Next Last
btw

Cantonment, FL

#1 Jan 2, 2013
equal time for equal gibberish
idiots

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2013
dems are evil? i guess jesus was against feedin the hungry, or healing the sick...u know, all those things the republicans are against. if u are gonna use evil or moral in any sense atleast understand what jesus was about.
obama hater

Lebanon, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2013
dems and repubs are all evil....neither has our best interests at heart...Im to the point now that i dont believe anything the goverment or MEDIA tells me anymore...this last fiscal cliff bullshit was a joke....along with raising taxes they raised spending....now how fucked up is that?? we need huge spending cuts to save this country and the money hungry congress aint going to cut spending anytime soon thats for sure...your kids and grandkids arnt going to have to same life you did as you grew up and you better hope they get a great education...

we need a 3rd party to step up and get control of our OUT OF CONTROL goverment...
John Deer Hat

United States

#6 Jan 3, 2013
No one right now at the top has the people's interest in mind.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#7 Jan 3, 2013
btw wrote:
equal time for equal gibberish
Fairy.
The Captain

United States

#9 Jan 31, 2013
idiots wrote:
dems are evil? i guess jesus was against feedin the hungry, or healing the sick...u know, all those things the republicans are against. if u are gonna use evil or moral in any sense atleast understand what jesus was about.
Republicans are not against feeding the poor as you put it. But you might have heard that quote" God helps those who help themselves" I as a Republican am against taking my hard earned money to feed those who do nothing to better themselves and expect,... no demand, that the government, that is other people who are actually paying taxes to pay for their sloth, drug addiction or self inflicted diseases. EBT cards for alcohol, cigs, gambling, etc is a good example. Meanwhile Dems scream about gun control and protecting the children,while advocating govt funded abortion that kills a hundred times more children than guns. Effing hypocrites.
JOE NOBODY

Bloomington, IN

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Captain, I salute you Sir, well said!
obama hater

Lebanon, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Hey captain dont forget the drone strikes that have killed kids also...
christianmorals

Pikeville, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
The Captain wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans are not against feeding the poor as you put it. But you might have heard that quote" God helps those who help themselves" I as a Republican am against taking my hard earned money to feed those who do nothing to better themselves and expect,... no demand, that the government, that is other people who are actually paying taxes to pay for their sloth, drug addiction or self inflicted diseases. EBT cards for alcohol, cigs, gambling, etc is a good example. Meanwhile Dems scream about gun control and protecting the children,while advocating govt funded abortion that kills a hundred times more children than guns. Effing hypocrites.
so when all the ppl were hungry why didnt jesus tell them to go fish if they wanted to eat instead of feeding them? i guess that one little verse u found there is good enuf for u to stay an immoral christian just like 99% of the whole group. not everyone on gov assistance is a drug addict or alcoholic or all that other stuff u point but u use that minority of ppl to validate the fact that u dont have a heart for your fellow man, therefore i say preach on brother man, maybe the world will open their eyes to the evils that the church has caused and will continue causin for as long as it exists.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jan 31, 2013
The truth is democrats and republicans are all evil, they only care about us when it suits them
christianmorals

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 31, 2013
truth wrote:
The truth is democrats and republicans are all evil, they only care about us when it suits them
agree 100%...theres only one group in the world that isnt evil but they are thought of to be the most evil, and thats us "devil worshiping" atheists. lmao i love how ppl think an atheist is a devil worshiper when its impossible to worship something that cant exist without the god that the atheist doesnt think exists.
Delmar

Prestonsburg, KY

#15 Jan 31, 2013
christianmorals wrote:
<quoted text>
agree 100%...theres only one group in the world that isnt evil but they are thought of to be the most evil, and thats us "devil worshiping" atheists. lmao i love how ppl think an atheist is a devil worshiper when its impossible to worship something that cant exist without the god that the atheist doesnt think exists.
come on in, the waters fine.......

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Big sista

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jan 31, 2013
christianmorals wrote:
<quoted text>
so when all the ppl were hungry why didnt jesus tell them to go fish if they wanted to eat instead of feeding them? i guess that one little verse u found there is good enuf for u to stay an immoral christian just like 99% of the whole group. not everyone on gov assistance is a drug addict or alcoholic or all that other stuff u point but u use that minority of ppl to validate the fact that u dont have a heart for your fellow man, therefore i say preach on brother man, maybe the world will open their eyes to the evils that the church has caused and will continue causin for as long as it exists.
Why is it that these so called Christian republicans don't know what Jesus stood for. He stood for the roman oppression of his fellow man. He stood for stopping the disparity between the rich and poor. If Jesus were here today people like Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump, and fox news would be on his hit list.
Big sista

Pikeville, KY

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry I meant he stood against the roman oppression.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Delmar wrote:
<quoted text>
come on in, the waters fine.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F1FQqSGxBsoXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
i wouldnt pray to any god. its kinda pointless. i can pray to myself and the prayers get answered at about the same rate. i wwas raised inthe church but soon seen it for what it is, greed, power and corruption.

i leave u with entertainment since u gave me some with your youtube link...
A little boy was giving away kittens and the preacher asked him what kind they were. the boy said they are christian kittens and it made the preacher feel so warm. about a week later the boy was again tryin to give away the same kittens so the preacher told his wife to ask him what kind of kittens they were cuz he will say the cutest thing. the wife went on to ask the boy what kind of kittens he had and the boy replied atheist kittens. the preacher jumped in to the conversation and said just last week they were christian kittens and now they are atheist kittens, well son what is the difference. the little boy replied, their eyes are open now.:D
christianmorals

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Big sista wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it that these so called Christian republicans don't know what Jesus stood for. He stood for the roman oppression of his fellow man. He stood for stopping the disparity between the rich and poor. If Jesus were here today people like Rush Limbaugh, Donald Trump, and fox news would be on his hit list.
i try to point that out to them but they are just to caught up in their money and riches to realize they are idiots. its bad when an athiest like me knows more about the so called good book than the ones that profess its greatness and try to force it on others.
is this proof

Prestonsburg, KY

#20 Jan 31, 2013
christianmorals wrote:
<quoted text>
i try to point that out to them but they are just to caught up in their money and riches to realize they are idiots. its bad when an athiest like me knows more about the so called good book than the ones that profess its greatness and try to force it on others.
here ya go....watch this and see how God holds you together every day....this is a must watch for anyone.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
christianmorals

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jan 31, 2013
is this proof wrote:
<quoted text>
here ya go....watch this and see how God holds you together every day....this is a must watch for anyone.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
just goes to prove the egyptians had it right when they used the cross for the sign of life. then the christians stole that just like they stole dec 25 from other pagans as well as other things they stole. if u knew real history u would know that the romans crucified ppl on a straight stake and not a cross, therefore if your Jesus ever existed he didnt die on a cross to start. i just got a question and i dont mean to seem arrogant or rude to ya cuz i appreciate u tryin to show me something about your cult, but do any christians out there really understand real history at all and what all the symbols and dates and animal reference in the bible actually are? ram, lamb, fish, etc....all constellations... christmas and easter are nothin more than the winter solstice and spring equinox...the cross is the symbol the egyptians started to represent life. honestly there is nothin in christianity that is original. it is all taken from pagan traditions and changed up to suit a changin world where the older gods had no credibility left, the same that is about to become of current religious material. science has real evidence and can be proven, religion has faith. and once u say faith is ok then u are the same as condonin things like the 9-11 event, and the rape and murder of women by muslims, but dont jump on the muslim so fast...go study the dark ages and u will find out about your so called "loving" religion. open your eyes and let go of the garbage that faith is.
deep thoughts

Prestonsburg, KY

#22 Jan 31, 2013
christianmorals wrote:
<quoted text>
just goes to prove the egyptians had it right when they used the cross for the sign of life. then the christians stole that just like they stole dec 25 from other pagans as well as other things they stole. if u knew real history u would know that the romans crucified ppl on a straight stake and not a cross, therefore if your Jesus ever existed he didnt die on a cross to start. i just got a question and i dont mean to seem arrogant or rude to ya cuz i appreciate u tryin to show me something about your cult, but do any christians out there really understand real history at all and what all the symbols and dates and animal reference in the bible actually are? ram, lamb, fish, etc....all constellations... christmas and easter are nothin more than the winter solstice and spring equinox...the cross is the symbol the egyptians started to represent life. honestly there is nothin in christianity that is original. it is all taken from pagan traditions and changed up to suit a changin world where the older gods had no credibility left, the same that is about to become of current religious material. science has real evidence and can be proven, religion has faith. and once u say faith is ok then u are the same as condonin things like the 9-11 event, and the rape and murder of women by muslims, but dont jump on the muslim so fast...go study the dark ages and u will find out about your so called "loving" religion. open your eyes and let go of the garbage that faith is.
looks as you have been doing some soul searching......looking to feel an empty void......you have studied(according to you) different spiritual concepts.....first there must be faith....i will leave you with this, as you like to be entertained as you call it....

An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"
" Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.
"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"
The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know crap?" And then she went back to reading her book.
christianmorals

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jan 31, 2013
deep thoughts wrote:
<quoted text>
looks as you have been doing some soul searching......looking to feel an empty void......you have studied(according to you) different spiritual concepts.....first there must be faith....i will leave you with this, as you like to be entertained as you call it....
An atheist was seated next to a little girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."
The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"
" Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.
"OK," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"
The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea." To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death, when you don't know crap?" And then she went back to reading her book.
iv heard that one before but in a different form. i was raised in the church and really believed in it all til i read the bible an di challenge any christian to actually read the whole bible, not just what the pastor tells them and then amke a decision on it. the book is immoral and kind sickenin from how the "god" character is. first off he made a mistake in man then he feels the need to punish them for his own mistakes. a perfect god couldnt make anything that isnt perfect cz it wouldnt know anything that was imperfect to even have in the equation. and no im not tryin to fill an empty void, i just find it amazing that ppl will let a being that i put in a class with santa claus and the easter bunny have sucj control over their lives. when in turn god does nothing for them. u can praise god for surviving cancer but u should praise medical science. good example, why has god never healed an amputee, im sure that atleast one pure hearted person of faith has lost a limb but no amount of prayin ever brought that back for them. theres many examples where god gets the glory if something good happens but if somethign bad happens its just overlooked by sayin he works in mysterious ways, maybe its not god and the medical part just couldnt solve the issue for the one that loses. i am open minded on all things but it requires proof and faith is not proof, faith is gullabiility. faith is what got the ppl to fly planes in to building and strap bombs on their kids and all that nasty shit they do in the middle east all to see who has the better imaginary friend. faith should be prosecutable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 9 min Uncle Tom 34,146
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Strel 153,821
~*~ Last Post Wins ~*~ (Aug '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 8,110
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 25,919
Word Association (Aug '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 7,156
pcagw 3 hr Yes Master 16
Brian Morris 3 hr Wrong Again 22
FBI Pikeville worst town Wed Tremain L Winslow 83

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages