Posted in the Pikeville Forum

bad_ass_chick

Harold, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2009
i heard she got busted and might be a narc now to get out of it. just wondering
Curious

Manchester, KY

#2 Aug 22, 2009
Why are you wondering about Alisha Newsome being a narc---got something to hide? Alisha has been in trouble before and she hasn't narc'd on anyone.She needs help, like so many other drug addicts. She simply makes bad choices with who she hangs around with. Several years ago she got clean than went back to the same situation like so many other people do. So bad-ass-chick, is your nose clean or are you worried? Maybe, you need some help also. By the way, I think your post will be montiored so keep it up, it will only be a matter of time before u get caught. Good Luck!
TREE_TOP_TALL

Clarksville, TN

#3 Aug 22, 2009
That's what i heard too..
bad_ass_chick

Harold, KY

#4 Aug 22, 2009
no i don't have nothing to hide. i just heard that, i was just wondering what others have heard. what's it to you as*hole. my fu*king nose is clean. yeah she may need help but how dumb can you be to admit to something when all she had to do was dey it. come on now. then they wouldn't have had a reason to search her purse. i'm no dumb_ss about the law. you don't have to be such a pr\ck to me about it i just heard something and was wondering if anyone else has, smarta_s!
Alisha

Winchester, KY

#5 Sep 11, 2009
Which Alisha Newsome are you talking about there are two and I am one of them my maiden name is Goff am I the same one?
info

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2009
she was indicted Curious...she stole pills from an elderly lady who was left in her care..u seriously think she needs help?? yea, in jail where she belongs she will get all the help she deserves..u ppl that crusade for pill heads kill me...find a real cause to defend..not some low-life dopey
alisha

Winchester, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2009
people should be careful who they bash i don't know the girl i was just making sure you were not talking about the wrong alisha newsome because there are alot of people who have the same name but are different people
guess what

Winchester, KY

#8 Sep 11, 2009
people who live in glass houses should not throw stones
Stupidity Kills

United States

#9 Sep 11, 2009
An indictment is public record..no bashing here, just facts.
little_britches

Teaberry, KY

#10 Jan 11, 2011
yea, she was indicted and is doing her time..she is NO narc..NARCS are ALL PIGS and all need to be put in a hole together..why be a narc when u have to keep a watch over your shoulder for a bullet in your head..so to bad_a**_chick before u call someone a NARC u better know what u are talking about...everyone makes mistakes and they learn from them...so if u want to comment then u need to get your FACTS right..i have friends that are keeping a watch on comments made about her, so i would watch what u say before u make your remarks..just a word of advice...SO U MAY NEED TO KEEP YOUR NOSE CLEAN..MINE IS..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yeah right

Teaberry, KY

#11 Apr 22, 2011
Answer this....how can someone be indicted after admitting to the theft and then the police finding the evidence on her and get only two years supervised probation? I know people who haven't done near that and got jail time? Just wondering. No assumptions just a simple question.
Martindabutcher

Hansford, WV

#12 Sep 19, 2011
Alisha Newsome is the BEST PERSON I KNOW
IVE KNOWN HER FOR TEN YEARS
She's the best
Gary Clark

United States

#13 May 20, 2013
If anyone has something to say about Alisha Newsome Then please come and talk with me. I know that she is straight and has done nothing since I have met her. She is the most generous lady I know and will do just about anything for others. So if you have anymore negative to say about her from now on then please come to me and I will set you in the right direction and tell you what is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min mdbuilder 177,827
District Court Judges race 1 hr gfad 49
County Attorney Race 2 hr Awful Awful 146
Who’s going to wing the election? 4 hr siscowins 23
Secret Poll 100% Accurate 5 hr tiredofthedopies 9
daniel boone motel is it a good place to pick u... 5 hr meateater 2
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 7 hr Jackie 28,051

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages