Chris and Candy Sawyers

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

friend searching

Pikeville, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2010
It is important that I get in touch with Chris and Candy. Does anyone know how to reach them?
Mark

Pikeville, KY

#2 Aug 17, 2010
The last time I talked to the they had bought a house up on Hurricane somewhere, not for sure where. I seen her mom the other day but didn't ask.I'd like to see them too.
friend searching

Pikeville, KY

#3 Aug 17, 2010
If you were to get an address or phone #, I would really appreciate it. Not any kind of trouble, just important.
Candi

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Aug 18, 2010
This is Candi...Who r u?
Candi

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 18, 2010
Mark..why would u like to see us??? U should've asked my mother where I'm at...she'll tell u.
friend searching

Pikeville, KY

#6 Aug 18, 2010
Candi, I'm Karen Bryant. I don't know if you remember me or not, I'm Cracker(Chris) mother. I really need to talk to your Chris about something. I wouldn't want you to put any info on here. but if you will email me, I'll explain everything. It really is important to Me. my email is karenaka@cebridge.net. Thank you so much!!
Seth

Clay City, KY

#7 Oct 18, 2010
is this the same candi that got arrested in september
haha

Versailles, KY

#8 Oct 18, 2010
yeah, that's the same candi that was arrested for promoting contraband to someone other than her husband.
candis friend

Clay City, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2010
candi is a good person and I wish people would leave her alone
Phyllis

Pikeville, KY

#11 Oct 19, 2010
Candi is an amazing person who(allegedly) gives drugs to inmates during her free time. It's one of her many charitable actions.
Candi

Harold, KY

#12 Oct 21, 2010
Phyllis...get the facts straight before posting false information...I have never dealt with drugs nor done drugs....get a life.
Phyllis

Pikeville, KY

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Now, Candi. tsk, tsk, tsk. Wassn't it you and your sister who made the paper and WYMT for promoting contraband to a boy on work release? You used to be the director of the Main Street Program, right?
hero

Pikeville, KY

#14 Feb 28, 2012
try coalrun hill.
friend

Pikeville, KY

#15 Mar 16, 2012
I only knew Candi 4 a little while but while and what i knew of her she was very nice and was good 2 me! It just bothers m that no 1 will ever post something good about som1 only the negative, why? Every1 has problems, why do they seem 2 4 get that! I bet people wouldnt like there name or accusations about there self put on here when they have no idea what the hell there talking about!! Candi is ma good friend and a good person!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 155,428
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 24 min Musikologist 712
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 27 min Musikologist 22,695
Word Association (Aug '11) 31 min Jennifer Renee 5,129
paris cowboy = music 33 min Musikologist 206
what's wrong with central middle football 39 min Eat me Lombardi 13
Not Your Mother's Music (Oct '13) 52 min MUSICK-NESS 134
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr yeah man 7,183
the expo does it again! 3 hr Observer 46
Was Candidate Ray Set Up at Expo Concert? 4 hr enter name 15
Facebook parents that think there kids are royalty 6 hr Courtney 94
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 14 hr thankful 58

Pikeville Jobs