Transvestite at City Park

Transvestite at City Park

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Dont Look Down

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jul 29, 2013
Tranny at City Park beating off on the stage. Somebody give it a ride to Bob Amos.
URsad

Ellenboro, NC

#5 Jul 31, 2013
If you were the only one that noticed "it", are you sure "it" is the one that needs to go Bob's?

My neighbor was born with both sex parts. His dad raised him as a son only because his dad wanted a boy. Once his dad died, the son became a daughter, using the life insurance policy to pay for a surgical sex surgery making this possible. So, He is a She with the girls name and all.
He said he knew he was suppose to be a girl from the age of 9, and his dad forbidden him to dress, walk or do anything like a girl. He said he always dated guys and never brought them home for obvious reasons and explained to his dates what was going on with his life. It has been over 3 years now and this GIRL is happy with life and can enjoy her life much better without having to worry about
what other people LIKE YOU have to say about people like HER.
Stop talking about other people and clean up you own front door first.
It Is Just Patty

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 1, 2013
It is just Patty Cakes playing dress up.
Bluecat

Kodak, TN

#7 Aug 1, 2013
That's the damnest thing I've ever heard.
freaked me out

Elkhorn City, KY

#8 Aug 1, 2013
im not even lying, this has been a few years ago, maybe six or so, and i was in kmart
and i went to the bathroom and someone came in and was in the next stall over and you know you can see ppls feet underneath and i started hearing peeing and i looked down and the feet were turned around toward the toilet.
i started freaking out, i was like, omg, theres a dude in the ladies room.
but when i came out to wash my hands, he/she came out and it was a something, i do not know.
looked like a womans body, somewhat, but, looked like a dude, was nearly bald.
i was rushing to hurry and wash up and get out of there.
i have seen he/she a few times since then, bald as can be and walking around in ladies clothes.
Carly

Williamson, WV

#9 Aug 1, 2013
URsad wrote:
If you were the only one that noticed "it", are you sure "it" is the one that needs to go Bob's?
My neighbor was born with both sex parts. His dad raised him as a son only because his dad wanted a boy. Once his dad died, the son became a daughter, using the life insurance policy to pay for a surgical sex surgery making this possible. So, He is a She with the girls name and all.
He said he knew he was suppose to be a girl from the age of 9, and his dad forbidden him to dress, walk or do anything like a girl. He said he always dated guys and never brought them home for obvious reasons and explained to his dates what was going on with his life. It has been over 3 years now and this GIRL is happy with life and can enjoy her life much better without having to worry about
what other people LIKE YOU have to say about people like HER.
Stop talking about other people and clean up you own front door first.
I'm glad she is finally happy.
Bluecat

Kodak, TN

#10 Aug 1, 2013
Chix with Dix
Fox News Is A Joke

UK

#11 Aug 1, 2013
Bluecat wrote:
Chix with Dix
Like your momma.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#12 Aug 2, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Like your momma.
Like your Mommy the Hor.
It Is Just Patty

Pikeville, KY

#13 Aug 2, 2013
Patty likes to wear dresses like his Mommy.
Fox News Is A Joke

UK

#14 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>Like your Mommy the Hor.
Like your mommy the black azzed banana eating tree swinging monkey biotch.
Fox News Is A Joke

UK

#15 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>Like your momma.
I thought I saw your mommy at WalMart but then I realized it was just where somebody had $hit in the floor.
Fox News Is A Joke

UK

#16 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>Like your Mommy the Hor.
The family cat just took a crap in the litter box.He buried your mom.Our condolences.
wtf

Inez, KY

#17 Aug 2, 2013
<quoted text>The family cat just took a crap in the litter box.He buried your mom.Our condolences.
I love eating out if the litter box.When I was little,I would sleep in our cats litter box and use it's doo doo for a pillow. Those were the good times.
wtf

Inez, KY

#18 Aug 2, 2013
Oops I meant out of the litter box!
lmaolmaolmaolmao lmaolmao

Elkhorn City, KY

#19 Aug 2, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I love eating out if the litter box.When I was little,I would sleep in our cats litter box and use it's doo doo for a pillow. Those were the good times.
lol, i just spit milk out of my nose
Fox News Is A Joke

UK

#20 Aug 2, 2013
What's the difference between a skunk and a black man?The skunk smells better.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#21 Aug 2, 2013
What's the difference between a skunk and a black man?The skunk smells better.
What is the difference between a Brit and a turd?

The turd is not as mushy.

Lmfao
It Is Just Patty

Pikeville, KY

#22 Aug 2, 2013
Just Patty playing dress up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 138,413
What is happening at creg damron furniture this... (Jan '10) 27 min Dorthy 49
Run 2 1 hr Kristie 1
SS Is Notifying People That Lawyer Committed 1 hr Spectator 63
Diet clinic (Jul '11) 1 hr Melissa2000 19
CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OF PMC/ Pikeville Medical ... (Oct '10) 1 hr meme 83
Blacks looting again 2 hr big belly 56
Occupational Tax 3 hr taxedtodeath 29
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 4 hr Pinocchio Mitch 27,396
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]