What kind of drug test does acs perform?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
werrwrwerererrer r

Mabank, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 12, 2010
 
Wondering wrote:
I might be getting an interview there, just wondering what sort of drug test they do, I have been self medicating myself on suboxone for some time to get off dope. Just wondering if I have anything to worry about. I do not have a script for the subx, what kind of test is it they do? urine?
when will they give you the test
LMAO

Logan, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 14, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

PoorU wrote:
I hope ACS reaqds this topix and have clean managers that hire and do the test,don't need a bynch druggies trying to work..
If it wasn't for hard working, lower class, pot smoking, pill snorting, and beer drinking lower class workers like us this damn nation wouldn't even function so just chill the hell out man.
liars

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 17, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My son took the mouth swab test there and failed it for Marijuana!! I have the paper that they sent a week or two later.

How can I scan it to show you guys? I mean I know how to scan it but where can I post the pic anonymously? Because you people are lying. They DO test for pot and they WON"T hire you if its positive.

He swore it had been a week since he smoked it and it still showed up.

Don't listen to these people. Now, Im sure there may be people that are there that might get by with it, that happens everywhere. But as a new hire, you aren't going to get it.

Let me check that paper, it had a whole list on it, I don't think Suboxone was on it, though...
haha

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 18, 2010
 
sounds like to me all that works there is a bunch of druggies or potheads.
whatabout

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 27, 2010
 
okay, i dont even do drugs but i took a quater of nerve medication 1 day shy of 2 weeks ago to chill me out bc i was stressed to the max. do you think it will show up?
Thanks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 1, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Hey guys I work in the HR dept and now I know the tricks, thanks.... No really I won't tell but you never know who will so you should probably be cautious about what information you are putting online for everyone to see.
notsobad

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 18, 2010
 
This test is not very effective in detecting THC. I smoked three hours before the test and used a lot of mouth wash before I left to go and take it. I still passed and I smoke every day.
Ive had it done

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 18, 2010
 
Mouth swab, saliva you get the results pretty quick!! Stay off drugs
haha

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 18, 2010
 
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for hard working, lower class, pot smoking, pill snorting, and beer drinking lower class workers like us this damn nation wouldn't even function so just chill the hell out man.
The only reason you work hard is to by your drugs do your lmao do your kids even get fed?
bustedonpot

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Dec 30, 2010
 
I wish i had seen this site before i got busted.they administer the drug test in the f-en HR office, THE F-EN OFFICE! i smoked the night before thinking id get a piss test, wrong.

the oral drug test is testing for pot. I FAILED IT. and they made me put it inbetween my gums and cheek. glad i kept my old job. I have never had a company use saliva before and i have been on manufacturing lines and a trucker. what is up with this company?

I will re-apply next year but i bet ill end up taking "random" screenings if allowed to work there.
bustedonpot

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Dec 30, 2010
 
Thanks wrote:
Hey guys I work in the HR dept and now I know the tricks, thanks.... No really I won't tell but you never know who will so you should probably be cautious about what information you are putting online for everyone to see.
Well HR person i think its shady to have HR administer it (like they did here) instead of a certified doctor or nurse. shady shady. and if its only good for two days your still getting people on drugs cause all they have to do is refrain from dope for 3 days then go back to it. so what are you really preventing? shady shady or just stupid and naive.
longer

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Dec 30, 2010
 
bustedonpot wrote:
<quoted text>
Well HR person i think its shady to have HR administer it (like they did here) instead of a certified doctor or nurse. shady shady. and if its only good for two days your still getting people on drugs cause all they have to do is refrain from dope for 3 days then go back to it. so what are you really preventing? shady shady or just stupid and naive.
It takes a lot longer than three days to get pot out of your system. Someone who uses drugs on a regular basis would not be able to go three days without using.
bustedonpot

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Dec 30, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

longer wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes a lot longer than three days to get pot out of your system. Someone who uses drugs on a regular basis would not be able to go three days without using.
OBVIOUSLY you have zero information about oral drug tests. oral drug tests can only detect MJ within two days of its use. My comments were not about the total time THC stays in your system. Every pot head knows that it takes up to 30 days to get clean depending on usage, the amount of fat they have in their bodies and the potency of the pot. Please learn to read and comprehend.

So educate your self before spouting your ignorance AND your generalizations about pot smokers. So here is my generalization about pot smokers, they can refrain if they want to, MJ is not physically addicting. if a pot smoker WANTS a job bad enough they will refrain. And IF they knew ACS uses oral drug tests three days is nothing.

And one more thing for you all that want to apply, they no longer use swabs. It is some kind of stick that absorbs the saliva. They leave it in for three minutes between the gum and cheek.
how about

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Dec 30, 2010
 
bustedonpot wrote:
<quoted text>
OBVIOUSLY you have zero information about oral drug tests. oral drug tests can only detect MJ within two days of its use. My comments were not about the total time THC stays in your system. Every pot head knows that it takes up to 30 days to get clean depending on usage, the amount of fat they have in their bodies and the potency of the pot. Please learn to read and comprehend.
So educate your self before spouting your ignorance AND your generalizations about pot smokers. So here is my generalization about pot smokers, they can refrain if they want to, MJ is not physically addicting. if a pot smoker WANTS a job bad enough they will refrain. And IF they knew ACS uses oral drug tests three days is nothing.
And one more thing for you all that want to apply, they no longer use swabs. It is some kind of stick that absorbs the saliva. They leave it in for three minutes between the gum and cheek.
You're a little touchy aren't you; but then pot smokers tend to be stupid too.
John

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Dec 30, 2010
 
Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a mouth swab... it is the cheapest drug test on the market and the easiest to pass. you can take anything you want go in as high as you can and you will still pass this test.
gargle with c um and you should be OK!!!
bustedonpot

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Dec 31, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

how about wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a little touchy aren't you; but then pot smokers tend to be stupid too.
so your defending the poster that cant read and comprehend by attacking me and not my statements. OBVIOUSLY you didn't take debate class in high school or college huh?

fortunate for you i know this kind of stupidity is not confined to the people of KY.
The-Rapeer

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Jan 4, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

A Bunch of Ignorant arrogant pricks want to know about drug tests after the facts have been laid out, Too lazy to read.
dont worry_be happy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Jan 5, 2011
 
My advice would be don't sweat it! I know at least 15
people that work there and they are ALL dopers with
the exception of one. ACS is notoriously known to be the "last resort" of employment that pretty much hires nothing but druggies in most cases
longer

Inez, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 5, 2011
 
coat the inside of your mouth with clear plastic or silcone. use saliva from a friend or even a dog. works every time. no problem, don't leave it to chance, take control of the situation.
stop

Prestonsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 5, 2011
 

Judged:

1

dont worry_be happy wrote:
My advice would be don't sweat it! I know at least 15
people that work there and they are ALL dopers with
the exception of one. ACS is notoriously known to be the "last resort" of employment that pretty much hires nothing but druggies in most cases
I wish that people wouldn't post this kind of stuff on here. It makes people who don't use drugs not want to work there. I know quite a few people that work there and NONE of them use drugs.

Stop posting heresay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

118 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min this ones for you 146,088
irs scandal (Jun '13) 7 min Republicans Are Stupid 757
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 15 min Jen 21,104
Why Does Pike Co Have The Highest 16 min Republicans Are Stupid 2
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min Republicans Are Stupid 46
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Mike Duquette 128,546
Word Association (Aug '11) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 4,809
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••