Posted in the Pikeville Forum

sue

Pikeville, KY

#1 Feb 10, 2011
is a fake......dr thinks he is hottttttt
hmmm

Ransom, KY

#2 Feb 10, 2011
i really like dr ratliff. ive been going to him for a while and have never had a problem.
mary

Pikeville, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2011
well i do no that his bro is better
truth

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Apr 18, 2011
I bet the first post was made by the person that got fired from there. Can you say disgruntled former employee?
benny

Ransom, KY

#5 Apr 22, 2011
i didnt even no n e one got fired from there its been a while since i have been there.....
Info

Logan, WV

#8 May 20, 2011
Some dentist do not know what they are doing. I paid a small fortune to have my teeth repaired and a wisdon tooth extracted. i will be looking for another dentist. i will not say his name and it isnt the same one as this topix. I now have 2 teeth where the dentist left a hole in the fillings and I may end up with root canals or loosing them, UGH. Also , he extracted bone with the wisdom tooth and the last molar is now loose. I wish I had never set in his chair.
at disgruntled

Waco, KY

#9 Jul 22, 2011
maybe you should call him and talk to him. He didnt crack your tooth. Maybe your filling was large and sometimes can be symptomatic after treatment for a little while. If you called, I am sure he would be glad to talk to you about the situation. We live in a sue happy society wanting to get rich quick. If people would just talk a communicate, things would be a lot better. That is the bad thing about forums like this. PS, better pay your bill you credit will suffer.
general

Waco, KY

#10 Jul 22, 2011
know him and his family. There is not a better person than Dr. Ratliff. He cares about his patients and works hard to please them. I have been seeing him for a long time and always have been satisfied. One disgruntled patient is not going to change my mind. It is hard to please everyone. Sometimes it is impossible to please some. Quit trying to ruin his name on this stupid board, because I assure you you are in the minority and it wont work here. Everyone, Go and see Dr Ratliff at Sharp Smiles Dentistry. You will not be disappointed.
Well

United States

#11 Jul 22, 2011
sue wrote:
is a fake......dr thinks he is hottttttt
Well, that's because he is hot. Not only that he's a good dentist. It wouldn't matter to me if he had a big ole wart on his eyeball I would still say he is a good dentist. I have had my fair share of bad experiences at dentist offices but, not there. The only problem I have ever had is with the billing. They tend to get a little confused or something when it comes to that part but, that doesn't affect the type of dentist he is. I just think if you have a problem with someone Topix is a pretty crappy way to deal with it. Not only crappy but, childish. I don't care how bad or low I thought of someone I'd never get out and trash them like this. Perhaps it makes you feel better about yourself putting others down. I don't know. If so, that's kind of sad. I just hope no one bases their decisions on the opinions on sites like this.
RightWay

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jul 23, 2011
There is a right way and a wrong way to handle a situation, and Topix was not the right way to handle your complaint. Dr. Ratliff is a nice person and I am positive if you would address your concern to his face, he would do anything in his power to make it right.
ohyeah

United States

#13 Jul 23, 2011
OMG one person isn't satisified with a person or a business and gets on here to stir shit, I would have went back down and talked to the man face to face explained what had happened and I'm sure knowing this guy and how mild mannered he is would have come to a peaceful resolution.
Peggy

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Well dr Ratliff is a great dentist. I love the staff. But the one young girl not there anymore I saw her out at Walmart n she is very nice idk y he let her go. But people get over it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike County Wants $2.00 more Dollars on Solid W... 8 min Extrumpman 18
nugent not selling 13 min Extrumpman 142
anyone know randel good 32 min D_Man 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 35 min Paris 33,299
Pikeville MSHA Office (Jul '15) 37 min Extrumpman 84
Vote for Trump is a vote for Jesus!!!! 47 min Extrumpman 19
Uncle Sam 55 min Extrumpman 6
amy maybe putnam was framed (Jan '15) 2 hr Just awful 15
Clerk Fired Somebody 5 hr Turly Curd 6

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages