The Libs Least Effective Tactic Is __...

The Libs Least Effective Tactic Is _________

Created by SWINE SLAYER on Feb 13, 2013

40 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bush Blame Game

Smokescreen Distortion

Revisionism/Rewrite

MisrepreSPINtation

Exalt Emperor O No Matter What

Attack The Facts

All Of These..Libs Just FAIL

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#23 Feb 14, 2013
Hoping for an intelligent conversation from a republican,
GOP

Hansford, WV

#24 Feb 14, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
With whom? YOU?? What a joke. You obviously have the mind of a very young child.

However, you have a lot of company. No sane intelligent human supports the Nobama SOB.
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#25 Feb 14, 2013
GOP wrote:
From looking at Nobama acting like he can shoot a gun, and remembering an equally silly looking Dukakis with his head sticking out of a tank, I laugh myself sick at the thought of a POS SOB like Nobama trying to take my guns.
I actually look forward to Nobama trying to take my guns because then we can clean up this God forsaken mess he has made of OUR country. I say send piers morgan back to the chickensh*t place he ran away from and send Hussein Nobama back to his birthplace, the backward center of ignorance, Kenya.
I heard that in Kenya they would chop off his lips for lying like he does here constantly.
He does not want your BB guns silly little boy.
wtf

Nerinx, KY

#26 Feb 14, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>With whom? YOU?? What a joke. You obviously have the mind of a very young child.
However, you have a lot of company. No sane intelligent human supports the Nobama SOB.
You do not support your own Family deadbeat.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#27 Feb 14, 2013
WDRussell wrote:
Well at least you have hope! When it comes to the opposite, we've accepted the fact that there is no hope for anything intelligent when it comes to Liberals/Democrats..it is a truly lost cause and utterly hopeless altogether.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#28 Feb 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen, Brother! That's why I'm so strengthened with resolve to NEVER surrender mine..for we are smack dab in The Stronghold, my friends. Even IF a Gun Ban were imposed (though I firmly believe this will NOT happen) our Appalachian region is a pocket of resistance that would fight ceaselessly to oppose such an unlawful action. We have many spinally-fortified Warrior
Patriots that will not submit or surrender their arms or Patriotism either one and it's
really hope inspiring to know such brave, admirable Freedom Fighters are present here.
LOL. You paranoid wannabe warrior con dumbs crack me up. If the government did want to take over your "Appalachian region", they would just drop a bomb on your sorry backsides. But I can't imagine why they'd waste a perfectly good bomb on such losers.

Panorama City, CA

#29 Feb 14, 2013
GOP wrote:
From looking at Nobama acting like he can shoot a gun, and remembering an equally silly looking Dukakis with his head sticking out of a tank, I laugh myself sick at the thought of a POS SOB like Nobama trying to take my guns.[
I actually look forward to Nobama trying to take my guns because then we can clean up this God forsaken mess he has made of OUR country. I say send piers morgan back to the chickensh*t place he ran away from and send Hussein Nobama back to his birthplace, the backward center of ignorance, Kenya.
I heard that in Kenya they would chop off his lips for lying like he does here constantly.
You just have a gun to compensate for your undersized member.
If you were an American, you'd be really upset you have a black president, because you are such a pathetic racist.(Bet you are a fundie!)
If you were an American, you'd know Obama was born in the US. And you'd also know our Constitution doesn't say you have to be born in the US to be president.
Bizzy Bone

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Feb 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You paranoid wannabe warrior con dumbs crack me up. If the government did want to take over your "Appalachian region", they would just drop a bomb on your sorry backsides. But I can't imagine why they'd waste a perfectly good bomb on such losers.
Says the abortion loving "3 hole wonder" from modern day Babylon, LOL!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#31 Feb 14, 2013
Bizzy Bone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch!

Panorama City, CA

#32 Feb 14, 2013
Bizzy Bone wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you lying? I don't love abortion.
Guess you are lying because you can't counter what I say, and you are a fundie.

Panorama City, CA

#33 Feb 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch!
Don't use tweezers to to that next time.
I know you are tiny, but there has got to be a better way!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#34 Feb 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have it..the Least Effective drivel from the very least meaningful failure of the moment. This poor trollop struggles to make herself feel involved with her simpleton ways of name calling and baseless accusations. Besides, it's obvious the only thing that
is really tiny around here is this silly b!tch's I.Q.!
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#35 Feb 14, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have it..the Least Effective drivel from the very least meaningful failure of the moment. This poor trollop struggles to make herself feel involved with her simpleton ways of name calling and baseless accusations. Besides, it's obvious the only thing that
is really tiny around here is this silly b!tch's I.Q.!
And this is from the same mental midget who was accusing 'con dumbs' and 'fundies' of having no arguments.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#36 Feb 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just have a gun to compensate for your undersized member.
If you were an American, you'd be really upset you have a black president, because you are such a pathetic racist.(Bet you are a fundie!)
If you were an American, you'd know Obama was born in the US. And you'd also know our Constitution doesn't say you have to be born in the US to be president.
I prefer stinking wh*res (ho) not be so intersted in the size of my package. You are way too ignorant and filthy to even address normal people.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#37 Feb 14, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are interested in another's package too? What a filthy "ho" you are.

Panorama City, CA

#38 Feb 14, 2013
GOP wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer stinking wh*res (ho) not be so intersted in the size of my package. You are way too ignorant and filthy to even address normal people.
Don't worry, nobody is interested in the size of your package.
GOP

Saint Albans, WV

#39 Feb 14, 2013
It's difficult to guess what you gender challenged queerifornians are attracted to from one day to another. It might be a male horse today and female rat tomorrow. Maybe visa versa. It's well known you are not straight in that morally and fiscally bankrupt state.

It's very weird you would come on a Kentucky forum and try to demean our morals, religion and superior confidence while you are so low lifed, immoral and evil.

Just mind your own business and you won't have nightmares about us proud people you so obviously harbor a morbid fear of.
bob

Darby, PA

#40 Feb 15, 2013
Electing the President was a pretty effective tactic.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#42 Feb 15, 2013
Someone please tell me what, in the hell, is a fundie? I must have missed something.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

#43 Feb 15, 2013
JOE NOBODY wrote:
Someone please tell me what, in the hell, is a fundie? I must have missed something.

I believe she/it is referring to a fundamental Christian.

But I'm not sure what she/it means by 'con dumb' maybe someone could explain that one to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffani Wright 3 min Sherry 2
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 13 min Kyboy 5,907
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 46 min Uncle Tom 38,576
Pike County Loves President Trump!! 46 min No They Do Not 73
Keith Faces New Charges 1 hr Oh No 22
Will the Jones Gang Be in the UMG Books 1 hr Scare Crow Loses 6
UMG Loses 1 hr Scare Crow Loses 26
Ray Jones on WYMT 1 hr Cry Baby 32
Dear Ray Jones and Amy 1 hr Avoid Shopping Ce... 14
Rickie Bartley resigns 3 hr waiting 12
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 4 hr uranut631 23

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages