81 - 86 of 86 Comments Last updated Feb 18, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
bob

Marcus Hook, PA

#89 Feb 17, 2013
I voted against Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>You and your fellow 'tards' just keep 'dancing around the facts' without addressing them.
Why can't you just answer a question?
All of what the poster typed was legitimate and all you and 'you people' can do is attack the messenger.
It's easy to see that you CAN'T answer his questions, so you totally confirm his contentions as well as he does....and he's very astute about it.
Embarrassed are you? Then go hide your red tear streaked face till hussein is mercifully gone somewhere---ANYWHERE but here. And forever deny having EVER voted for the muslim POS.
BYW....you are definitely one who should avoid trying to debate something with an obvious mental superior. I hope your family is not aware of your childish attempts to look smart. You are in 'wtf' grouping.
A "mental superior," huh? The fact that I can feed myself, alone, debunks that. Nobody owes you redneck idiots an explanation for anything. It's over your head, and a waste of time.
I voted against Nobama

Pikeville, KY

#90 Feb 17, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
A "mental superior," huh? The fact that I can feed myself, alone, debunks that. Nobody owes you redneck idiots an explanation for anything. It's over your head, and a waste of time.
"deflecting" again? Shame... Your "mental superior' wins again, and again, and again...

When you people are backed into that dunce's corner, all you can do is attack the message. NEVER smart enough to answer.

None of you have had an answer to any pertinent question concerning Nobama's questionable actions. You are so obviously unqualified so it's best you say nothing at all.

None of Nobama's worshippers are very smart, or those questions wouldn't scare you so much.
not so

Elkhorn City, KY

#91 Feb 17, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're so stupid it needs to be explained to you in simple terms, huh? Defend (or at least tell us) where is the money going to come from for any of the pipe dreams Obama sold you fools yet again. 5 years now and it's always the same feel-good BS with no game plan or substance to support it. Even worse is dullards like you that don't have a single clue how to fund these things yet you praise and hail Emperor O without question.
be easy to get the money, just raise the taxes on the ceo's that got bail out money so we can just get it back, cuz they def didnt use it for what they were supposed to. it wasnt for them to get bonuses and vacations and all that it was used for. and the kicker is the rich repub ceo's that got the bail out are now filing a case against the USA government cuz the bail out cuased their stock holders to lose mooney when without the bail out they would have lost everything. thats more of the conserv thinkin at its best. claim to be loving and christians but actually worship nothing but power and money.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#93 Feb 17, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"owes?" What's owed? If you choose to support your president, vote for him, etc. then shouldn't you at least be able to validate his policies? Your excuse-riddled "reasoning" here reeks of your own inability to figure out just where any of the money is going to be appropriated from because, as any person with common sense already knows, you can't get blood from a rock. In a nutshell, NObama has no valid policy or viable ideas on exactly HOW to obtain needed financing and neither do YOU. There's nothing over anyone's head..you're just OUT of yours.
GOP

Charleston, WV

#94 Feb 17, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
"owes?" What's owed? If you choose to support your president, vote for him, etc. then shouldn't you at least be able to validate his policies? Your excuse-riddled "reasoning" here reeks of your own inability to figure out just where any of the money is going to be appropriated from because, as any person with common sense already knows, you can't get blood from a rock. In a nutshell, NObama has no valid policy or viable ideas on exactly HOW to obtain needed financing and neither do YOU. There's nothing over anyone's head..you're just OUT of yours.
I've yet to see anyone smarter than "BOB' who supports Nobama. He is representative of the ignorant masses who blindly follow a pigment and worship something that is akin to Adolf Hitler.

"BOB" is just another 'wtf' who has no idea what the hell he even believes in. If "BOB" knew what he believes in, he would at least try to discuss the failures of his messiah.

I just wait, and wait, and wait, and wait to hear from just ONE of Nobama's worshippers explaining anything.

You have called them out many times and they just whine that you are racist, instead of answering what would be easy for a fourth grade student if there was any merit to Nobama's stupid ideas.

BOB is even more stupid than Nobama. Neither can explain anything.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#95 Feb 18, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>I've yet to see anyone smarter than "BOB' who supports Nobama. He is representative of the ignorant masses who blindly follow a pigment and worship something that is akin to Adolf Hitler.
"BOB" is just another 'wtf' who has no idea what the hell he even believes in. If "BOB" knew what he believes in, he would at least try to discuss the failures of his messiah.
I just wait, and wait, and wait, and wait to hear from just ONE of Nobama's worshippers explaining anything.
You have called them out many times and they just whine that you are racist, instead of answering what would be easy for a fourth grade student if there was any merit to Nobama's stupid ideas.
BOB is even more stupid than Nobama. Neither can explain anything.
Exactly, friend. I mean seriously, how many thousands of times do I/you/we ask and ask for any of them to just explain O's policies to us. Not name call, not divert focus with antics, not create smokescreens, etc. just tell us where does he/they think the money
needed for all these grand designs is going to come from? And what do we get instead? Inane one-liners and pathetic, child-like antics and anything else under the sun to cover up the stark reality that they have no clue, same as NObama.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 6 min Username 1,551
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 14 min Theo 21,412
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min DITCH HARRY 151,286
I don't know what Holler Monkey means…can someo... 27 min hmmm 4
What are they building on the boulevard accross... 29 min how did it happen 3
Where Is Fuzzy??? 30 min Watcher 44
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,955
Ginseng Prices 2013 (Oct '13) 20 hr ginseng thieves 71
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••