|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

JOE NOBODY wrote:
Someone please tell me what, in the hell, is a fundie? I must have missed something.

I believe she/it is referring to a fundamental Christian.

But I'm not sure what she/it means by 'con dumb' maybe someone could explain that one to me.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

It must be one of those Californie Libs. Definitely not a lot of intelligence, on the Left Coast. A state so in debt, due to Liberal Politicians,it doesn't really have much leeway to crow about anything, anytime, anywhere. And yet we're the dumb ones, go figure!

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Early Cuyler wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is from the same mental midget who was accusing 'con dumbs' and 'fundies' of having no arguments.
Good point, Trav.
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry, nobody is interested in the size of your package.
However, perhaps they should take interest in the size of YOURS. Well, not size as much as just presence since the fact is you still have one and haven't had the surgery to remove it yet.
wtf

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

JOE NOBODY wrote:
It must be one of those Californie Libs. Definitely not a lot of intelligence, on the Left Coast. A state so in debt, due to Liberal Politicians,it doesn't really have much leeway to crow about anything, anytime, anywhere. And yet we're the dumb ones, go figure!
Uhhh Ahnold is a Conservaturd Stupid He broke it then knocked up the Maid.
liberal gets knocked out

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

least effective is calling EVERYONE racist.....this guy didnt get the memo on calling only WHITE people racist....smh at dumbazzez...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
wtf

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

liberal gets knocked out wrote:
least effective is calling EVERYONE racist.....this guy didnt get the memo on calling only WHITE people racist....smh at dumbazzez...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Grow some teeth hicktard.
wtfMOM

Stanford, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Grow some teeth hicktard.
What do you know about teeth,yours are rotted !!

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

JOE NOBODY wrote:
Someone please tell me what, in the hell, is a fundie? I must have missed something.
"Fundie" is a somewhat disparaging slang term for a fundamentalist Christian. Someone so stupid they believe the buy-bull is all literally true, and the word of god, despite proof to the contrary.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point, Trav.
<quoted text>
However, perhaps they should take interest in the size of YOURS. Well, not size as much as just presence since the fact is you still have one and haven't had the surgery to remove it yet.
You can't tell the difference between a woman and a man! If you ever finally find yourself in a social situation, that could prove to be embarrassing.
not so

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just have a gun to compensate for your undersized member.
If you were an American, you'd be really upset you have a black president, because you are such a pathetic racist.(Bet you are a fundie!)
If you were an American, you'd know Obama was born in the US. And you'd also know our Constitution doesn't say you have to be born in the US to be president.
actually u have to be born in the USA to be president. u dont have to be born here to be a governor of a state but for the presidential office it takes a born and bred american. but dont get me wrong, im not bashin u and im def not agreein with the conservatives cuz most of them are nuttier than squirrel crap. only thing i got against obama is the gun control issue, other than that he is doin a good job in my opinion.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't tell the difference between a woman and a man! If you ever finally find yourself in a social situation, that could prove to be embarrassing.
I like to think that I usually can under most circumstances but I'll admit that some of you trannies are extremely difficult to determine.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to think that I usually can under most circumstances but I'll admit that some of you trannies are extremely difficult to determine.
How many do you date perv?
Lawn mower man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

The least effective tactic a lib has is opening their mouths.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lawn mower man wrote:
The least effective tactic a lib has is opening their mouths.
True but can't we at least make a little exception in this case? After all, they usually open their mouths to suck a d!ck..if not for kissing NObama's ass first of course.
Lawn mower man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>True but can't we at least make a little exception in this case? After all, they usually open their mouths to suck a d!ck..if not for kissing NObama's ass first of course.
LMAO! That should stir em up a bit, you know what they say" THE TRUTH HURTS" !!!!!!!!

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lawn mower man wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! That should stir em up a bit, you know what they say" THE TRUTH HURTS" !!!!!!!!
And it definitely MUST, LM. Just look at how they struggle on and on without ceasing as they try to suppress the truth about NObama or try to warp, distort, and divert focus away from their Emperor O. Rarely if ever do they try to dispute the fact about O, instead they try to initiate kid games and smokescreens desperate to deflect the spotlight off of their elected failure. I mean come on
now, they don't even bother trying repudiate the claims about NObama and his failure so it's clear
that they know it's all true as well.
Lawn mower man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>And it definitely MUST, LM. Just look at how they struggle on and on without ceasing as they try to suppress the truth about NObama or try to warp, distort, and divert focus away from their Emperor O. Rarely if ever do they try to dispute the fact about O, instead they try to initiate kid games and smokescreens desperate to deflect the spotlight off of their elected failure. I mean come on
now, they don't even bother trying repudiate the claims about NObama and his failure so it's clear
that they know it's all true as well.
The arguments they present are hypocritical at best. KOOLAID AND CULT!!!!
not so

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

libs just know that we beat the conservatives the last 2 elections and as far as your arguments....lol...make one that is actually worth debating and ill talk about it. all u got is obama wasnt born in america (already been proven) or some kind of BS u just make up to try to fight when it has no real value to any individual, much less the whole country. and if u want to bring up guns then we have no fight cuz not all libs agree with gun control but that dont make us believe all the bat shit crazy stuff the conservs try to push on us. so when u get a good debate point let me know and ill talk like an adult instead of the little childish stuff u all and wtf or whoever are always bickering about.
GOP

Whitesville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

not so wrote:
libs just know that we beat the conservatives the last 2 elections and as far as your arguments....lol...make one that is actually worth debating and ill talk about it. all u got is obama wasnt born in america (already been proven) or some kind of BS u just make up to try to fight when it has no real value to any individual, much less the whole country. and if u want to bring up guns then we have no fight cuz not all libs agree with gun control but that dont make us believe all the bat shit crazy stuff the conservs try to push on us. so when u get a good debate point let me know and ill talk like an adult instead of the little childish stuff u all and wtf or whoever are always bickering about.
Just another bag of sh*t talk from a dependent Nobama worshipper.

The challenge has been put before all of you and not one has stepped up to the plate.

That alone tells what kind of trouble this country is in. A so-called president whose lemming, brainwashed followers don't even know what he's doing.

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

not so wrote:
<quoted text>
actually u have to be born in the USA to be president.
u dont have to be born here to be a governor of a state but for the presidential office it takes a born and bred american. but dont get me wrong, im not bashin u and im def not agreein with the conservatives cuz most of them are nuttier than squirrel crap. only thing i got against obama is the gun control issue, other than that he is doin a good job in my opinion.
The Constitution says you have to be a natural (not native) born citizen. That means you have to be a citizen at birth. Being born in the USA is just one way you can be a citizen at birth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of86
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Mao-bama Zombies 139,203
Thatís Cliven Bundyís LAND! 1 hr JONs 20
sheriffs debate on tv 1 hr just for fun 34
obamaScare (Aug '13) 2 hr Kyboy 1,288
irs scandal (Jun '13) 2 hr Kyboy 635
Social Workers in Pike County (Sep '10) 3 hr troubled 58
Judge Steve Combs Investigated? 3 hr Hand mixer 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••