jim caldwell, wymt
boots

London, KY

#54 Jul 3, 2011
his glasses are stylish.
miss america

Elkhorn City, KY

#55 Jul 3, 2011
i heard he had a wangdang about 9.2 inches
tikemike

United States

#56 Jul 4, 2011
Jim Cadwell is not winning..
Reader

Manchester, KY

#57 Jul 4, 2011
Can someone fill us in on the details? Please! Thanks!
LOL

Pikeville, KY

#58 Jul 4, 2011
miss america wrote:
i heard he had a wangdang about 9.2 inches
How about let's try .2, seems more reasonable.
fact

Ransom, KY

#59 Jul 5, 2011
He's a NERD!
Jared

East Bernstadt, KY

#60 Jul 5, 2011
At least he has a good job that he gets paid well for doing and he doesn't sit around in a trailer snorting pills all day like so many hillbilly pillbillies around southeastern Kentucky do. Good for him !!!
jimmy boy

Winchester, KY

#61 Jul 5, 2011
Believe me when I tell you, the public, that Jim Caldwell and Terri will be back together! Even though he left her at the alter and went and got another bride. I say this because Terri likes the attention Jim gets. Why else, why?
miss america

Elkhorn City, KY

#62 Jul 5, 2011
Jared wrote:
At least he has a good job that he gets paid well for doing and he doesn't sit around in a trailer snorting pills all day like so many hillbilly pillbillies around southeastern Kentucky do. Good for him !!!
he doesnt need to snort pills, he does jello shots off of my cooter and tits
Well

Pikeville, KY

#63 Jul 5, 2011
Deonna is a hot lil piece of ass!!!He better try to hang on to her....
old one

Winchester, KY

#64 Jul 5, 2011
Well wrote:
Deonna is a hot lil piece of ass!!!He better try to hang on to her....
Well what did the old one look like?
lol

London, KY

#65 Jul 5, 2011
miss america wrote:
<quoted text>he doesnt need to snort pills, he does jello shots off of my cooter and tits
lucky him.
old one

Winchester, KY

#66 Jul 6, 2011
old one wrote:
<quoted text>Well what did the old one look like?
Well the old one wasn't bad either just not as young as the new one, but still a pretty girl.
ochs

Anderson, SC

#67 Jul 6, 2011
Jim Caldwell is a wonderful person and he does a wonderful job on WYMT.
Jenny

Gray, KY

#68 Jul 6, 2011
I think he's a hottie.
info

Winchester, KY

#69 Jul 11, 2011
Jenny wrote:
I think he's a hottie.
I talked to one of Jimmys friends the other day and I heard him say he would like to have Terri back, if she'd have him...lol God luck with that jimmy boy!
Old Friend

Manchester, KY

#71 Jul 12, 2011
info wrote:
<quoted text>I talked to one of Jimmys friends the other day and I heard him say he would like to have Terri back, if she'd have him...lol God luck with that jimmy boy!
I don't believe that.
Old Friend

Manchester, KY

#72 Jul 12, 2011
Jared wrote:
At least he has a good job that he gets paid well for doing and he doesn't sit around in a trailer snorting pills all day like so many hillbilly pillbillies around southeastern Kentucky do. Good for him !!!
Exactly.
Old Friend

Manchester, KY

#73 Jul 12, 2011
jimmy boy wrote:
Believe me when I tell you, the public, that Jim Caldwell and Terri will be back together! Even though he left her at the alter and went and got another bride. I say this because Terri likes the attention Jim gets. Why else, why?
I wouldn't bet on it.
abcd

London, KY

#74 Feb 24, 2012
Old Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't bet on it.
Bet on it! They're having a kid together and getting married soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 5 min Trump FOS 3,141
Word Association (Aug '11) 33 min Princess Hey 7,139
Willard (Aug '15) 50 min Subpoena Time Boys 149
Bowling Green Kentucky Air Service Huge Success 53 min Pikeville Flopped 44
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min CriminalForever 153,686
Frankie Justice Blasts ANE Editors Jaw 56 min Ran And Hid 16
Clerk Pleads Guilty 1 hr Guess Who 2
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 8,071
Bill Hickman and Eddy Coleman 1 hr Hurt Feelings Lol 48
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 25,893
FBI Pikeville worst town 2 hr Heroin and pills 80
ANE News paper 3 hr Pikeville folly 34

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages