Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Tattoos, harleys, tongue rings, and such?
tangodown

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

Women don't know what they like.
Hondo

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Guess not
Meee

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

No one likes u hondo!!!
women only like money

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

i have the perfect example of what women want.a few weeks ago i was out with some friends getting something to eat.there was a group of women at the table behind us.we couldn't help but overhear their conversation.one of the women started talking about an auto accident she was in.she was telling her girlfriends about how nice the man was that was involved in the accident.she told them that he was genuinely concerned about her and if she was hurt.she said he was very polite and made sure she was ok and then gave his insurance info and such and waited with her until the police arrived and left.he gave her his info and told her that if she had any concerns or questions or needed any additional information to contact him and he would gladly see that the matter was taken care of since the accident was his fault.she made a point to tell her girlfriends how nice he treated her and how cute he was.her girlfriends seemed soo impressed with this man and were saying that such a man was hard to find now days.they asked questions about how he looked and what kind of vehicle he was driving.they suggested that since the woman was single and the man sounded like such a great catch that she should call him and see if he was interested in going to dinner or something like that.mind you,at this point the man sounded like a dream come true to the entire group of women.then one of the women asked her if she knew what kind of work the man did for a living.she informed them that the man worked at one of the local -marts,no need to say which one.well there was a collective group awww thats too bad,he sounded like he was perfect except for his place of employment.they then began to tell her that she should keep looking and eventually she would find a good man.i couldn't help from busting out laughing when i heard their remarks after learning where the man worked.the man was perfect in their eyes until they found out that he didn't have a high paying job like a doctor or lawyer.it seems that women actually do want a nice decent man with manners and one that shows respect for women,as long as he has enough money to take care of them,if not it doesn't matter how good looking you are or how nice of a person you are.i guess if you don't make enough green you won't be getting any pink.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

Judged:

women only like money wrote:
i have the perfect example of what women want.a few weeks ago i was out with some friends getting something to eat.there was a group of women at the table behind us.we couldn't help but overhear their conversation.one of the women started talking about an auto accident she was in.she was telling her girlfriends about how nice the man was that was involved in the accident.she told them that he was genuinely concerned about her and if she was hurt.she said he was very polite and made sure she was ok and then gave his insurance info and such and waited with her until the police arrived and left.he gave her his info and told her that if she had any concerns or questions or needed any additional information to contact him and he would gladly see that the matter was taken care of since the accident was his fault.she made a point to tell her girlfriends how nice he treated her and how cute he was.her girlfriends seemed soo impressed with this man and were saying that such a man was hard to find now days.they asked questions about how he looked and what kind of vehicle he was driving.they suggested that since the woman was single and the man sounded like such a great catch that she should call him and see if he was interested in going to dinner or something like that.mind you,at this point the man sounded like a dream come true to the entire group of women.then one of the women asked her if she knew what kind of work the man did for a living.she informed them that the man worked at one of the local -marts,no need to say which one.well there was a collective group awww thats too bad,he sounded like he was perfect except for his place of employment.they then began to tell her that she should keep looking and eventually she would find a good man.i couldn't help from busting out laughing when i heard their remarks after learning where the man worked.the man was perfect in their eyes until they found out that he didn't have a high paying job like a doctor or lawyer.it seems that women actually do want a nice decent man with manners and one that shows respect for women,as long as he has enough money to take care of them,if not it doesn't matter how good looking you are or how nice of a person you are.i guess if you don't make enough green you won't be getting any pink.
Only insecure, needy women ONLY fall for a guy with money. Most women don't care as long as he is good to her...meaning, treats her with respect.

To answer the original question, it's sexy seeing tattoos, but not a lot. To me, the whole bad boy image isn't attractive at all, because most bad boys are into illegal activities like drugs, stealing, etc. A good guy who looks like a bad boy would be ideal, in my opinion.
Hondo

Grundy, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

That's what I meant, I'm clean, no drugs ever, good job, but was rough in the past, lot of fighting etc. But not too much trouble
whadafump

Runnemede, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

Hey do you think that if I dated a bisexual woman who usually does it with women and I am a womanly man it would be a good relationship??
whadafump

Runnemede, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

I know that is a WEIRD question...
whadafump

Runnemede, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

I treat women I don't even like with more respect than women I actually like..

and then women I don't like always try to date me.. and women I like are repulsed..
Hondo

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with
Cheif Sitinfullofit

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

Sometimes its good to be bad ?..
i like tattoos

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

i dont see too many bad boys around here anymore.
maybe i have just been out of the game for too long.
tattooes to me do not mean hes a bad boy
because i know so many people who have tattooes, professionals, etc,
as for the women who were discussing the great catch guy
well, she should have given him a chance regardless of his job.
how did she know he worked at one of the marts??
did he tell her this?
maybe hes working there til he gets out of college, etc.
either way
i would probably have called him...
but thats just me.
i dont know exactly what a bad boy is
but i like anyone who works, no matter what job it is
work
but if i were in the market for a man
i would go for the ones who get dusty and dirty
maybe drive work trucks and wear work boots....come home tired at the end of a hard day of working and want a woman to just be there to listen to thier stories
who will sit down and watch some tv or eat dinner and who likes to watch a good football game, go to the mts maybe ride a 4 wheeler or go fishing on the weekends
and who has good buddies who he can depend on, who have been his friends for years and years
most people i have found who can keep friendships alive after so many years, can also keep relationshps alive as well
but like i said, ive been out of the game awhile....
Rough Divide

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

I will tell all you men a little secret about what women want and what they like. Many women that read this will most likely agree. For a lot of women they just want to feel cared about. Most women just want to feel wanted. Every women has that little thing you can do that makes her feel wanted. And if you can make a woman feel wanted and that you actually want her there, then a lot of times you have a great chance to have a relationship with her. That is why you see women with men that to most people seem like trash. They don't work, have a drug problem and several other problems. But a woman stays with that man anyway. That leaves many people asking why? What does she see in him? As worthless as that man may seem to others to that woman he is the best. Simply because he has that way of making his woman feel wanted. That is why many times a woman will pass up being with a great man. Good looking, nice job, his own place, all those nice things. But a woman passes him off and goes to be with someone else. Why? because that someone else did that one thing that made that woman feel wanted. And she feels like she would rather feel wanted and loved rather then have the nice house, sports cars and SUV's and all those things. She just wants to feel wanted. So many women do have that certain image they like. But many times it does not matter if are blue collar and tattoo less. Have a desk job or a job as a lawyer. Or you are the guy with the tattoos, mediocre job, no car, no goals. Many women will go be with that one man that makes her feel wanted. And that's all there is to it. That is why you see pretty girls that are gong to college end up with men that to others seem like losers. It's because he has that thing she likes and he makes her feel wanted. I didn't realize this until not long ago. But it makes me realize why my relationships with women in the past didn't work. It's because I didn't do a good enough job of making them feel wanted. They felt like they were just there and that I didn't really care. So they left and found someone else that did make them feel wanted. Think about it. If are a man. If a woman makes you feel wanted and is good to you. Do you really care what her job is or how pretty or ugly she is? How she wears her hair or how she chooses to dress. If she has tattoos? Wouldn't you want to be with a woman that you have fun with and she makes you feel like she is happy you are her man. Makes you feel wanted. Anyway, just my perspective.
handle with care

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Rough Divide wrote:
I will tell all you men a little secret about what women want and what they like. Many women that read this will most likely agree. For a lot of women they just want to feel cared about. Most women just want to feel wanted. Every women has that little thing you can do that makes her feel wanted. And if you can make a woman feel wanted and that you actually want her there, then a lot of times you have a great chance to have a relationship with her. That is why you see women with men that to most people seem like trash. They don't work, have a drug problem and several other problems. But a woman stays with that man anyway. That leaves many people asking why? What does she see in him? As worthless as that man may seem to others to that woman he is the best. Simply because he has that way of making his woman feel wanted. That is why many times a woman will pass up being with a great man. Good looking, nice job, his own place, all those nice things. But a woman passes him off and goes to be with someone else. Why? because that someone else did that one thing that made that woman feel wanted. And she feels like she would rather feel wanted and loved rather then have the nice house, sports cars and SUV's and all those things. She just wants to feel wanted. So many women do have that certain image they like. But many times it does not matter if are blue collar and tattoo less. Have a desk job or a job as a lawyer. Or you are the guy with the tattoos, mediocre job, no car, no goals. Many women will go be with that one man that makes her feel wanted. And that's all there is to it. That is why you see pretty girls that are gong to college end up with men that to others seem like losers. It's because he has that thing she likes and he makes her feel wanted. I didn't realize this until not long ago. But it makes me realize why my relationships with women in the past didn't work. It's because I didn't do a good enough job of making them feel wanted. They felt like they were just there and that I didn't really care. So they left and found someone else that did make them feel wanted. Think about it. If are a man. If a woman makes you feel wanted and is good to you. Do you really care what her job is or how pretty or ugly she is? How she wears her hair or how she chooses to dress. If she has tattoos? Wouldn't you want to be with a woman that you have fun with and she makes you feel like she is happy you are her man. Makes you feel wanted. Anyway, just my perspective.
yes i understand what you are saying...i know women like this, who are professional and who work and who have pretty much whatever they want....but they go for guys who are on a lower level than they are...and im not one to put people down, but they go for guys they think they can fix
the guys who they think they can clean up and make presentable and help pull them up to a higher place
but some of those guys just wanna be higher...as in high!!
but i also understand about wanting to be wanted, wanting to be needed
its tough when you are with someone for so long that the relationship just becomes routine and there is no more romance
or lust left
you may look at that woman or that man and think how lucky i am to have them
they are good to me
they love me
they dont run around or use drugs or lay out or spend money like a crazy person
they just dont make me feel wanted sexually, they dont make me feel hot, they dont make me feel young
they may be the person you turn to for comfort in hard times
they may be the one you want when the going gets tough, cause they always have
but there is a time when you just want someone to look at you and think, i want them
i want to kiss them, i want to hold them, i want to fukkk them!!!
and after all, dont we all just want to be wanted
but, as for the bad boys
well, they usually have hearts of gold and they usually have a way about them that pulls the women right back in even after they screw up for the 89th time

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville