Women's shit smells worse then men's ...

Women's shit smells worse then men's shit

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Eggnorant

Anderson, SC

#1 Jan 27, 2010
Every time I go into the bathroom and my wife has been in there it makes me almost puke.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mister Obvious

Anderson, SC

#2 Jan 27, 2010
This is a fact. When my girlfriend farts on a date it makes me wish I had not taken her out to eat.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Autobahn

Anderson, SC

#3 Jan 27, 2010
This is a great topic. I believe that the truth needs to come out. I think all of these people that fart in Food City and Wal Mart are women and not the men that are blamed.
badz

Shelbiana, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2010
I have a theory on this. I think it is because women just use the bathroom about once a week. They are so constipated that it just stinks.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
martin riggs

Georgetown, KY

#5 Jan 27, 2010
Eggnorant wrote:
Every time I go into the bathroom and my wife has been in there it makes me almost puke.
no doubt bruh. course look at what all she eats man. i mean geez
Tammy Flu

United States

#6 Jan 27, 2010
We women are about quality, not quantity. Unlike men, we shit regularly and fart less often. You men fart more and poop only a few times a week. My boyfriend farts enough in one day to fill a hot air balloon BUT his farts rarely have a smell. When I finally fart, it could gag a maggot. Although his are more frequent, I take great pride in knowing that I can clear out a room, regardless of my waste's consistency.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Jack Meoff

Anderson, SC

#8 Jan 27, 2010
Feed my spouse fountain pop and you are in for 1 hell of a night!!!!!
lisa

Sunbright, TN

#9 Jan 27, 2010
the only reason the woman shit smell so bad is because of all the shit us woman take off of you men. if you don't wont are shit to smell so bad then quit putting shit on us
dont I know it

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2010
Your right..my wife doesn't fart very often but when she does it's time to repaint.
what

Fishers, IN

#13 Jan 27, 2010
This is to eggnorant.... I will label you the official "POOP SNIFFER" All you have to do ladys is turn on the fan and get some good smelling spray an spray the h**L out of the bathroom..But on the other hand ladies and women NEVER pass gas in public....or on a first second or third date..how do you think we get our tight as*es ..ya from pinching our butt cheeks together.... LOL
badz

Shelbiana, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2010
And we shouldn't forget, seems the females are full of it, so sure it smells worse.
SamIAm

Anderson, SC

#17 Jan 28, 2010
This is probably one of the grossest and dumbest threads I have ever seen. Period.
SamIAm

Anderson, SC

#18 Jan 28, 2010
This has got to be one of the dumbest and most gross threads anybody could think up. Period.
Funny

Winchester, KY

#19 Jan 28, 2010
Eggnorant wrote:
Have you got a DEGREE for being a DODO smeller? if not you better get it.
goosh

Chesterfield, MO

#20 Jan 28, 2010
This is one of the funniest things I have read on here
true

United States

#22 Jan 28, 2010
Speaking of feces, that about sums up what you lunatics have for brains...
Bet He Has A Dog

Winchester, KY

#23 Jan 28, 2010
Bet he has a Dog he keeps in the house and cleans its POOPER DOOPER.think he can smell that? probably and saying it was his wife.if hes got a WIFE.
john

Derby, UK

#27 Apr 1, 2010
i must sniff this women poop to see who stinks more...it should be pongie experience..lol

“Packin a Club & He's no Caddy”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#28 Apr 1, 2010
This is without a doubt 100% true. If it hasn’t been proven by science, get out ur lab coats boys; it should be easy to do. It's not like any shit is pleasant,(if you think this to be the case, start your own thread) but women have a different odor that really singes the nostrils. I remember going into the bathroom after a gf when I was 16, & about died! At the time, I couldn’t believe something so hot could produce this atomic gas cloud of stink!
League

Sabac, Serbia

#29 May 5, 2010
f*ck i cant stop laughing at what u people wrote!!!! but damn its true =))))))))) i think they should make a new nuclear bomb but like made out of womens shit i bet the whole earth would melt =))))))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 23 min Princess Hey 8,785
Who Owns PMC 1 hr Loki 4
Can Hillary Win 1 hr No To Trump 30
Drain Pikeville Swamp 1 hr Loki 20
still trying to steal the election 1 hr No To Trump 96
Frankie Got Spanked 1 hr Democrat Victory 10
another one bit the dust 1 hr No To Trump 9
Baby One More Time 4 hr Rusty 25

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web