First Prev
of 5
Next Last
well

Sharpsburg, KY

#86 Sep 8, 2011
careful wrote:
If anyone wants to seriously respond to post #84 you had best get a lawyer do it for you. There are scams out there all the time, taking advantage of people desperate to have children.
Absolutely. I can't imagine anyone getting on Topix to arrange for the adoption of their precious baby. This person states that they will adopt their child to "any good home on here." Sounds like they're talking about an animal, not a child. How would they know who is good and who is not? If they are being truthful, they should let an adoption agency find a good home for their baby if they are unable to keep it, not put it up for grabs among Heaven knows who.
You're right. Anyone taking this person serious had better let a lawyer look into it.
So true

Clay City, KY

#87 Sep 10, 2011
I AGREE wrote:
I really don't think these people who are on here saying they want to adopt their child out are for real. I think they are just giving you false hope!!! Which is a mean thing to do!!! Some people have no heart and don't care who gets hurt in the process. I could be wrong!!! And I hope for you that are looking to adopt I am.... And to Ur Luck I would not keep giving these people the satisfaction in knowing they are getting to you... People couldn't have a heart. After hearing your story and still putting you down for grieving for your child. If they were in your shoes I bet they would see things in a different light. I know everyone doesn't want children!!! But does that give them the right to put other peoples children down? In my eyes no!! Men know nothing about the feelings involved in carrying a child your going to love the child it's a part of us from day one. We go through feeling the child move kick( you can even tell when they have the hiccups)and the pain bringing them into this world but to us it's all worth it!!! How could you not love a child you feel move inside you for nine months. They hear your voice and remember that voice after their born. We want to protect our children from all things bad in this world so they will never know what it feels like to be hurt but no matter how hard we try we can't because of all the mean and bad people in this world. Children are our future. A parents love is unconditional. Good bad or ugly were going to love our children. How can people expect us not to.. We may not always agree with what they do but they are ours!!!
This is so true what ever our kids do they are oursno matter what.
baby girl for adoption

Bamenda, Cameroon

#88 Nov 16, 2011
Dear
Good morning to you.I am Clarisse i want to give my baby girl out for adoption, to a good home to take care of her so that i can continue my education.So please if your still interested to adopt please do get back to me as soon as possible for more information.Thanks
sandra.reine@gmail.com
Best Regards
Clarisse

justice

Pikeville, KY

#89 Nov 16, 2011
baby girl for adoption wrote:
Dear
Good morning to you.I am Clarisse i want to give my baby girl out for adoption, to a good home to take care of her so that i can continue my education.So please if your still interested to adopt please do get back to me as soon as possible for more information.Thanks
sandra.reine@gmail.com
Best Regards
Clarisse
There is no such thing as a private international adoption so stop trying to scam people who are desperate to have a child.

http://adopt.com/cameroon/index.html
charnen

Windhoek, Namibia

#90 Dec 13, 2011
Im from namibia and looking to adopt a baby boy.
kawigirl

Port Alberni, Canada

#91 Jan 2, 2012
Ok, I thought this was suppose to be a forum for people looking to adopt...who let the riftraft in. The language...wow people! A lady lost her chil, shared it with you and you swear at her and all around her. Be ashamed of your self and who you have become. I hope you never have to deal with a loss if this is how you treat the people around you.
mommy72208

Corbin, KY

#92 Jun 28, 2012
is there anyone who would like to give there baby girl up for adoption with out going through all the legal paperwork just sign ur rights away if so contact me we just found out we can not have anymore children
shew

Pikeville, KY

#93 Jun 28, 2012
mommy72208 wrote:
is there anyone who would like to give there baby girl up for adoption with out going through all the legal paperwork just sign ur rights away if so contact me we just found out we can not have anymore children
Legally you have to go through all the paperwork or the adoption isn't legitimate.
cara ford

Surrey, Canada

#95 Jul 20, 2012
hi there i want to adopt a baby girl i love baby and kids
!!!!!!!!!!

Pikeville, KY

#97 Jul 20, 2012
Debbi new wrote:
Check with debbi mullins on how much legs spread you have to do for this. See she couldnt have kids so she used a man to marry her pick a baby, then screwed a man to get her adoption put through. This one who does spread to get here way.
you must be so f-ing jealous of Debbie that you can't stand it!!!!!! What is it? Does she have the life you want? Is she prettier than you? Did she take your man? Wouldn't she F u, what is your deal? At least she wanted a child and did adopt one that somebody else didn't want!!!!! Thank God for people who does this, because if they didn't, it's hard telling what that child would have to live through, if it even got to live. She must not be to bad of a woman or mother because she raised her daughter without any problem. I remember Debbie when she worked at the court house and the hospital and she always had a smile on her face and was friendly with everybody and so pretty. You must be so jealous of her that she's all you think about. You think it bothers her what you say or how you feel about her? LOL!!! I sincerely doubt it.... It would make me feel good to know that somebody couldn't stop thinking about me for one second because they are so jealous, it eats them up and apparently effecting their everyday life. I bet Debbie and everybody that knows her just laugh at your post and wonder how you function everyday because you can't stop thinking about her.... Get a life you jealous freak!!! Do you also lose sleep because you think about her so much? Kinda sounds like you might even be a stalker!!!!! If your a woman, I bet you spread you legs wide open sometimes too don't you? I'm a woman and I sure spread mine when I want to have me some good sex and a good time!!! If you don't spread them then maybe your just to ugly or stinky and nobody just don't want to climb between them. I hope you have a nice weekend because I'm sure Debbie will!!! I will also, I always do!!!! Maybe you should give it a try sometime and it might take your mind off of Debbie for awhile. Most women are normal and love to spread their legs for a good looking husband or boyfriend to crawl between and work that magic and relief some stress.
just pray

Wheelwright, KY

#98 Jul 21, 2012
ur luck wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you very much it is hard people say it gets easier..my question is when cause it's been three weeks today that i lost her and it feels like i just lost her.and people who talk like that about children apparently know nothing about kids. i have a five year old step-daughter and to me she's mine she has helped me fight to live i've came so close to death so many times because of my diabetes and she's helped me through this. to be five she's a lil smart and people would swear up and down she's older then five just by hearing her talk lol. but i mean how on earth do you get through this? how do you. i love children i've wanted kids since i was two lol i use to tell my mamaw i wanted two billion..lol
I have 2 living children and a child in heaven, I didn't even get to bring her home from the hospital. She would have been 28 on her birthday this year. I can tell you the pain gets a little easer but the heartache will always be there.
Just put your trust in the Lord, walk with him let him be by your side. I know there is nothing like the hurt of losing a child. May God be with you. You will be in my prayers.
lydia

Avon, CT

#100 Oct 11, 2012
I been trying to conceive for over 2year's me and my fiance haven't been successful yet so we are thinking of adopting just because we love kids and we can give her/ him all the love that it need's and I come from a big loving family we are all hoping to add a new addition to the family we will really want a girl from new born up to 2year's of age but a boy It's just as welcome either way it will be a blessing to have a baby
sopy

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#105 Dec 12, 2012
nirereport ng scammer nag post ko dito kya nabubura makarma sana ang pamilya mo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min spaceship 134,382
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 15 min Divided We Fall 23,345
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 18 min Musikologist 23,547
What is Anna Pinson hiding? (Feb '14) 20 min Urabigbaby 67
Word Association (Aug '11) 53 min Non _cents 6,161
Amy News 1 hr Creek Geek 95
When they see you know true identities and that... 1 hr Tina 4
Any Flooding In Pikeville 2 hr U M G BREASTS 6

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at March 05 at 9:29PM EST

Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:04 pm PST

ESPN 3:04PM
Olsen inks 3-year, $22.5M deal with Panthers
Yahoo! Sports 3:14 PM
Panthers give Greg Olsen 3-year, $22.5M contract extension
CBS Sports 4:38 PM
Greg Olsen signs 3-year extension with Panthers: 4 things to know
NFL 4:47 PM
Ereck Flowers of Miami a possible fit for Carolina Panthers
ESPN 4:58 PM
49ers sign WR Simpson to two-year deal