Smalltown tattoos
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PrayForDeliveran ce

Gallatin, TN

#1 Jul 28, 2011
Has anyone ever gotten a hood piercing or other genital piercing from Smalltown? I'd really like to hear a review of that or have a reference before I jump into that. Just because they're semi-local doesn't mean I'm going to jump into this without a reference or two :) Thanks!
Thinking

Elkhorn City, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2011
I doubt they will do it. If they do it will come with a sermon. Very religious while doing the devils work there. They think just because the lord didn't mention against tattoos in the new testament that he changed his mind from his original standing in the old testament.
PrayForDeliveran ce

Gallatin, TN

#3 Jul 28, 2011
I called them a few minutes ago. The fellow said they would pierce me. I don't care if they give me a sermon, I want it and if I pay for it, who are they to preach?:) I agree with the last part, but since it's not stated in the NT, I guess it's open to discussion, hm?
Anonymous

Harold, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2011
I know for a fact they won't give you a sermon. The religious tattoo shop you're talking about is Southern Steel. Smalltown is very chill, and I reccommend going there!
Lol

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2011
Yeah, you definitely have them mixed up. Southern Steel are the religious freaks.
Frequent Ink

West Liberty, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2011
Small Town is exactly that ~ Chill. My husband and I have been there a few times (unfortunately we live a couple of hours away) They are BY FAR our favorite place to ink up. Now as far as the "sermon" goes: we did have a 'religious' conversation with the owner, nothing intense it was an adult conversation. Chris, knows what he is talking about, he is not ignorantly spouting random b.s. & I think it may even be my fault that the conversation was brought up when the comment of me being a preacher's daughter came up. LOL There is nothing wrong with talking about politics and religion... Just be adult enough to agree to disagree if your views are not the same. It's always a great time there. We've visited several dif. ink shops through our years together and the cool part about S.T. is it is laid back. They aren't what A LOT of tattoo artists are. They are clean, respectful in action & language & they are amazing artists. There is a good balance between all the artists there & you will be satisfied with your experience there. We really do love the place, last time we got to go, My husband was in the chair for like 5 hours & I was in for about 3.. ended up being there almost all night, ordered pizza & just hung out ~ It was great!
Thinking

Elkhorn City, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2011
Lol wrote:
Yeah, you definitely have them mixed up. Southern Steel are the religious freaks.
Innocent mistake and I do apologize. I did in fact get them confused. I don't have a problem with a person getting tattooed, but do when the person doing the work actually thinks he is doing it for the lord and takes that opportunity to try to convert someone. I doubt just because it isn't mentioned in the NT that it doesn't mean the Big Guy changed his mind.
PrayForDeliveran ce

Gallatin, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2011
Back to the subject...genital (hood in particular) piercings. Anybody had anything done there and can vouch for or against them? I really need a reference or two. And to defend SS, that's where all of my tattoos and other piercings are done. They don't spout out sermons or preach while piercing/tattooing. There are signs, if you choose to read them, okay. If you choose to ask them about their faith, fine. Otherwise, they don't bring it up. Excellent work.
man up

Campton, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2011
Do it yourself! ha ha ha ha!
some guy here

Elkview, WV

#11 Dec 18, 2011
Smalltown does great work...they are very professional with there work all in a laid back environment
More facts

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Dec 19, 2011
yikes
old dude

Ransom, KY

#13 Dec 19, 2011
Why in the world would you want that done? I saw a girl with her belly button pierced once and it was awful;she had a big old outie sticking out of her stomach with a ring dangling from it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 19, 2011
I've only dealt with Southern Steel and I like them very much. I got one tat there and my son got two. Great work. Should I decide to get my next tat at Small Town, is there a particular artist that you would recommend?
old dude

Ransom, KY

#15 Dec 20, 2011
I once saw a stripper with a "w" tattooed on each butt cheek. When she bent over naked it spelled wow;when she stood on her head it just said mom.
Hill jack

Ivel, KY

#16 Sep 12, 2012
Go to small town and you can't go wrong man. John does sick color tattoos and Chris knocks black and gray out I the park. So either way you go at small town you will be satisfied.
yes

Pikeville, KY

#17 Sep 20, 2012
They do not preach and not religious southern still is the religious one.
Help

Louisa, KY

#18 Mar 28, 2013
What is mall towns hours?
Help

Louisa, KY

#19 Mar 28, 2013
What is small towns hours?
Going soon

Grundy, VA

#20 Feb 11, 2014
What about joe how is his work?
tater

Winchester, KY

#21 Feb 11, 2014
Who the world made that uglyassed banner mural thing and put in the windows??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pics still coming 20 min RandoJoe 22
vergena fields (Jan '14) 37 min WVBunny 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr CCR 165,560
JcPenney Watching People If They Were thieve's. 2 hr shop macys 7
Why Are So Many People Leaving Pike County ? (May '11) 3 hr too stupid leader... 1,066
Obamacare Repeal 3 hr the way it is 22
Sex toy store on Johns creek location? (Mar '11) 5 hr FandJsSucksdotcom 78
This is for You !!! 9 hr six string cowboy 33

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages