Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2012
Internal Review

Dublin, OH

#1 Jan 10, 2012
Tomorrow in court room 1 Pike District Court Atty. RObert F.Wright will be in a pre-trial conference to answer to the folowing: 11-M-01579COMMONWEALTH VS. WRIGHT, ROBERT FRANKLIN
(PRETRIAL CONFERENCE)
1 0007960 ASSAULT 4TH DEGREE MINOR INJURY 1L8734812
2 0023710 DISORDERLY CONDUCT, 2ND DEGREE 1L8734812
3 0023040 ALCOHOL INTOXICATION IN A PUBLIC PLACE-1ST & 2ND O 1L8734812
is this his first go around or has the past offenses been dr. by the courts like when arrested in circuit court for practicing under the influence of alcohol arrested only to be given a portable breathylizer in the jail, which is not admissable in court. The public has the right to know but there doesnt seem to be any coverage. Anyone have any insight to share.
xxxxx

Stanton, KY

#2 Jan 10, 2012
Like,,,yea,,he'll get his own suite,in the new courthouse,,right beside Larry Webster.
bistader

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2012
Who gives a F_____?
There is more at stake in whats going on in the world...like WWIII. PIkeville politics? Try change it!
read it again

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2012
Internal Review wrote:
Tomorrow in court room 1 Pike District Court Atty. RObert F.Wright will be in a pre-trial conference to answer to the folowing: 11-M-01579COMMONWEALTH VS. WRIGHT, ROBERT FRANKLIN
(PRETRIAL CONFERENCE)
1 0007960 ASSAULT 4TH DEGREE MINOR INJURY 1L8734812
2 0023710 DISORDERLY CONDUCT, 2ND DEGREE 1L8734812
3 0023040 ALCOHOL INTOXICATION IN A PUBLIC PLACE-1ST & 2ND O 1L8734812
is this his first go around or has the past offenses been dr. by the courts like when arrested in circuit court for practicing under the influence of alcohol arrested only to be given a portable breathylizer in the jail, which is not admissable in court. The public has the right to know but there doesnt seem to be any coverage. Anyone have any insight to share.
I believe that number 3 above says 1st and 2nd o (offense).
Betting person

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2012
I bet it will be dropped.
Lawrence Cooley 2663

Washington, DC

#6 Jan 11, 2012
I bet the special prosecutor is a no show and it's all dismissed. That's how Hank Sawyers got off. It's the good old boy club! Da charges will go away and nobody will ever hear another word about it. Vanderjerk will keep it out of the paper and everyone will h hands around the campfire singing Amazing Grace!
Internal Review

Dublin, OH

#7 Jan 12, 2012
Lawrence Cooley 2663 wrote:
I bet the special prosecutor is a no show and it's all dismissed. That's how Hank Sawyers got off. It's the good old boy club! Da charges will go away and nobody will ever hear another word about it. Vanderjerk will keep it out of the paper and everyone will h hands around the campfire singing Amazing Grace!
According to Ky Court Dockets reads as follows
First Prev Next Last

Register for VINEŽ COMMONWEALTH VS. WRIGHT, ROBERT FRANKLIN
Scheduled Events
STATUS HEARING 2/13/2012 09:00 AM 2
11-M-01579
PIKE
Make Online Payment

Register for VINEŽ COMMONWEALTH VS. WRIGHT, ROBERT FRANKLIN
Scheduled Events
PRETRIAL CONFERENCE 1/19/2012 09:00 AM

As far as Mr. Vanderbeck he has to be cautious of what he prints with Mr. Right since he is an attorney who doesn't have to worry about costs!The news-paper can be sued if wrong info should get published. You have the option to write a letter to the editor which is Russ Cassidy who has a knack of not printing everyones letter. Will keep posted as this goes forward. at a pre-trial stage so nothing much can be printed. Unless publicity is put out about the secret court dismissal this kind of action will continue in the Pike County Courts. Wake up Pike County and see what is really going on with your tax payers money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Limbertwig 151,299
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr Me 1,591
Is Fuzztown for real or what??? 3 hr get real 28
New Pikeville Post Office A Joke 4 hr ups 9
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 hr Tollesboro Guy 81,601
facebook foot fails 4 hr freaky feet 1
Oreo's at pikeville 5 hr Jerry 3
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000