First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#138 Feb 1, 2014
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE NOTHING MORE BUT TRASH,NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU,THEY CARE ABOUT JIMMY NO MOVE ON LITTLE BOY.
Care to try making me? Besides, I've seen years worth of how "nobody cares about me" with 100s of threads dedicated to me and of course my little clique of TLH-worshiping homotrolls who hang upon my every word. I
would love to see just one of you sh!theads say something that the facts actually backed up, LOL!
what a joke

Pikeville, KY

#139 Feb 1, 2014
As you can see this thread is not about you,and I sure as hell don't see anybody making it about you.I am with Lori on this one Patrick I know you the real you,not what you let everybody on here think.let this thread be about jimmy and not you,if you want attention go to a thread with your name on it,be a man about this instead of a little boy,threats don't phase me as they should not you so just be a bigger man and let this thread be about the man whose name is on it and not any little kid crap.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#140 Feb 1, 2014
what a joke wrote:
As you can see this thread is not about you,and I sure as hell don't see anybody making it about you.I am with Lori on this one Patrick I know you the real you,not what you let everybody on here think.let this thread be about jimmy and not you,if you want attention go to a thread with your name on it,be a man about this instead of a little boy,threats don't phase me as they should not you so just be a bigger man and let this thread be about the man whose name is on it and not any little kid crap.
Now, now..it's a little too late to try sucking up now because this thread has turned into some TLH worship now despite you wanting us to believe that no one cares, huh? I have told nothing but the truth on here from the start
yet you idiotic liars keep trying to present Jimmy as some poor angel when he clearly did something that's now
resulted in these events whatever it is that's happened. None of us are perfect but please quit trying to present
Jimmy as being something he was not..he was a punk and all of us that know/knew him KNOW that is the truth.
what a joke

Pikeville, KY

#141 Feb 1, 2014
You kinda sound like you may have been involved,were you?and from what I hear you are the world champ for sucking,but anyway I am done with you man go pop your bottle open and do you a few more because you sure as hell are no recovering addict.say what you will I'm done.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#142 Feb 1, 2014
what a joke wrote:
You kinda sound like you may have been involved,were you?and from what I hear you are the world champ for sucking,but anyway I am done with you man go pop your bottle open and do you a few more because you sure as hell are no recovering addict.say what you will I'm done.
You've BEEN done, sh!thead. Like I said before, I KNEW/know Jimmy personally therefore I have every right to say whatever I want to concerning him and that's even backed up by the fact that I am not here HIDING my identity so people know exactly WHO is saying what. It's unlike yourself and other idiots like you who sit here repeating gossip and lies about someone that you DON'T know and therefore you don't even know if what you're saying is true or not. But then that's why cowards like you thrive so well in the anonymity this forum provides..you have no idea if what you're saying is valid or not and you damn sure are not man/adult enough to take any responsibility for anything you say.
case

Prestonsburg, KY

#143 Feb 8, 2014
Any word? Where they find his cell phone at? Anyone no
grenade

Lexington, KY

#144 Mar 8, 2014
can't believe there is no word yet. is there any stories floating around about what could have happened to him?
sad

London, KY

#145 Jun 4, 2014
I just watched the news cast on Jimmy Kelly and its sad that his family still don't have any leads on what has happened to him! it puzzles me that no one has any info about what went on the day he went missing!! I hope for his family's sake that someone will come forward and tell what they know... also I think that the police is not making this case a priority, its like there just sweeping it under a rug! I just hope that whoever is responsible for his disappearance doesnt think they got away with it.......
zena

Pikeville, KY

#146 Jun 4, 2014
sad wrote:
I just watched the news cast on Jimmy Kelly and its sad that his family still don't have any leads on what has happened to him! it puzzles me that no one has any info about what went on the day he went missing!! I hope for his family's sake that someone will come forward and tell what they know... also I think that the police is not making this case a priority, its like there just sweeping it under a rug! I just hope that whoever is responsible for his disappearance doesnt think they got away with it.......
they are too busy chasing down rick bartleys food stamp moms
truth

Nancy, KY

#147 Jun 5, 2014
I hope someone comes forward soon with sum info on this case!
george

Winchester, KY

#148 Jun 6, 2014
sad wrote:
I just watched the news cast on Jimmy Kelly and its sad that his family still don't have any leads on what has happened to him! it puzzles me that no one has any info about what went on the day he went missing!! I hope for his family's sake that someone will come forward and tell what they know... also I think that the police is not making this case a priority, its like there just sweeping it under a rug! I just hope that whoever is responsible for his disappearance doesnt think they got away with it.......
Well, they have done shit to find that missing Branham girl, either. It seems like if you are a known drug user, they could care less.

Which is terrible. Just because someone did drugs doesn't mean they, or the family, deserve never getting to lay them to rest.

“And she wonders is this real”

Since: May 14

beneath the moon

#149 Jun 6, 2014
george wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they have done shit to find that missing Branham girl, either. It seems like if you are a known drug user, they could care less.
Which is terrible. Just because someone did drugs doesn't mean they, or the family, deserve never getting to lay them to rest.
and money goes a long way as well.
i would have thought for sure some of the loud mouth jaw flapping dope heads involved in this would have ratted themselves out by now.
I guess they fear something greater than themselves, and it isnt God.
Whatever they did, whoever they are, they cant hide in the end.
I just hope the family is around to get some answers and see someone come forward and stop being such a pussy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 16 min DITCH MITCH 4,589
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min positronium 153,158
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 21 min LIbEralS 26,269
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min The_Box 131,007
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 52 min Wildcatdad 43
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 55 min Tigger 21,524
KSP Arrests Grethel Resident (Mar '11) 1 hr Bubba 18
Juanita 8 hr Retaliation 13
PMC Union (Aug '12) 8 hr Procedure 65
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 12 hr Finally got away ... 29
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••