Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Early Cuyler wrote:
I voted all of the above.
As did I. I mean, it's pretty much a given but I just thought it would be humorous to at least give options that spotlighted their absurdities altogether.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Con dumbs never have any real arguments, they just attack "libs". Con dumbs tend to be fundies, so they can't be very smart.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
Con dumbs never have any real arguments, they just attack "libs". Con dumbs tend to be fundies, so they can't be very smart.
Ummm, what?

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Early Cuyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm, what?
Thanks for proving my point, con dumb.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point, con dumb.
I'm not a 'con dumb' or a 'fundie' you ignorant fluzzy. So your point isn't valid. Try making sense in your next post.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
Where is your real argument? You just did the same thing you accuse 'con dumbs' and 'fundies' of. God, I hate hypocrites.
Sandy

Greenbelt, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

The liberal's least effective tactic is the truth. Right wing conservatives will shout it down with fictional talking point, deny it exists, and call anyone that speaks it brainwashed by the non-biased media, and label anyone not agreeing with them refusing to compromise.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Early Cuyler wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a 'con dumb' or a 'fundie' you ignorant fluzzy. So your point isn't valid. Try making sense in your next post.
You are a con dumb. That's clear from your first post. Don't know if you are a fundie or not, but many con dumbs are.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Early Cuyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is your real argument? You just did the same thing you accuse 'con dumbs' and 'fundies' of. God, I hate hypocrites.
You haven't presented anything to argue against, really. Just a parroting of con dumb catch phrases.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't presented anything to argue against, really. Just a parroting of con dumb catch phrases.
And you just proved MY point.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Early Cuyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. It's always humorous watching them accuse others of something..then turn right around and DO the exact same thing they just tried condemning others for. That pitiful tactic is always amusing.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. It's always humorous watching them accuse others of something..then turn right around and DO the exact same thing they just tried condemning others for. That pitiful tactic is always amusing.
And the funny part is that they think they making a valid point.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Early Cuyler wrote:
<quoted text>
And the funny part is that they think they making a valid point.
That IS the funniest part, that's for sure. It's made even funnier by their fellow dimwits when they rally behind their stupidity.
LiberalHero

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

I though our least effective tactic was trying to talk sense into stupid hillbillies like you guys? Personally i think we should just split the country in half, so we can enjoy watching you fail. Then crushing you when you try to start another civil war
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
That IS the funniest part, that's for sure. It's made even funnier by their fellow dimwits when they rally behind their stupidity.
Uhhh who won last November Stupid?

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

LiberalHero wrote:
I though our least effective tactic was trying to talk sense into stupid hillbillies like you guys? Personally i think we should just split the country in half, so we can enjoy watching you fail. Then crushing you when you try to start another civil war
Your screen name alone is an oxymoron in the realization that there's no such thing as a heroic Liberal. After reading your comment it's also easy to determine there is not a sensible one present within you either. Fail.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Your screen name alone is an oxymoron in the realization that there's no such thing as a heroic Liberal. After reading your comment it's also easy to determine there is not a sensible one present within you either. Fail.
Your hero is Ted the draft dodging coward.
Early Cuyler

Whitesburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, it would be hard to 'crush' us as he put it, since us ignorant hillbillies are the ones with the guns.

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Early Cuyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, it would be hard to 'crush' us as he put it, since us ignorant hillbillies are the ones with the guns.
Amen, Brother! That's why I'm so strengthened with resolve to NEVER surrender mine..for we are smack dab in The Stronghold, my friends. Even IF a Gun Ban were imposed (though I firmly believe this will NOT happen) our Appalachian region is a pocket of resistance that would fight ceaselessly to oppose such an unlawful action. We have many spinally-fortified Warrior
Patriots that will not submit or surrender their arms or Patriotism either one and it's
really hope inspiring to know such brave, admirable Freedom Fighters are present here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi, Boston, & Bureaucracy Blow Up Even More! (Apr '13) 17 min Kyboy 1,149
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min The Apostle 147,378
obamaScare (Aug '13) 21 min Kyboy 1,410
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 26 min Anne52 81,567
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 39 min Johnny 364
What is Anna Pinson hiding? 40 min opinion 46
Looking for a lesbian/bi female (Nov '11) 1 hr sisser 24
TJ Litafik 1 hr aha 59
City Propaganda is Never Ending PR Machine 5 hr Hello 59
shooting at the bike club??? 23 hr A friend of theirs 65
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating