First Prev
of 11
Next Last
straight eight

Pikeville, KY

#204 Aug 26, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
This would be important, if one's sexuality actually mattered in a political discussion. But seeing as it doesn't, you're using it as a diversion tactic, much like Republicans use it to distract people from the real issues. Now why don't you go find something pertaining to the topic at hand.
No diversionary tactic employeed..sorryftor your lack of observation skills. The fool disturbs any and and I will continue to call him out. As I will you if you repeat incendiary and biased statement without supporting facts.

It's a huge joke on me that I left the "n" off "men"..I guess I can laugh at myself on that one.
I am anti-homosexual and don't want one around me that is being obvious as wtf and many I see out in public also making fools of themselves.

It's childish to call someone "homophobe"too because "phobia" denotes 'fear' and I don't know one person that fears a homosexual.

"Diversion" is a democrat tactic and you know that well. All too well. Liberals know nothing else. Just consider your left's tactics used to divert attention from the miserable performance from a total faliure in the oval office four nearly 4 years.

It's out now. Polled blacks ammount to 0% of Romney's intended vote. That's 100% less than blacks on 'the draw'. Liberal dems have championed unemployeed negroes before every election since JFK won the presidency with that plank.

As far as being 'on subject', I am more on subject, more often, and damn sure more accurate than you are. However...99 out of a hundred Caucasians are more pertinent and accurate, subject wise, than you.
straight eight

Pikeville, KY

#205 Aug 26, 2012
I'd also like to defend my barely understandable spelling and punctuation. There's been a regrettable happening here but I will recover to set you straight on a better day.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#206 Aug 26, 2012
straight eight wrote:
<quoted text>No diversionary tactic employeed..sorryftor your lack of observation skills. The fool disturbs any and and I will continue to call him out. As I will you if you repeat incendiary and biased statement without supporting facts.
It's a huge joke on me that I left the "n" off "men"..I guess I can laugh at myself on that one.
I am anti-homosexual and don't want one around me that is being obvious as wtf and many I see out in public also making fools of themselves.
It's childish to call someone "homophobe"too because "phobia" denotes 'fear' and I don't know one person that fears a homosexual.
"Diversion" is a democrat tactic and you know that well. All too well. Liberals know nothing else. Just consider your left's tactics used to divert attention from the miserable performance from a total faliure in the oval office four nearly 4 years.
It's out now. Polled blacks ammount to 0% of Romney's intended vote. That's 100% less than blacks on 'the draw'. Liberal dems have championed unemployeed negroes before every election since JFK won the presidency with that plank.
As far as being 'on subject', I am more on subject, more often, and damn sure more accurate than you are. However...99 out of a hundred Caucasians are more pertinent and accurate, subject wise, than you.
I've yet to make an incendiary or biased remark. And I have offered many supporting facts for the claims I've made, unlike you and many others I've seen on this board. Again his sexuality has nothing to do with a "Political" discussion. And yes you are using it as a diversionay tactic.

You've yet to actually be on subject, let alone more so than me. But it's nice to see you using statistics for once, it's just a shame you pulled them from your ass.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#207 Aug 27, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I've yet to make an incendiary or biased remark. And I have offered many supporting facts for the claims I've made, unlike you and many others I've seen on this board. Again his sexuality has nothing to do with a "Political" discussion. And yes you are using it as a diversionay tactic.
You've yet to actually be on subject, let alone more so than me. But it's nice to see you using statistics for once, it's just a shame you pulled them from your ass.
"Unlike you and many others I've seen on this board". Ever occur to you that you're the one that's wrong?*LOL*
freedom

Pikeville, KY

#208 Aug 27, 2012
war on drugs wrote:
<quoted text> Because Mexicans will work. You cannot get people to work anymore. Plain and simple. And everybody at one time or another has cheated on there taxes and if you say u didn't your a liar just like the president we got now maybe we should look at his tax returns 2.
Obama released many years of tax returns.I dont know how to cheat on my taxe.I get a w2 from work give it to H and R block and thats it.You got it wrong mexicans will work fo nothing americans a smarter than that.I wont work for a slave wage either.

Location hidden

#209 Aug 27, 2012
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Unlike you and many others I've seen on this board". Ever occur to you that you're the one that's wrong?*LOL*
Nice way to take it out of context. But thats what people like you do. In the context of how I said it, I'm producing evidence to support my arguments, unlike them. So no, when I have something to back up what I'm saying, no I don't think I'm the one who's wrong.
More than likely that would be the person with nothing to support them. But knowing you, I can see why you wouldn't understand that.

Location hidden

#210 Aug 27, 2012
freedom wrote:
<quoted text>Obama released many years of tax returns.I dont know how to cheat on my taxe.I get a w2 from work give it to H and R block and thats it.You got it wrong mexicans will work fo nothing americans a smarter than that.I wont work for a slave wage either.
yep.
Big Cat

Pikeville, KY

#211 Aug 27, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice way to take it out of context. But thats what people like you do. In the context of how I said it, I'm producing evidence to support my arguments, unlike them. So no, when I have something to back up what I'm saying, no I don't think I'm the one who's wrong.
More than likely that would be the person with nothing to support them. But knowing you, I can see why you wouldn't understand that.
"People like me" have common sense...

Do you also have "evidence" of Bigfoot?*LOL*

Location hidden

#212 Aug 27, 2012
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
"People like me" have common sense...
Do you also have "evidence" of Bigfoot?*LOL*
I'm sorry, but you wouldn't know common sense if it slapped you.
And no, I'm sorry, I haven't found proof of your father yet.
yes yes yes

Richmond, KY

#213 Aug 28, 2012
Romney shuold be forced to show his TAX return's. Romney is RUNNING for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATE'S!. Yes Yes Yes we all need to get together and Stand for what is Right!!!!!!!!!!
sayitsnottrue

Morristown, TN

#215 Oct 1, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> IS" that really typical: Republican BULL SHIT. OR" is it really typical: GOD OR BIBLICAL, BULL SHIT" that: Republican's: just happen to believe and have some respect for. OF WHICH" you pathetic, liberal ass WHITE NEGRO" Democrats, want no part of. THE REPUBLICAN'S" did not write the Bible: and I" have found no where: that they Claim to be God. bottom line is a DAM NEGRO" is a DAM EVIL ASS NEGRO, where that evil ass bastard is a democrat or republican, OR" where: his or her SKIN' is black as coal, or White as a LILLY, OR" some where in between.
FOR THE SAKE OF A VOTE: you dam WHITE DEMOCRATS, HAVE BECOME WHITE NEGRO'S. IT' is that SIMPLE. GOD" the feller that you all" fess to believe in, at least when you are about to die: and want to go to HEAVEN, OVER AND OVER" SAY'S never go near a DAM NEGRO OR GENTILE. TO KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM: THAT" the breath of LIFE: can be found in. BUT" in spite of all of that good advice: THAT GOD" gave you White evil Bastards, YOU HAVE CHOSEN, TO EMBRACE THE EVIL ASS BLACK NEGRO'S, AND" BECOME WHITE NEGRO'S YOUR SELVES.
i think you are stupid as any one i've seen on here,and some of your so called quotes are blatant lies
wtf

Waco, KY

#216 Oct 1, 2012
straight eight wrote:
I'd also like to defend my barely understandable spelling and punctuation. There's been a regrettable happening here but I will recover to set you straight on a better day.
snort another pill Tan.
wtf

Waco, KY

#217 Oct 1, 2012
Bleeding Blue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but you wouldn't know common sense if it slapped you.
And no, I'm sorry, I haven't found proof of your father yet.
lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Attorney Race 7 min Do the math 137
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Min 177,380
Brian Morris Exposed 1 hr Sprawling Branch ... 14
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr MAR 28,037
End Of The Word Game (May '11) 2 hr MAR 1,490
I'm in trouble 3 hr True Dat 2
4 letter word game (May '09) 3 hr Jackie 222
District Court Judges race 23 hr Vote For Adam 43

Pikeville Jobs

Personal Finance