Unbelievable !!!
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#211 Mar 24, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay but only if you're man enough to tell us where you live to "look" you up, sh!thead. I bet you aren't/don't because you're a gutless POS and we all know it, you know it too that's why you cower in shadows online here. Pure puss. Oh well, back to the thread's subject..
Talk about Unbelievable! Isn't it sick to imagine what a freakish, filthy same-sex obsessed POS someone like Told Ya must be? He's openly, publicly admitting to being obsessed with The Legend Himself for what, 3 or 4 years now?! He admits to spending years trying to find and obtain and then save pictures of TLH for god knows what vile behavior (masturbation material clearly) and he seems proud to share these facts with us all.
The TLH is a nasty skank wuss and you are it.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

“What Ever”

Since: Oct 09

For Me To Know

#212 Mar 26, 2013
What's Unbelievable is, "WTF is allowed to post comments on Topix" He is some that is so baleful, he does not care to prevaricate about others. Wtf has a lot of acerbity, towards other people. Sometimes I think he was an serendipitous birth, but given a chance to make something of himself. But he can not to that, because he is so immutable. He wants to overwhelm Topix, with his destitute taste of comments. He is known to betruculent towards others, all he does is querulous in every thread.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#213 Mar 26, 2013
You were dropped on your head at birth and talking about overwhelming topix well noone can compare to your taste of shit that spews out of you everytime that nasty mundain tongue utters a word.lmao.

“What Ever”

Since: Oct 09

For Me To Know

#214 Mar 26, 2013
Is the wind blowing hard again, awwwwww taking to cussing now?.....Shame on you, was you not taught better than that? Well, I guess not huh!!
wtf wrote:
You were dropped on your head at birth and talking about overwhelming topix well noone can compare to your taste of shit that spews out of you everytime that nasty mundain tongue utters a word.lmao.
NYOB

Logan, WV

#215 Mar 27, 2013
I personally think WTF is unhappy with his life that he has to do whatever he can to makes other lives hell only to make himself happy. WTF your life is what you make it. Stop being a troll on this site and trying to screw up other people and worry about yourself. Only then will you find happiness.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#216 Mar 27, 2013
D_Anderson wrote:
What's Unbelievable is, "WTF is allowed to post comments on Topix" He is some that is so baleful, he does not care to prevaricate about others. Wtf has a lot of acerbity, towards other people. Sometimes I think he was an serendipitous birth, but given a chance to make something of himself. But he can not to that, because he is so immutable. He wants to overwhelm Topix, with his destitute taste of comments. He is known to betruculent towards others, all he does is querulous in every thread.
That is exactly what I pointed out in the thread below, D. How does POS SOB WTF get away with repeatedly using hate speech and offensive filth in his posts like he does without Topix doing anything about it? Especially in this age where if you dare speak ill of homosexuality then people immediately go on the attack and try to silence you? WTF uses slurs constantly and is always posting something gay in nature yet for some reason Topix refuses to do anything about it.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#217 Mar 29, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what I pointed out in the thread below, D. How does POS SOB WTF get away with repeatedly using hate speech and offensive filth in his posts like he does without Topix doing anything about it? Especially in this age where if you dare speak ill of homosexuality then people immediately go on the attack and try to silence you? WTF uses slurs constantly and is always posting something gay in nature yet for some reason Topix refuses to do anything about it.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/pikeville-ky/...
They probably are relieved to hear someone bash your stupid brains out numb nuts.

“What Ever”

Since: Oct 09

For Me To Know

#218 Mar 30, 2013
What I feel to be Unbelievable, is the fact that SS has been accussed in threads of being somone who has been banned from Topix. I know if the Legend is around, he would had contacted me by now. I sure do miss him, he was a good friend here on this site. He had alot of knowledge, infact, I learned alot from him.
But he is not gone, for as long as the Legend is brought up by his haters.........THE LEGEND HIMSELF Lives On

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#219 Mar 31, 2013
D_Anderson wrote:
What I feel to be Unbelievable, is the fact that SS has been accussed in threads of being somone who has been banned from Topix. I know if the Legend is around, he would had contacted me by now. I sure do miss him, he was a good friend here on this site. He had alot of knowledge, infact, I learned alot from him.
But he is not gone, for as long as the Legend is brought up by his haters.........THE LEGEND HIMSELF Lives On
The Legend Himself and the Alpha Male man Patrick Whitaker that gave him birth at the behest of the Kentucky State Police is a mighty mythological being that so frightened the weaker, more cowardly sect of Topix cretins that he inspired great fear in them. In fact, that fear was so overpowering that it drove many of them insane, so insane that they began claiming he wasn't real, that he did not exist and such. He was much like an avenging dark angel that haunted their idiotic asses like some cyber-based boogey man and in their unbalanced state they likened him to some wraith-like entity as they claimed he hid in every shadow, behind every screen name, and at some time or another everyone on Topix has been accused of being him. The seeming deity that TLH
is, was, and shall ever be is forever branded on the frightened's hollow hearts and etched upon
their empty minds forever and ever.
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#220 Mar 31, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
The Legend Himself and the Alpha Male man Patrick Whitaker that gave him birth at the behest of the Kentucky State Police is a mighty mythological being that so frightened the weaker, more cowardly sect of Topix cretins that he inspired great fear in them. In fact, that fear was so overpowering that it drove many of them insane, so insane that they began claiming he wasn't real, that he did not exist and such. He was much like an avenging dark angel that haunted their idiotic asses like some cyber-based boogey man and in their unbalanced state they likened him to some wraith-like entity as they claimed he hid in every shadow, behind every screen name, and at some time or another everyone on Topix has been accused of being him. The seeming deity that TLH
is, was, and shall ever be is forever branded on the frightened's hollow hearts and etched upon
their empty minds forever and ever.
The Legend is Fatrick and you are him, lard ass.
Bubbles

United States

#221 Mar 31, 2013
Unbelievable !!! Rumors has it, wtf loves sucking on donkey nuts. That he has gone from men, to animals.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#222 Mar 31, 2013
What a crock...
Bubbles

United States

#223 Mar 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The Legend is Fatrick and you are him, lard ass.
For all we know, you could be him. Pointing fingers or in this case mouse's, well that can go 2 ways.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#224 Mar 31, 2013
Bubbles wrote:
Unbelievable !!! Rumors has it, wtf loves sucking on donkey nuts. That he has gone from men, to animals.
Those are NOT rumors, they are 100% accurate truth.
Bubbles wrote:
<quoted text>
For all we know, you could be him. Pointing fingers or in this case mouse's, well that can go 2 ways.
Yes it can but it is definitely NOT the case here for the pathetic POS SOB WTF is a homotroll bastard that is obsessed with the mighty TLH and has been for years now due to TLH's brutal verbal bitchslaps of him. WTF is a miserable miscreant masochist that loves to be abused, demeaned, belittled, and humiliated my strong heterosexual Alpha Males like The Legend.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#225 Mar 31, 2013
BY8 strong..

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#226 Mar 31, 2013
Dammit, I'll get it right this time..

BY* strong

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#228 Mar 31, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>
By strong heterosexual Alpha Males like The Legend.
Sounds like you have a man crush.. Oh wait you're just exposing your own over infalted ego, and perception of yourself again.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#229 Apr 1, 2013
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have a man crush.. Oh wait you're just exposing your own over infalted ego, and perception of yourself again.
And of course you're ever-present as usual fixated upon everything I utter for you have now openly embraced your homotroll status and are eager to display your very own man crush on me, LMAO!

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#230 Apr 1, 2013
Now, moving on..

This story may not be all that Unbelievable! but it's ironic if nothing else:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/28/us/new-jersey-l...

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#231 Apr 1, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course you're ever-present as usual fixated upon everything I utter for you have now openly embraced your homotroll status and are eager to display your very own man crush on me, LMAO!
Riiiight.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 31 min taking my chances 169,946
Jeff Vanderbeck Billboard Salesman 1 hr Jeffries Gods 9
Dear Ray Jones and Amy 2 hr fraud 8
Ray Jones on WYMT 2 hr working man 29
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Abe 38,545
Workers on Hwy 23 7 hr Curious 1
Infested motel Hatfield and McCoy motel 7 hr Maid 7
Keith Faces New Charges 12 hr big daddy here 13

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages