Lmfao

Kansas City, MO

#739 May 1, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>I am being paged to come to Bob Amos with my knee pads.Its the first of the month and it's going to be a loooooooong day.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao Rusty you are to easy.
Kyboy

Mansfield, OH

#740 May 1, 2014
May is here and soon we will get to see if Lois is willing to be obama's biggest IRS sacrifice.
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#741 May 2, 2014
Looks like we going to see Holder doing the obama two step shuffle again.

Frustrated by the administration's efforts to brush the IRS scandal under the rug, House Republicans on Friday turned up the heat under Attorney General Eric Holder, demanding that his Justice Department appoint a special counsel to probe the efforts to punish conservative, anti-Obama groups.
Republicans Are Stupid

Shelbiana, KY

#742 May 5, 2014
Kyboy wrote:
Looks like we going to see Holder doing the obama two step shuffle again.
Frustrated by the administration's efforts to brush the IRS scandal under the rug, House Republicans on Friday turned up the heat under Attorney General Eric Holder, demanding that his Justice Department appoint a special counsel to probe the efforts to punish conservative, anti-Obama groups.
And Nothing happened once again.

Zero.
Lmfao

Kansas City, MO

#743 May 5, 2014
Republicans Are Stupid wrote:
<quoted text>I took my Viagra pills and headed to Bob Amos And Nothing happened once again.
Zero.Help I've fallen and can't get it up.
Lmfao
Kyboy Wrong Again

Shelbiana, KY

#744 May 6, 2014
Kyboy wrote:
May is here and soon we will get to see if Lois is willing to be obama's biggest IRS sacrifice.
Nothing will happen just like your whole Life.
Lmfao

Kansas City, MO

#745 May 6, 2014
Kyboy Wrong Again wrote:
<quoted text>I'm ok to be around small children Nothing will happen thats what I told them.The should have noticed the warning sign in my yard,Child Molester keep children away.
Lmfao
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#746 May 6, 2014
Kyboy Wrong Again wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing will happen just like your whole Life.
It would be nice to see the criminal Lois in jail this month.
Kyboy Wrong Again

Shelbiana, KY

#747 May 7, 2014
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be nice to see the criminal Lois in jail this month.
Nothing will happen and never will Phony Scandal boy.
Obamas A Liar

London, UK

#748 May 7, 2014
Kyboy Wrong Again wrote:
<quoted text>Obamas a pos.He never will do anything.Nothing will happen while that lying bassturd is in office and never will the stupid flop eared Kenyan boy.
Lmfao
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#749 May 7, 2014
Kyboy Wrong Again wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing will happen and never will Phony Scandal boy.
Six demorats also voted to hold Lois in
Contempt. But we all know they are just putting on a show.

The House voted to hold former Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner in contempt on a 231-187 vote Wednesday, as Republicans work to uncover the depth of Lerner's involvement in the agency's targeting of conservative groups from 2010 to May 2013.

Six Democrats broke with their party to support the contempt vote: Ron Barber of Arizona, John Barrow of Georgia, Collin Peterson of Minnesota, Mike McIntyre of North Carolina, Nick Rahall of West Virginia, and Patrick Murphy of Florida. All are facing Republican challengers in tough districts for Democrats in November.
Kyboy Wrong Again

Shelbiana, KY

#751 May 9, 2014
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Six demorats also voted to hold Lois in
Contempt. But we all know they are just putting on a show.
The House voted to hold former Internal Revenue Service official Lois Lerner in contempt on a 231-187 vote Wednesday, as Republicans work to uncover the depth of Lerner's involvement in the agency's targeting of conservative groups from 2010 to May 2013.
Six Democrats broke with their party to support the contempt vote: Ron Barber of Arizona, John Barrow of Georgia, Collin Peterson of Minnesota, Mike McIntyre of North Carolina, Nick Rahall of West Virginia, and Patrick Murphy of Florida. All are facing Republican challengers in tough districts for Democrats in November.
And not one thing will happen.

Zero.

Just like your whole Life.
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#752 May 9, 2014
Kyboy Wrong Again wrote:
<quoted text>And not one thing will happen.

Zero.

Just like your whole Life.
You could be right if holder refuses to do his job and chooses to cover up for obama's other henchmen as he's been doing since his first day in office.

Can you say 26 rats just turned on obama.

Perhaps it wasn’t surprising that the six most vulnerable House Democrats voted with Republicans in holding former IRS official Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress, or that 26 vulnerable Democrats voted with Republicans in urging that Attorney General Eric Holder appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS scandal more thoroughly.
Lois Lerners Going Down

London, UK

#753 May 9, 2014
Faster than old Rusty at Bob Amos on a Friday night.

“THE AMERICAN DREAM IS NOW A...”

Since: Mar 14

DISEASED & DYING NIGHTMARE!!!

#754 May 9, 2014
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You could be right if holder refuses to do his job and chooses to cover up for obama's other henchmen as he's been doing since his first day in office.
Can you say 26 rats just turned on obama.
Perhaps it wasn’t surprising that the six most vulnerable House Democrats voted with Republicans in holding former IRS official Lois Lerner in contempt of Congress, or that 26 vulnerable Democrats voted with Republicans in urging that Attorney General Eric Holder appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS scandal more thoroughly.
I think it's a safe bet that the Dept. Of Justice will refuse to prosecute Lois Lerner regardless of
what evidence is exposed, KYboy and of course that will be a great injustice if it happens. I have
always felt that the I.R.S. scandal is definitely one of the most concerning due to the abuses an
agency like it is capable of if running rogue.
Kyboy Wrong Again

Shelbiana, KY

#755 May 10, 2014
The Americancer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's a safe bet that the Dept. Of Justice will refuse to prosecute Lois Lerner regardless of
what evidence is exposed, KYboy and of course that will be a great injustice if it happens. I have
always felt that the I.R.S. scandal is definitely one of the most concerning due to the abuses an
agency like it is capable of if running rogue.
How would you know, you do not pay Taxes you deadbeat pos.
Kyboy

Louisville, KY

#756 May 11, 2014
The Americancer wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's a safe bet that the Dept. Of Justice will refuse to prosecute Lois Lerner regardless of
what evidence is exposed, KYboy and of course that will be a great injustice if it happens. I have
always felt that the I.R.S. scandal is definitely one of the most concerning due to the abuses an
agency like it is capable of if running rogue.
Holder already said he won't prosecute anyone for the targeting even before his own so called investigation began.

He's to busy trying to target republican donors from the list supplied by the IRS.
Kyboy Wrong Again

Shelbiana, KY

#757 May 12, 2014
Kyboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder already said he won't prosecute anyone for the targeting even before his own so called investigation began.
He's to busy trying to target republican donors from the list supplied by the IRS.
Nothing will ever come from this Phony Scandal.
Liberal Lies And BS

London, UK

#758 May 12, 2014
Kyboy Wrong Again wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing will ever come from this Phony Scandal.
Rusty I'm sorry to hear that after your last colon checkup they discovered you had a brain tumor.But then again we always knew you always had your head up your a$$.
Kyboy Wrong Again

Shelbiana, KY

#759 May 13, 2014
Liberal Lies And BS wrote:
<quoted text>Rusty I'm sorry to hear that after your last colon checkup they discovered you had a brain tumor.But then again we always knew you always had your head up your a$$.
You are a silly little pos you Republitard wannabe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min ThomasSMonson 163,706
Larry Tackett 31 min Hey 1
Larry Tackett from Mayking, KY 34 min Hey 1
The White Neo Nazi Rally and Trump 1 hr Death knocking 62
cheating wife (Oct '16) 1 hr Set right 41
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr One Eyed Willy 4,445
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Real Truth 36,423
Sick of the smell in front of Pikeville High Sc... (Jun '14) 3 hr Willard 40
FBI Transportation Cabinet Version 2017 6 hr A Hillary Deport... 161

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages