Stevie tackett
Lady gagga

United States

#1 Aug 23, 2011
Well it has came to my attention that this sorry bastard and his low life pill pushing father are satin John busted them why sit and wine and cry over it if ur such a bad ass man up do ur time get clean and get the fuck over it you drug dealers make me sick and I personally will see to it that the biggest majority of u end up in jail do u realize most the people in jail are the ones u sell to and get caught with it or they steal to buy it and get caught so u put those people there and I will put u there see how it feels to be on the other side of the fence and if he did rat on izzy it was cause the bitch tryed to break Jim and his gf up but it didn't work instead she came out on the rough side
which one

Winchester, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2011
Lady gagga wrote:
Well it has came to my attention that this sorry bastard and his low life pill pushing father are satin John busted them why sit and wine and cry over it if ur such a bad ass man up do ur time get clean and get the fuck over it you drug dealers make me sick and I personally will see to it that the biggest majority of u end up in jail do u realize most the people in jail are the ones u sell to and get caught with it or they steal to buy it and get caught so u put those people there and I will put u there see how it feels to be on the other side of the fence and if he did rat on izzy it was cause the bitch tryed to break Jim and his gf up but it didn't work instead she came out on the rough side
Is this the Stevie that use to date a chick named Kena or kender? Not sure of her first name, but sounded something like that. I think he was from Virgie or Robinson Creek.
why

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2011
Why do some people have to get on here and bash people.It was in the paper that they were arrested.Are you to afraid to say this to their face.
who

Macon, GA

#4 Aug 24, 2011
i thought he dated missy from virgie?
only asking

Winchester, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2011
who wrote:
I was only asking if it was the same one.
wondering

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2011
which stevie and what is his dad's name?
answer

Lebanon, KY

#7 Aug 24, 2011
which one wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the Stevie that use to date a chick named Kena or kender? Not sure of her first name, but sounded something like that. I think he was from Virgie or Robinson Creek.
Yes,,,her name is Kendra Blackburn Stewart..
answer

Lebanon, KY

#8 Aug 24, 2011
wondering wrote:
which stevie and what is his dad's name?
Vornelle
answer

Lebanon, KY

#9 Aug 24, 2011
who wrote:
missy is one of many....
Well

Georgetown, KY

#11 Aug 15, 2012
Well if anyine got anything to say about stevie go say it to his face i het ya wont last long after words aleast i have the balls to say my name and the way i feel about this drama ass shit people say screwww the im tired
Stevieusedtobeok

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Aug 16, 2012
Lenses has nice fake tatas now. I remember when they were virtually nonexistent. Stevie is a lost cause,has been for years. Since the crack got ahold of him. I think Lenses found her a rich guy,who got sick of looking at small boobies.
Bluecat

Knoxville, TN

#13 Aug 16, 2012
I thought he moved to San Francisco to puff peters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 min Uncle Tom 35,537
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Not brainwashed 157,991
inauguration 55 min pivot and deflect 23
white sissy boy needs c#ock 1 hr bi femboy 1
Trump Wall 2 hr Loser 30
Pikeville Water Quality 3 hr Poison Hillbillies 14
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,191
Pea and Wee PLLC 5 hr Lmao 15
Ray Jones Nervous Tue Really Funny 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages