pmc * bonus and raises*

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
worker

Ashburn, VA

#1 Oct 2, 2009
do anyone know when our bonus is gonna be mailed out and how much of a % we will be getting? also has anyone heard if our raises will be yearly or quarterly? i have heard both. but quartley sounds more likely..
peep

Macon, GA

#2 Oct 3, 2009
lol
zigggy

Bays, KY

#3 Oct 3, 2009
why are you asking about raises you dumb douche most people don't have jobs.
worker

Ashburn, VA

#4 Oct 3, 2009
zigggy wrote:
some people like you don't have jobs others work hard for their money and are thankful for their bonus. get a freaking job !!!!!
like it is

Pikeville, KY

#5 Oct 4, 2009
zigggy wrote:
spend more time cleaning yourself up and actually looking for a job, less time on topix. That is one way you can go from not having a job to looking forward to a raise or bonus.
person

Pikeville, KY

#6 Oct 4, 2009
I think only certain people need there raise's at PMC the staff on night shift who work in the ER doesnt need a raise at all!!!!!! PMC is the worst hospital ever!! Not blameing the hard working workers there, but the low life doctors need to be fired and some nurse's also!!

Since: Mar 09

Ransom, KY

#7 Oct 4, 2009
person wrote:
I think only certain people need there raise's at PMC the staff on night shift who work in the ER doesnt need a raise at all!!!!!! PMC is the worst hospital ever!! Not blameing the hard working workers there, but the low life doctors need to be fired and some nurse's also!!
If you have a problem with the ER or the hospital, get on one of the other hundred threads putting them down. This has nothing to do with people not employed at PMC. However, I have heard they are supposed to be mailed out on the 15th. Not sure about what % of bonus though.
Well deserved

Bays, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2009
person wrote:
I think all that work for the Great PMC is well deserving of the bonuses and the raises.
maybe

Thelma, KY

#9 Oct 4, 2009
Well deserved wrote:
<quoted text>I think all that work for the Great PMC is well deserving of the bonuses and the raises.
I guess that they are based on how much money the hospital is able to generate? Isn't this a not for profit hospital?
fulp

Bays, KY

#10 Oct 5, 2009
worker wrote:
<quoted text>
some people like you don't have jobs others work hard for their money and are thankful for their bonus. get a freaking job !!!!!
I would but eventually you get tired of sucking a$$ like you. You corporate boot polisher.
its my money

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2009
worker wrote:
do anyone know when our bonus is gonna be mailed out and how much of a % we will be getting? also has anyone heard if our raises will be yearly or quarterly? i have heard both. but quartley sounds more likely..
what the fu@*!!!! i am struggling to pay my outrageous bill to this low rate first aid station and now i find out that my money is going out as bonus. i will never send another penny to this place.
hospitalbuisness

Bays, KY

#12 Oct 6, 2009
A hospital is buisness like any other. They want you to send money so they can put it back into the community? Oh, wait there gobbling it all up don't trust this place ever it's a buisness. True, they are good people who care there but it's a cold buisness like every other one.
nurse wannabe

Irvine, KY

#13 Oct 6, 2009
i dont mean to be nosey but im trying to go through nursing school,, and what is the going pay rate just starting out at pmc for rn's
Newsflash

Danville, KY

#14 Oct 6, 2009
its my money wrote:
<quoted text> what the fu@*!!!! i am struggling to pay my outrageous bill to this low rate first aid station and now i find out that my money is going out as bonus. i will never send another penny to this place.
Hospitals have to pay their employees a competitive rate to retain them. PMC bonuses are in lieu of MODEST cost of living increases that PMC employees DIDN'T get last year due to the economic downturn. In addition, PMC senior admins took an 8% PAY CUT to help keep PMC afloat and not have to lay anybody off. Employees only get paid a little extra... and it's not a huge bonus, if, and only if, the hospital can remain in the red. PMC employees have families and bills just like everyone else, and their costs are going up just like everyone else. PMC has not had to lay off a single employee, unlike other hospitals in the area because they run a financially sound business. So save your sanctimonius outrage for something you can better defend. Everybody's gotta eat!
anom

Bays, KY

#15 Oct 16, 2009
like it is wrote:
<quoted text>spend more time cleaning yourself up and actually looking for a job, less time on topix. That is one way you can go from not having a job to looking forward to a raise or bonus.
Listen there bitch I don't have my husband to keep my ass up which is probably what goes on with you. NO doubt. He works and you set on you're ass watching Days and eating bon-bons.
Nascar

Rocky River, OH

#16 Oct 16, 2009
anom wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen there bitch I don't have my husband to keep my ass up which is probably what goes on with you. NO doubt. He works and you set on you're ass watching Days and eating bon-bons.
What's wrong with bon-bons?
like it is

Pikeville, KY

#17 Oct 16, 2009
anom wrote:
<quoted text>
IO have been to 20 stores looking for bon bons, I was told in each and every one of them the same story, some fat a$$ who sponges the life out of her husband came and got every last box. I work too, I work at the hospital as a matter of fact. Why dont you get off the couch and get a job and help your family out financially. Plus that would create a surplus of bon bons for everyone one else.
not even 1st aid

United States

#18 Oct 16, 2009
Newsflash wrote:
<quoted text>
Hospitals have to pay their employees a competitive rate to retain them. PMC bonuses are in lieu of MODEST cost of living increases that PMC employees DIDN'T get last year due to the economic downturn. In addition, PMC senior admins took an 8% PAY CUT to help keep PMC afloat and not have to lay anybody off. Employees only get paid a little extra... and it's not a huge bonus, if, and only if, the hospital can remain in the red. PMC employees have families and bills just like everyone else, and their costs are going up just like everyone else. PMC has not had to lay off a single employee, unlike other hospitals in the area because they run a financially sound business. So save your sanctimonius outrage for something you can better defend. Everybody's gotta eat!
i may be able to agree with raises or maybe even a bonus for employees that work at a real health care facility. this place is not really good at anything. most good hospitals are known for something that they do really well. not this place. they have to send you somewhere else for a broken hand. they can't stop the bleeding from a cut off toe. their mortality rate for heart surgery over time sucks. why should anyone here even get a paycheck?
too polite

Pikeville, KY

#19 Oct 16, 2009
be nice to each other
anom

Bays, KY

#20 Oct 16, 2009
too polite wrote:
be nice to each other
Jiggle a bobby

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min ChromiuMan 166,264
Ray Ray still has his magic 31 min reveal yoursef 17
McKayla Hall 41 min Blondy 11
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 5,369
Robert E. Lee, The Real Hero!! 2 hr Red_Forman 16
how things had turned a round 3 hr Trump Tantrum 5
Riot In Virginia 3 hr Trump Tantrum 17
Keith Justice for Pike Co. sheriff (Oct '09) 5 hr Plead Guilty 82

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages