autumn

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

i have often wondered why no one starts a thread about sex with a big ol chubby dude vs. sex with a skin and boney dude???
could it be, some of these dudes would be ashamed to have people know that they arent as well endowed as one might assume????
well, i say lets turn the tables on these men and lets compare them.
think i know her

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

it all just depends on the person im sure there are skinny and fat women who are a lil loose. and im also sure they are skinny and fat men with lil peckers. but as far as what your lookin at i dont want no skinny ass woman they look like they are sick if they are real small they still need lovin too though its just not what i prefer
Tim Smith

Oxford, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

I häd them both i LOVE skinn wemans better she no how have fun give me 150 best size
paal

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Come to africa people in africa you won't have to worry about being compared to a big women or a skiny women,but if you are big good for you thts an african mans typical ideal women,not to mention the beauty ul be great,skinny women are appreciated as well

“Pink is your new obsession!!”

Since: Mar 13

Ojai, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

paal wrote:
Come to africa people in africa you won't have to worry about being compared to a big women or a skiny women,but if you are big good for you thts an african mans typical ideal women,not to mention the beauty ul be great,skinny women are appreciated as well
hell you just want some american woman to come there to marry you so you can get a free ticket to the usa, lol.
equate

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

oh mercy a skinny woman is the only way to go
big daddy 1979

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

I have had it both ways i think a good freak needs a big girl who can handle the ride and i like a challenge skinny women is working off a look big women work off a feel
oprahs poor cousin

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

big daddy 1979 wrote:
I have had it both ways i think a good freak needs a big girl who can handle the ride and i like a challenge skinny women is working off a look big women work off a feel
i have zero idea of what you said there.
however the real question is, is a big fat mans penis better than a skinney mans penis??
well, i have had it both ways, three ways, and side ways and i say, a skinney man is the way to go here.
the skinnier men have much much larger penis', in some cases, however, i did have it with a guy who was a little on the chunky side and he had one that belonged in the large penis hall of fame.
i think its all in what you make of it.
i am unable to give an answer to the question. if you are getting it, fat or skinney, consider yourself lucky.
Kevin

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

I love sex with Fat Women
LMAO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

oprahs poor cousin wrote:
<quoted text>i have zero idea of what you said there.
however the real question is, is a big fat mans penis better than a skinney mans penis??
well, i have had it both ways, three ways, and side ways and i say, a skinney man is the way to go here.
the skinnier men have much much larger penis', in some cases, however, i did have it with a guy who was a little on the chunky side and he had one that belonged in the large penis hall of fame.
i think its all in what you make of it.
i am unable to give an answer to the question. if you are getting it, fat or skinney, consider yourself lucky.
wtf Fox News Is A Joke you of all people would be the one too be an expert on penis now wouldn't you?
oprahs poor cousin

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>wtf Fox News Is A Joke you of all people would be the one too be an expert on penis now wouldn't you?
right on the money.
love big girls

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

i like bigger girls better i think the sex is much better
hungry

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2013

oh no skinny is the best
zadock

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

hi I'm also single! email me (zadock.omondi@yahoo.com)
plug it

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

a slim woman makes my mouth water when I just get close to her
rofl

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

plug it wrote:
a slim woman makes my mouth water when I just get close to her
dude...how many restraining orders do you have against you? lol.. I can see you now..trolling walmart..slobbering...
olyve oyl

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

rofl wrote:
<quoted text> dude...how many restraining orders do you have against you? lol.. I can see you now..trolling walmart..slobbering...
naw, he shops at lowes, he paints lips and eyes on a 2x4, sprays perfume on it and puts a wig on it and he has his perfect woman, flat and thin as a board then he dances with her, then he drills a hole in her and well, you can guess the rest. lmfao.
cute guy

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

plumper woman wrote:
Ive been skinny and fat and i have to say i find sex more pleasurable when i have more weight on me..and to the men who like larger women im single lol
do u have an email i can contact u on
hyrum

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

plumper woman wrote:
Ive been skinny and fat and i have to say i find sex more pleasurable when i have more weight on me..and to the men who like larger women im single lol
text me thn via whats plumper woman 0713666398
Big Gorg

Blackey, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2013

Judged:

I have a big puss with a deep hole ,after a couple kids your body changes. I have been with two dudes the first maybe five and a half of an inch. the second about seven and half one surcomed sized the other not.
As far as the sex went it was about the, emotionally with the first guy it was better their was more feelings between us I loved him. His dick looked better to just because he was surcome sized and the other was not . The other dick the second one had a bit of a slant to the one side to his to. The width of their dicks was about even around two inches maybe.I like un surcome sized dick.I want to have a fat cock someday.
The first was Indian the second was Greek the Greek guy personality wise was very nice and considerate towards me.The Indian guy can eat puss great and is the best kisser I've ever had. Also the Indian guy has supper loads of cum..The Greek guys body was built like a god. The Indian guys body I have seen in different transitions.
As far as men's bodies goes I like them two hundred pounds or around 190 that's best fit for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 220 of252
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min durr 138,712
What happened 1 hr Dorton Fife Peartment 1
paris cowboy =music 2 hr SOMEBODY 1,204
Apocalyptic Signs In The Air 2 hr -Sprocket- 30
meathouse ky 2 hr -Sprocket- 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Khatru 122,788
•••
•••
•••
Pikeville Dating

more search filters

less search filters