Need to sell my pills to pay power bill.

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cold Granny

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2011
Anyone interested, never thought it would come to this. If I get caught at least I will have a warm place to sleep and a hot cooked meal.
princessa

Harold, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2011
lmfao....some ppl will prob. respond with a he## yea on this one...have you tried letting your internet go??? I mean it'd save a little.
Cold Granny

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2011
I am using it as long as it last, the power company told me I had five days to pay. So if I get caught selling the state can buy my meds and keep me warm. I think i would have it better in jail anyway. I don'r have anyone, it's just me. No one is going to kick up any dust over me. I should just call the sheriff and tell me to come get me.
SexyBootsGrandpa

Elkfork, KY

#4 Jan 11, 2011
want to hook? up we can keep each other warm. i have sum toasty warm milk.we could get under my snuggy and be extra warm. i dont have anybody either. we could have each other. i draw a check i can share my ssi and medicare too.i even have a gas card but right now theres no money on it.if you sale your pills we can put money on it and go places play bingo and make more money.im serious plz let me know asap

sexy grandpa ;)
hope not

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2011
I don't think that the power company will disconnect anyone when it is this cold.
puss in boots

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2011
you can call me anytime papaw boots...I love to cuddle under snuggies!! I also love me some bingo...
mhmm

Island City, KY

#7 Jan 11, 2011
what kind of pills u got?
and where u be living at?
Creeker

Winchester, KY

#8 Jan 11, 2011
Why not disconnect your internet & sell your computer?
Careful

Williamson, WV

#10 Jan 11, 2011
I understand Cold Granny, please be careful of this kind of post. Call some of the local churches and explain your situation to the pastors. I bet they will help you out. Keep your meds. OK , please just do it.
w in e

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2011
SexyBootsGrandpa wrote:
want to hook? up we can keep each other warm. i have sum toasty warm milk.we could get under my snuggy and be extra warm. i dont have anybody either. we could have each other. i draw a check i can share my ssi and medicare too.i even have a gas card but right now theres no money on it.if you sale your pills we can put money on it and go places play bingo and make more money.im serious plz let me know asap
sexy grandpa ;)
go granny go granny go granny go!!!! let him keep u til spring anyway
so sad

Whitman, WV

#13 Jan 12, 2011
I don't know if your serious or not..but community action and helping hands help people that have a disconnect notice on there power bill. Go down there and try and see.
i am legend

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jan 12, 2011
so sad wrote:
I don't know if your serious or not..but community action and helping hands help people that have a disconnect notice on there power bill. Go down there and try and see.
dont bother, i talked to a friend this morning who works there and she said they are out of funds until march
well

Ransom, KY

#15 Jan 12, 2011
Creeker wrote:
Why not disconnect your internet & sell your computer?
yes people can sell their things but what happens when everything is sold? The power company don't care how cold it is, they will unhook u if u don't pay. and the paper said community action wasn't going to be able to help much and they had to turn people away. I think this topix is a joke but what happens when someone can't work and draw 600.00 a month and the power bill is 450.00? I can actually understand why people turn to desperate actions like selling their pills. Hey gotta do, what ya gotta do I guess.
i am legendary

Pikeville, KY

#16 Jan 12, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>yes people can sell their things but what happens when everything is sold? The power company don't care how cold it is, they will unhook u if u don't pay. and the paper said community action wasn't going to be able to help much and they had to turn people away. I think this topix is a joke but what happens when someone can't work and draw 600.00 a month and the power bill is 450.00? I can actually understand why people turn to desperate actions like selling their pills. Hey gotta do, what ya gotta do I guess.
what about drawing 674 and your bill is 604??? guess they at least left u enuff for bullets for your gun
Tom

Pineville, WV

#17 Jan 12, 2011
i am legend wrote:
<quoted text>dont bother, i talked to a friend this morning who works there and she said they are out of funds until march
I thought you could get your boyfriend to pay your bill you know the one you said is married and all and why are you going to get help pay your bill you should have a great steady income to use people to get what you want.
well

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 12, 2011
i am legendary wrote:
<quoted text>what about drawing 674 and your bill is 604??? guess they at least left u enuff for bullets for your gun
I hear you!!!
Cold Granny

United States

#21 Jan 12, 2011
so sad wrote:
I don't know if your serious or not..but community action and helping hands help people that have a disconnect notice on there power bill. Go down there and try and see.
I just draw 41.00 over the limit to get any help. I don't ever get foof stamps. I would never sell my pills to pay the power bill. I think I would just rather rob a bank. Either way i win. If I don't get caught I can pay my power bill and stay warm. If I do I will still get to stay warm
Cold Granny

United States

#22 Jan 13, 2011
Anyone looking for a room mate. Just look anytime not to have power. I called that community action and they said I needed a disconnect notice before they would even consider. How does these government who res get help and I can't get any and worked all my life.
Cold Reality

Pikeville, KY

#23 Jan 14, 2011
It's something alot of ppl have to do to survive sometimes,and it does affect our community in bad way's.But do you think that someone would let their power be cut so they may freeze to death!I don't think so,who's gonna risk their life over selling a few of med's?
freeze first

Pikeville, KY

#24 Jan 14, 2011
Cold Reality wrote:
It's something alot of ppl have to do to survive sometimes,and it does affect our community in bad way's.But do you think that someone would let their power be cut so they may freeze to death!I don't think so,who's gonna risk their life over selling a few of med's?
Who....me, for one. I would never sell pills for any reason. It is a selfish act and impacts a lot of people negatively. Sorry, I will just turn my heat way down so the bill is affordable. I can always put on more clothes. Those that lose their life over drugs cannot get that back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 12 min _FLATLINE-------- 24,053
dr. manning 15 min Hurry Up 8
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 17 min Musikologist 1,234
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 39 min Musikologist 23,383
a good man 43 min Nohope 5
PC Board Battle Royale 51 min Insanity 91
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 59 min real american 25,885
Allstate safe driving Check??? (Dec '10) 2 hr sad in cali 55
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]