The Libs Least Effective Tactic Is __...

The Libs Least Effective Tactic Is _________

Created by SWINE SLAYER on Feb 13, 2013

40 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bush Blame Game

Smokescreen Distortion

Revisionism/Rewrite

MisrepreSPINtation

Exalt Emperor O No Matter What

Attack The Facts

All Of These..Libs Just FAIL

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#63 Feb 15, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to think that I usually can under most circumstances but I'll admit that some of you trannies are extremely difficult to determine.
The fact you call me a tranny proves you can't tell a woman from a man. It's a good thing you don't have any sort of social life, huh?

Santa Monica, CA

#64 Feb 15, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>Just another bag of sh*t talk from a dependent Nobama worshipper.
The challenge has been put before all of you and not one has stepped up to the plate.
That alone tells what kind of trouble this country is in. A so-called president whose lemming, brainwashed followers don't even know what he's doing.
I'm glad the fact the USA has a black president upsets you!
LOL!
not so

Pikeville, KY

#65 Feb 15, 2013
i think i just stepped up and u make not one single point about anything except accusations about things u have no idea about. if u wanna play kid games so be it, ill wait for the grown ups to come and then we can talk.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#66 Feb 15, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad the fact the USA has a black president upsets you!
LOL!
More Nobama style rhetoric. No sense from any of you people. Where's the pride? You are trying to placate your morbid fear of us. If not then what are you doing sucking after us superior humans instead of your normal sucking your close friends in queerifornia?

Why? Do you even know? You can't answer any question. You just whine and beg for attention.

Poor poor baby...bless your little heart.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#68 Feb 15, 2013
not so wrote:
i think i just stepped up and u make not one single point about anything except accusations about things u have no idea about. if u wanna play kid games so be it, ill wait for the grown ups to come and then we can talk.
Sorry..I clicked the wrong thread to reply to. I was educating rose nose hole about her racism and hatred of the color black. Which, BTY, is NOT a color at all.
not so

Pikeville, KY

#70 Feb 16, 2013
i see its still the conservs on here talkin smack but not givin any real debate issues so ill check back again some time later. maybe one of them with a functionin adult brain will speak out later.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#71 Feb 16, 2013
Well I see another whole 15 hours has passed again and still not a single PRO'bamar has defended any of his tired, played out, feel-good fizzlers from this week's State Of The Union. Sure, those dimwits will spend hour after hour here childishly bickering and
perpetrating infantile buffoonery but it's evident we have nailed them dead to rights about their inability to apply any valid reasoning to their Emperor O's policies/intentions.
wtf

Winchester, KY

#72 Feb 16, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Well I see another whole 15 hours has passed again and still not a single PRO'bamar has defended any of his tired, played out, feel-good fizzlers from this week's State Of The Union. Sure, those dimwits will spend hour after hour here childishly bickering and
perpetrating infantile buffoonery but it's evident we have nailed them dead to rights about their inability to apply any valid reasoning to their Emperor O's policies/intentions.
Can we go on a date sometime and talk politics? I'll be Monica and you can be Bill!!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#73 Feb 16, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Blah blah blah blah BS from a sore loser pos.
smart

Winchester, KY

#74 Feb 16, 2013
Early Cuyler wrote:
I voted all of the above.
you my friend.are compleatly in the Dark.you are Lost.also at this time.so is the Republican party.those ole scare tactics.are over change or continue to Lose.

Santa Monica, CA

#75 Feb 16, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>More Nobama style rhetoric. No sense from any of you people.
More racist talk from you. I'm glad the fact the USA has a black president upsets you so.
:)
GOP wrote:
Where's the pride? You are trying to placate your morbid fear of us.
I don't fear men who look like balding pregnant women and use guns to compensate for their lack of male member length.
GOP wrote:
If not then what are you doing sucking after us superior humans
LOL! The only way you could be superior to me is if humans were valued by the pound.
GOP wrote:
instead of your normal sucking your close friends in queerifornia?
Why? Do you even know? You can't answer any question. You just whine and beg for attention.
Poor poor baby...bless your little heart.
Must suck to be you.

Santa Monica, CA

#76 Feb 16, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>How many black spade dicks do you suck on average per week.
You want to compare numbers?
wrong wrote:
And just to give you heads up he is know president.
At least he's not my president.
Then you aren't an American.
I'm glad the fact the USA has a black president upsets you so much!
wrong wrote:
I didn't waste my $4:00 a gallon gas to vote for the black ass bastard.
I'd much rather vote for a Mexican.
(At least they will work ) Unlike you Obama voters that got that Obama free stuff. And with a Mexican
their will be another day off with pay.And a nap time at the oval office.
I'm just laughing at you.
Glad you are angry.

Santa Monica, CA

#79 Feb 16, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>I fear know one. I'm not angry and I
didn't know we had a president. I thought it was recess at the zoo or the making of a Tarzan movie.
Or uncle Tom goes to Washington.
Planet of the apes invade the white house.
Wake me up when the movie is over.
I'm glad the fact the USA has a black president gets you so upset!
Makes me smile!

Santa Monica, CA

#80 Feb 16, 2013
wrong wrote:
Rose noisy IsHo I'm more American than president
spade is.
You aren't American at all. And I'm glad the fact the USA has a black president gets you upset. Don't know why it would, I don't care who the President of France is, why do you care who the President of the USA is?
wrong wrote:
I just like to know were America shows up in Obama's name.
or any other black names.
They just make up a name and put it on a birth certificate ..
Hell you cannot even spell half the names they got.
I bet your name is some thought up name to just get you to vote.
All names are "though up", stupid. Did you think some grew on name trees?
wrong wrote:
African American .
Just what the Sam damn heck is an African American anyway.
Enlighten me Mohammed.
Your ignorance isn't my problem.
wrong wrote:
If you live here your either an American or a Communist.
Oh, yeah, English isn't your native language. But just to let you know, "your" is second person possessive. "You're" is short for "you are".
wrong wrote:
So which are u the choice is not hard.
Which one.
Collect your thoughts and come up with a logical answer and get back with the right one.
It's ok if you need help, I'll let u get an opinion from bleeding know - it - all blue. I'm sure the boy toy has research on the subject.
LOL. I'm glad the fact the US has a black president makes you upset.
Your anger makes me smile.
right

Marengo, OH

#82 Feb 16, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>I fear know one. I'm not angry and I
didn't know we had a president. I thought it was recess at the zoo or the making of a Tarzan movie.
Or uncle Tom goes to Washington.
Planet of the apes invade the white house.
Wake me up when the movie is over.
You got four more years regardless of your rants. I would imagine you will need to suck it up and go on with your life. Ignorance in your part of the world must be genetic.
bob

Darby, PA

#84 Feb 17, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
What needs to be "defended?" It's as though you have no idea how irrelevant you are. It's both sad and amusing, somehow.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#85 Feb 17, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What needs to be "defended?" It's as though you have no idea how irrelevant you are. It's both sad and amusing, somehow.
Apparently you're so stupid it needs to be explained to you in simple terms, huh? Defend (or at least tell us) where is the money going to come from for any of the pipe dreams Obama sold you fools yet again. 5 years now and it's always the same feel-good BS with no game plan or substance to support it. Even worse is dullards like you that don't have a single clue how to fund these things yet you praise and hail Emperor O without question.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#86 Feb 17, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you're so stupid it needs to be explained to you in simple terms, huh? Defend (or at least tell us) where is the money going to come from for any of the pipe dreams Obama sold you fools yet again. 5 years now and it's always the same feel-good BS with no game plan or substance to support it. Even worse is dullards like you that don't have a single clue how to fund these things yet you praise and hail Emperor O without question.
It has not been 5 years you ignorant pos.

The President hardly needs to explain anything to white trash like you.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#87 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>It has not been 5 years you ignorant pos.
The President hardly needs to explain anything to white trash like you.
Yes, we already know you're so stupid that you believe elected Leaders do not have to answer to the citizenry. Do I really have to explain the whole "by the consent of the governed" concept to someone like you that's clearly too ignorant and uneducated to understand the very principles governing the United States to start with? Morons like you don't matter for you are "throw-aways" that make no difference in anything one way or another. You're just here for a laugh or 1000 at your clueless expense, as well as to embody what a perverted homosexual deviant pedophile is when we need an example to use and teach kids what to look for and be wary of.
I voted against Nobama

Phelps, KY

#88 Feb 17, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your fellow 'tards' just keep 'dancing around the facts' without addressing them.

Why can't you just answer a question?

All of what the poster typed was legitimate and all you and 'you people' can do is attack the messenger.

It's easy to see that you CAN'T answer his questions, so you totally confirm his contentions as well as he does....and he's very astute about it.

Embarrassed are you? Then go hide your red tear streaked face till hussein is mercifully gone somewhere---ANYWHERE but here. And forever deny having EVER voted for the muslim POS.

BYW....you are definitely one who should avoid trying to debate something with an obvious mental superior. I hope your family is not aware of your childish attempts to look smart. You are in 'wtf' grouping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Nickname For the Donald 15 min Elizabeth 44
Daddy wants to play with teen daughter 1 hr a real man 11
Island Creek shooting 1 hr word meanings 138
Strip mines and hot married/single men 2 hr Beaver tamer 5
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 2 hr just hangin 13
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Paris 32,389
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr ChromiuMan 148,957
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages