Women's shit smells worse then men's ...
I know

Macon, GA

#96 Jul 28, 2012
Eggnorant wrote:
Every time I go into the bathroom and my wife has been in there it makes me almost puke.
I think its because they hold in every fart that they have ever felt building up in there life.Then they go outside,down the block,around the corner and across the street to let it out and it is gone by the time they get to there spot!So that leads to bowl problems and that leads to laxatives,eating disorders,foul smells!Why don t they just fart for heavens sake!There would be a lot less men hitting on them and from all the complaining I ve overheard from women about men just hitting on them for sex!That is your answer!!!!Cut some thunder at lunch and that man you just cannot seem to get rid of will seem to find all kinds appointments he never knew he had!!!
Jason

United States

#97 Dec 26, 2012
Alicia K wrote:
hi im a woman 36 i really like shitting its who i am, i wish i could shit on my husbands face but he doesnt want me to
If I were your husband I would let you poop in my mouth anytime.
Jason

Guayama, Puerto Rico

#98 Dec 26, 2012
I disagree with most of you all. Men smell much worse, I have been married and lived with women and their poop smell doesn't compare. On occasion there was some very strong smelling poops from my former lovers but not as often as mine.
truth

Georgetown, KY

#100 Dec 27, 2012
Jason wrote:
I disagree with most of you all. Men smell much worse, I have been married and lived with women and their poop smell doesn't compare. On occasion there was some very strong smelling poops from my former lovers but not as often as mine.
Jason,
Stop letting your woman post in your name. It is ok to be honest. I would rather be in a mens restroom at a bean eating contest than smell the crap of one woman. Let her know how you feel.
Wow

Chardon, OH

#102 Dec 28, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason,
Stop letting your woman post in your name. It is ok to be honest. I would rather be in a mens restroom at a bean eating contest than smell the crap of one woman. Let her know how you feel.
LOL! This is too funny!
This whole thread has me on the floor completely, cannot stop laughing.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#103 Dec 29, 2012
This is an example of why you people look so damn stupid to the rest of the country!
yeahyeahyeah

San Diego, CA

#106 Jan 6, 2013
Yes, its true. I have gone in bathroom after men took number 2 and smell their Shit many times because I lived in four different dorms and I lived in 6 different houses with male roommates so I had smelled over 50 men's shit. Rarely, I have gone in bathroom after women took number 2, I would say 4 different women and all their Shit was awfully stinky that I almost puke for real that I never had that almost puking from men's Shit and I almost puke from all 4 women's Shit, 4, 4!! Something I could not stand and I would not stop thinking about how awful smell it was for hours. Yes, they were all hot and beautiful women but that is life and nature that you have to understand and accept, I still would nail them but I would not go in bathroom after women poops. When I get married and get a house, I will make sure the house has extra bathrooms for wife only because I don't want their poop reminds me and the true stinky of my wife's number 2,haha. Yes, its true that women's poops are far worse than men but that's life and you still gotta love women, they are the best in planet for men to have
Bump

Bittern, Australia

#108 Feb 22, 2013
I thought the toilet had backed up last time my mrs did a turd. It made me dry wretch.
Freddie

Chapmanville, WV

#109 Feb 23, 2013
My woman won't flush the toilet,I always have to flush the toilet for her,she says shes leaving me presents!
Arthur smith

UK

#111 Mar 15, 2013
My wife farts and shoves my head under the duvet and laughs. I often physically sick when I go down on her. Help please !!!
Someone Else

Berlin, NH

#112 Mar 15, 2013
I love how a Woman's Divine Excrement smells. To me, it is a Holy Sacrament as well as a health food. If a Woman lets You eat Her Sacred Waste, you should thank Her and offer to pay Her for it.
Aubrey

South Africa

#117 Mar 26, 2013
I Milorho leyi, mivulavula tyaka vafana, minga vulavula hi mhaka yotani mara, ma Poyila nwina valungu, from Dzumeri
stinky

UK

#119 Mar 27, 2013
im afraid its true ladies ure shit truly does smell worse than us guys and guess what.it gets worse as you get older
sumit

Sweden

#120 Apr 20, 2013
women shit is not bad its very sweet. even i can eat women shit. if u think ur wife shit is bad than gv me a chance i ll eat her shit n show u how tasty it is
Gasmask

UK

#122 Jun 5, 2013
Omg ! My new date, She blocked my toilet with a huge turd (i didnt discover til i got home ) & she farted all night, in the restaurant and at the disco, total rotten eggs and rotten poo stench, she is beautiful and has a degree & good job. but totally stinks of sxxt ! I never want to date again, i might buy a blow up doll instead, but the last time i had one, i gave it a lovebite & it farted and flew out the window !
my eyes are stinging

London, UK

#125 Sep 25, 2013
Yep just went Into the bathroom after my little flower and it was like germ warfare had happened. My eyes are stinging and I had to leave the bathroom.
I remember

United States

#127 Oct 11, 2013
I remember a g/f farted n my face while she was laying on her back buck naked and I was about to eat her cat the smell hit me directly in the nose I ran out the room to the next room to catch my breath - it smelled like spoiled gumbo, I walked back in the room and put my tounge in her butt a smell like that I had to taste it
holding my breath in NYC

New York, NY

#128 Oct 21, 2013
I smelled a fart at the subway station- thank God not in the train, in NYC and I only saw an asian woman nearby- what a disgusting odor it was! She is a pig! to fart like that in a public place- Makes me not want to have a woman in my life!
Bindy

Stollings, WV

#129 Oct 22, 2013
holding my breath in NYC wrote:
I smelled a fart at the subway station- thank God not in the train, in NYC and I only saw an asian woman nearby- what a disgusting odor it was! She is a pig! to fart like that in a public place- Makes me not want to have a woman in my life!
Is that you (AKA) Fox News Is A a Joke !.Since we know you don't like women.
holding my breath in NYC

New York, NY

#130 Oct 22, 2013
noI don't know who that is- this is ny 1st post- could this be true that a woman's shit smells worse? I hope not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Fun and Booze part 2 20 min Around the way 20
Jacky Darryl selling rock lol 3 hr Hilbilly hunter 32
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 4 hr Laughing At Trump 3,837
tj (Oct '14) 4 hr Go Go Gopher 33
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 6 hr Patriot 35,989
Daniel Boone Motor Inn (Jun '15) 7 hr First and last ti... 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 hr IND 159,660
Indicted Mayor 8 hr Political scumbags 22
Anyone Know Who Sells Diet Plan Called V3? 14 hr Pikeville Parent 37

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages