Conservatives Are Control Freaks

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wtf

Richmond, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2013
Conservatives want to control who has Sex with who, the Language we speak, birth control, abortion, what Religion you can follow, who can vote, what is taught in Schools, and what History of the US is taught.

Wow!
yep

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 2, 2013
yep and democrats are no better. they want to tell us how to express ourselves, what is offensive and what isn't, how much food to eat, how much gas to put in your car, how much sugar in your soda pop, they want to teach your kids left wing crap in school agaisnt your wishes, what kind of car you should drive, if you can own a gun.. ect.

both parties hate freedom. the democrats and republicans are not good for the USA.
btw

Cantonment, FL

#3 Jan 2, 2013
you have just achieved a new level of coherent incompetency-
wtf wrote:
Conservatives want to control who has Sex with who, the Language we speak, birth control, abortion, what Religion you can follow, who can vote, what is taught in Schools, and what History of the US is taught.
Wow!
congratsonyourapparentevolutio narybreakthrough
wtf

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 2, 2013
btw wrote:
you have just achieved a new level of coherent incompetency-<quoted text>congratsonyourapparent evolutionarybreakthrough
Florida is for fairies!

lmfao
btw

Cantonment, FL

#5 Jan 2, 2013
Lame.
Stale.
Tired.
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Florida is for fairies!
lmfao
LOL @ the turdswoggler^^^^^
wtf

Richmond, KY

#6 Jan 3, 2013
btw wrote:
Lame.
Stale.
Tired.<quoted text>
LOL @ the turdswoggler^^^^^
Florida is for Fairies.
Conservative

Winchester, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
Ridiculous, but someone has to lead, and it should be those of us who know what is best for the you. We aren't control freaks, but it would be a good idea to put a few rules and regulations on this site.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#8 Jan 3, 2013
Conservative wrote:
Ridiculous, but someone has to lead, and it should be those of us who know what is best for the you. We aren't control freaks, but it would be a good idea to put a few rules and regulations on this site.
All Conservaturds are big Government control freaks.
Uh Huh

Cantonment, FL

#9 Jan 3, 2013
tired
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Florida is for Fairies.
you POS
wtf

Richmond, KY

#10 Jan 3, 2013
Uh Huh wrote:
tired<quoted text>you POS
Puss.
obama hater

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jan 3, 2013
none of them in washington has our best interests at heart. why they could give 2 shits about how we feel.Just look at the deal they cut "FOR US"...lol what a joke...

I was hoping they would all fall off the fiscal cliff to their deaths. Would have cleaned out congress the white house and WTF. Cause he's had a black cock in his mouth ever since the election in 08..
wtf

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 4, 2013
obama hater wrote:
none of them in washington has our best interests at heart. why they could give 2 shits about how we feel.Just look at the deal they cut "FOR US"...lol what a joke...
I was hoping they would all fall off the fiscal cliff to their deaths. Would have cleaned out congress the white house and WTF. Cause he's had a black cock in his mouth ever since the election in 08..
Ooooohhh did you lose again twerp???

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Richmond, KY

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Big Government control freaks is what all Republicans are.
For Fairness

Salyersville, KY

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Oh, wtf, aka White Trash Freeloader, here you go again. Don't you work. About once every two or three days I take a look at topix and you are all over the place. How much time a day, a week, do you spend on here? I know you don't work and that Obama takes care of you. Why don't you work, wtf?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15 Jan 5, 2013
For Fairness wrote:
Oh, wtf, aka White Trash Freeloader, here you go again. Don't you work. About once every two or three days I take a look at topix and you are all over the place. How much time a day, a week, do you spend on here? I know you don't work and that Obama takes care of you. Why don't you work, wtf?
Back to the Garbage truck for you.
Mel

Pineville, KY

#16 Jan 5, 2013
You have it backwardsm WTF, it is the liberals that want to control us. They are the ones telling us how to raise our kids; what type of cars to drive; what type of food to eat; what kind of energy we should be using ; how much money we should make; what music we should be listening to. Remember, it was liberal AL Gore's wife, Tipper Gore, that headed the PMRC to put warning lables on music cds. You can't blame that on conservatives.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 5, 2013
Conservative wrote:
Problem is, you dont know whats best for us, only people know whats best for them. Sorry your wrong, people like me will fight and die before we allow people like you tell me i have to for example revert to being a child believing in 2k old fairy tales
truth

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 5, 2013
Mel wrote:
You have it backwardsm WTF, it is the liberals that want to control us. They are the ones telling us how to raise our kids; what type of cars to drive; what type of food to eat; what kind of energy we should be using ; how much money we should make; what music we should be listening to. Remember, it was liberal AL Gore's wife, Tipper Gore, that headed the PMRC to put warning lables on music cds. You can't blame that on conservatives.
Umm your not being forced to do any of that, but people have a right to know what our food can do to u, that maybe your employer is underpaying, that clean coal is a myth, i could go on and on point is education is the way to a better life, not being led like sheep by churches and big business that dont pay there fair share of the dream
Mel

Pineville, KY

#19 Jan 6, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Umm your not being forced to do any of that, but people have a right to know what our food can do to u, that maybe your employer is underpaying, that clean coal is a myth, i could go on and on point is education is the way to a better life, not being led like sheep by churches and big business that dont pay there fair share of the dream
Not forced to do any of that? If you make $400,000 or more, you will pay more in taxes. That was what was just passed in congress. Don't believe what you see on the news how the rich are paying a less percentage than middle class. There are people paying half their money in taxes and the liberals in government say that they are not paying their fair share? Just percentage would be a fair share? You raise taxes on the rich, jobs will be lost. Who owns the jobs in this country? The Poor? The middle class? No, the rich do. You raise taxes on the rich who owns these companies, then there will be less money to hire employees and/or to expande their companies. And don't forget Obama care will force these companies to buy health insurance on their employess. In many cases companies will have to lay people off. Did you know that the top 3% earners in this country (these are people that pay the highest in income tax) pay 70% of all the taxes in this country? Yeah, that sounds like the rich aren't paying their fare share.
And you say big business does not pay their fair share? The United States of America has among the highest corporate taxes in the world. Companies are not just going averseas for cheap labor, it is the corporate taxes that is the major reason for leaving. Also, Obama care will force people to buy insurance whether the need it or not--or even want it. So, no one is being forced to do anything?
I believe education is the way to a better life, too. I have a college education and a good-sized library of science and history books in my house. But the problem is that the government controls our school system. Yeah, that is working out great isn't it?
And what conservative has ever passed a law forcing anyone to go to church or to believe in God or any other religious idea? I go to church but I am a free thinker and I don't do anything just because the church tells me to do something or that the church tells me how to act. Sure, there are always people yapping about religion, or whatever, but none of them are passing laws to force you to do it. I mean, how many religous groups shout and cry about abortion--but abortion is legal. No one is forcing people who choose abortion not to do it. What Republican idea is being forced on people?
Mel

Pineville, KY

#20 Jan 6, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
cont.

I am surprised at how many liberals complain how conservatives want to control people and how they force things on people, but most of the controlling laws are passed by liberals.

I think you missed my point, though. I agree that people have the right to know what is in their food and I support passing stronger laws to protect our food supply. But when a government passes laws forcing returants and people to eat certain things, then I feel that is wrong. Of course we all should eat healthy. But we should not be forced to. And if you think the government is passing these laws for our own good, then you better open your eyes. Watch the news. We should not be told how to raise our kids. Sure, there are people in this country that should not have kids because they mistreat them, but that is not the majority of the people. This country was founded on individual rights. The founding fathers gave the states more power than the federal government. The federal government had very limited powers. It was never intended to be as big as it has gotten. I doubt there are any one, conservative or liberal, who thinks that our government hasn't overstepped its boundery. We've become a country of dependants.

You think conservatives are controlling? Just look at who's calling the shots, though!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Hickman and Eddy Coleman 1 hr wondering 49
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Uncle Tom 34,043
There are 3 kinds of people of people 2 hr John 2
old freind 2 hr John 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Revisedcode 153,697
Word Association (Aug '11) 4 hr unreals_dad 7,141
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr _FLATLINE-------- 8,073
FBI Pikeville worst town 8 hr Heroin and pills 80
ANE News paper 9 hr Pikeville folly 34

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages