United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

I need to know. Just checking my options.
my 2 cents

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

they are basically the same. from my experience the bigger ones usually have a little extra cheese on the taco if you get my meaning. ( hint: do the leg guage....the closer her legs rub as she walks the cheese level can be multiplied by 2.5)
Try My Product

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

That's a lot of Velveeta!
BigStuff

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

More cushin' and less pushin'.
I say

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

Ask a Mexican.
Tables Turned

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2010

Judged:

Mel Tillis had the best answer to having sex with a fat women. I was in Nashville one night and we were at The Hall Of Fame Lounge when Mel told his story. Picture him stuttering telling this story. He said he went through 2 inches of hair and then 2 inches of fat, then run slap dab outta dick...lol
satisfaction

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Tables Turned wrote:
Mel Tillis had the best answer to having sex with a fat women. I was in Nashville one night and we were at The Hall Of Fame Lounge when Mel told his story. Picture him stuttering telling this story. He said he went through 2 inches of hair and then 2 inches of fat, then run slap dab outta dick...lol
Mel right anyway you approach a fat women you are taking away the greatest asset to man the length,thunder thighs and saggy butt just seals the slit,you can lay them on their belly and still no entrance from the back door,puttin them on their side still facing the same mush,stand them on their head it cuts their airway off and gives them a head rush,puttin them on their knee,s,head down and then they want to chase cars.But all-in-all they need loved to.
Seriously

Colonial Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Y'all gross.
febble

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

satisfaction wrote:
<quoted text>Mel right anyway you approach a fat women you are taking away the greatest asset to man the length,thunder thighs and saggy butt just seals the slit,you can lay them on their belly and still no entrance from the back door,puttin them on their side still facing the same mush,stand them on their head it cuts their airway off and gives them a head rush,puttin them on their knee,s,head down and then they want to chase cars.But all-in-all they need loved to.
that is how is
Evil frosted mini wheats

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Skinny Man wrote:
I need to know. Just checking my options.
none at all
Paul Blake

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

you goddamn right fat wemons r better
ProspectorSam

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Fat women need lovin too!
tried them both

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

tried the skinny women, tried the fat women, the heavier women are SOOOOOO much better, especially then they are on top.

now dont get me wrong, its all good, but the heavy women have a lil more extra something that just makes it sooo very good. they are so warm lol

ohya, extra runny too. always moist :-)

1 thing though, a heavy woman should pay xtra attention to cleanliness. as they tend to sweat a lil more than the skinny ones. and that causes a lil extra aroma lmao.
Admirer

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Pardner, It's a lot like Cold Beer on a hot summer day...It's all good, just some's a little better.
good

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

had both , big woman, big puss, little woman, all puss, but luv it all , if God made anythang better, he kept it for his self, ant got nuthin against big women , but the skinny an chub ones turn me on the most
help

Greenup, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

tried them both wrote:
tried the skinny women, tried the fat women, the heavier women are SOOOOOO much better, especially then they are on top.
now dont get me wrong, its all good, but the heavy women have a lil more extra something that just makes it sooo very good. they are so warm lol
ohya, extra runny too. always moist :-)
1 thing though, a heavy woman should pay xtra attention to cleanliness. as they tend to sweat a lil more than the skinny ones. and that causes a lil extra aroma lmao.
you might get crushed
Chicken Choker

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Yea, baby. Give me a BBW anyday!

You do have to watch for one thing though. If you are skinny and she is real heavy she could sit on your face and smother you to death. There is curently a heavy woman on trial for murder for doing just that. this was reported on Fox News Channel about three weeks ago.

If you have a short weiner like Mel Tillis then a BBW may not be the best.
help

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

Judged:

Chicken Choker wrote:
Yea, baby. Give me a BBW anyday!
You do have to watch for one thing though. If you are skinny and she is real heavy she could sit on your face and smother you to death. There is curently a heavy woman on trial for murder for doing just that. this was reported on Fox News Channel about three weeks ago.
If you have a short weiner like Mel Tillis then a BBW may not be the best.
i feel 4 u man & a short weiner 2 u better stick with being a chicken choker. i feel your pain dude!
Rough and Tough

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

I have sampled both. Skinny wimmen look better in bikini's. And everybody likes to roll in to a party with a trim honey on their arm. But, the fact is, while you're there with the skinny chick, you're secretly looking at the large fat chicks with big round asses and 44 DD hooters and thinking to yourself, "I'd hit that if nobody found out". Well, I've rolled the dice a time or two. Each one of them was over a 200 pounder. I agree with Mel Tillis, you've got to be able to handle a big woman or it just ain't gonna work. You can't tow a Mack Truck with a Volkswagon folks. My advice is, is that if you feel like you've got enough manly qualities and you're willing to take a chance that you're friends might find out, then go for it. There is no better sex than bedding down with a heavy honey. First of all, they don't get it often, and when they do, they make it count. Second of all, when things get to jigglin and floppin around, don't panic...just grab on to something and hold on. You won't find a better ride at Kings Island.
Evil frosted mini wheats

Salyersville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2010

Judged:

Rough and Tough wrote:
I have sampled both. Skinny wimmen look better in bikini's. And everybody likes to roll in to a party with a trim honey on their arm. But, the fact is, while you're there with the skinny chick, you're secretly looking at the large fat chicks with big round asses and 44 DD hooters and thinking to yourself, "I'd hit that if nobody found out". Well, I've rolled the dice a time or two. Each one of them was over a 200 pounder. I agree with Mel Tillis, you've got to be able to handle a big woman or it just ain't gonna work. You can't tow a Mack Truck with a Volkswagon folks. My advice is, is that if you feel like you've got enough manly qualities and you're willing to take a chance that you're friends might find out, then go for it. There is no better sex than bedding down with a heavy honey. First of all, they don't get it often, and when they do, they make it count. Second of all, when things get to jigglin and floppin around, don't panic...just grab on to something and hold on. You won't find a better ride at Kings Island.
lies, I been with 200#ers plus and its no where near as good as a thick girl, not fat, just thick, even the skinny ones are not as good as they are.

Paris hiltion would be skinny
lindsay lohan comes to mind as a example, she is skinny, borderline thick.

as for thick, a size 8-14 would be a thick girl, that said.
I do not care for anything more than a B36. sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min pusherman_ 128,675
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Demonicrats 146,296
TJ Litafik 8 min fyi 8
Highway Woman 12 min iknow who this is 22
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 21 min Mitch 79
+~[} TW!N SPIN: Let's Play Two {]~+ 22 min MUSICK-NESS 12
The Republicans Freed The Slaves 23 min Billy 49
paris cowboy = music 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 75
Questions for Locals 2 hr Duane 8
Dr Thad Manning (Feb '12) Thu Jack 40
•••
•••
•••
•••