using them for door stops. why else would she need 3 copies of the same Book?
Lmfao
It may be science fiction gibberish. It certainly is a novelty. But entertainment does not have to make you think. Entertainment is entertainment. And I don't care if the old lady used them for door stops. She could have used rocks on her doors. But I am thankful that she used my books. I am an author, I seel books to make money. I don't mean that I'm in it just for the money, I love writing and enjoy entertaining people. But I'm not into this "artistic integrity" that artists always cries about. I'm a writer and that is my job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 21 min Trump To Resign 37,353
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 22 min Trump To Resign 5,270
New construction in Coal Run? 39 min Inquisitive 1
Pike County Attorney Howard Keith Hall (Mar '15) 1 hr Rose 82
Golden Corral Owner ? 1 hr Northman66 61
Pike County Injustice Files 1 hr Amy 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 165,739
making this country great again 2 hr Trump To Resign 21
Is Tudors closing? 4 hr Family restaurant... 9

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages