Pikeville, KY

#5 Sep 13, 2013
He would be a great magistrate. Hope James Earl Williams runs
Wow

Logan, WV

#6 Sep 14, 2013
interesting wrote:
Is he eying a bigger prize or just finished with public service for now
Wonder if he can run for Judge in Mingo County? That would be awesome!
Maybe HeCould

Clay City, KY

#7 Sep 14, 2013
Maybe he could go to Mingo and stay across the Tug if we are lucky. It is pretty neat though that he just won that major award, wasn't it AZZHOLE of the YEAR or KACO Man of the Year. If he runs for higher office, the KACO stuff will be on him like the smell of fajitas after leaving El Azul. Remember where you heard it.
I Wish

Mount Sterling, KY

#8 Sep 14, 2013
DEFENSE wrote:
maybe county attorney?
I sure wish he would. It would be a BLESSING for pike county. And I know he could beat H K H. Nearest NO COUNTY ATTORNEY the county has ever had. Just my thought. What about your thought?
Tax Stripper

Pikeville, KY

#9 Sep 14, 2013
Maybe HeCould wrote:
Maybe he could go to Mingo and stay across the Tug if we are lucky. It is pretty neat though that he just won that major award, wasn't it AZZHOLE of the YEAR or KACO Man of the Year. If he runs for higher office, the KACO stuff will be on him like the smell of fajitas after leaving El Azul. Remember where you heard it.
The award was for exposing all the illegal activity, no bids, misuse of public funds, etc... It really pissed a lot of people off who were named in some of the embarrassing activities. Thank you Chris for exposing these individuals, keep u the good work!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#11 Sep 16, 2013
Maybe HeCould wrote:
Now go blow Frankie and Ray.
Bystander

Richmond, KY

#12 Sep 16, 2013
Wjth all the crooks in the county and city there will be no one to expose them,he was the honest one of the whole bunch.But we do need a new county attorney he has started being in the news with a lot of negative publicity.Just sayin!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Cczar 169,926
Girls doing "Favors" 40 min Avery 3
Pike Central Basketball Under Investigation? 45 min Avery 15
Will the Jones Gang Be in the UMG Books 1 hr UMG For Free 2
TJ'S Testimony 1 hr The Shadow Knows 46
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr ahillarydeportable 5,886
Hannah Howell pregnant following her moms foots... 2 hr fuckedurbitch 5
Keith Faces New Charges 3 hr big daddy here 8
Ray Jones on WYMT 3 hr Ray and UMG 26
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 5 hr Unemployed Coal M... 38,524

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages