Jesus was not a christian
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#71 Feb 27, 2014
old dude wrote:
<quoted text> It is unconstitutional to change LAW as in Obamacare without going through Congress you jackass. King Obama is acting in violation of the Constitution EACH time he extends time limits on the ACA [Obamacare} which are part of the LAW. He cannot Constitutionally CHANGE LAW...That is the job of CONGRESS...God Damn you are an ignorant p.o.s. You need to repeat the third grade at least 2 more times and pay particular attention to the lesson on the three branches of gov't.
So where were you when Bush changed the Law 385 Times you racist ignorant old pos. you are a racist pos and everyone knows it

DOW is at the all time high. Because of Obama's policies. Face it!

Republican policies left it at 6,000.

Romney said "More of the same. More outsourcing of jobs until we can get really low wages in America."

You are an idiot plain and simple.
Rusty Is A Coward

Anonymous Proxy

#72 Feb 27, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So where were you when Bush changed the Law 385 Times you racist ignorant old pos. you are a racist pos and everyone knows it
DOW is at the all time high. Because of Obama's policies. Face it!
Republican policies left it at 6,000.
Romney said "More of the same. More outsourcing of jobs until we can get really low wages in America."
You are an idiot plain and simple.
Hey Rusty just because you like to suck on black
di cks don't mean that everyone else that don't is racist you stupid SOB.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#73 Feb 27, 2014
Rusty Is A Coward wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rusty just because you like to suck on black
di cks don't mean that everyone else that don't is racist you stupid SOB.
Rusty must be your nickname for your Daddy you stupid pos.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Kansas City, MO

#74 Feb 27, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Daddy used to scream out Rusty!!! As he slammed me hard from behind
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#75 Feb 27, 2014
Lmfao loves Big Bird^^^^^^^^

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
old dude

Phelps, KY

#77 Feb 27, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>So where were you when Bush changed the Law 385 Times you racist ignorant old pos. you are a racist pos and everyone knows it
DOW is at the all time high. Because of Obama's policies. Face it!
Republican policies left it at 6,000.
Romney said "More of the same. More outsourcing of jobs until we can get really low wages in America."
You are an idiot plain and simple.
That's a compliment coming from you....EVERYONE on Topix knows that anyone who disagrees with your racist ignorant postings and draws your ire is waaaaaay more intelligent than you. It must really suck to be you.
Lmfao

Anonymous Proxy

#78 Feb 27, 2014
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
I love to go to Bob Amos and get nailed by a Big Black Bird.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

“THE AMERICAN DREAM IS NOW A...”

Since: Mar 14

DISEASED & DYING NIGHTMARE!!!

#79 Mar 3, 2014
Real Talk-1 wrote:
Jesus was never a christian!
Not too bright are you?

How could Jesus be something that did not even exist at that time? Jesus IS The Christ which is altogether quite different than what a Christian is. The suffix "ian" has several meanings such as:

ian -
1.(as an adjective) From, related to, or like.
2.(as a noun) One from, belonging to, relating to, or like.
3.(as a noun) Having a certain profession.

Obviously the word Christian means someone that is "Christ-like" or denoting their involvement in a certain movement, profession, grouping, etc. which in this case means a follower of Jesus Christ who is the template of what would become "Christians".
Kyboy Wrong Again

Pikeville, KY

#81 Mar 5, 2014
The Americancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bright are you?
How could Jesus be something that did not even exist at that time? Jesus IS The Christ which is altogether quite different than what a Christian is. The suffix "ian" has several meanings such as:
ian -
1.(as an adjective) From, related to, or like.
2.(as a noun) One from, belonging to, relating to, or like.
3.(as a noun) Having a certain profession.
Obviously the word Christian means someone that is "Christ-like" or denoting their involvement in a certain movement, profession, grouping, etc. which in this case means a follower of Jesus Christ who is the template of what would become "Christians".
jesus was a Jew.

“THE AMERICAN DREAM IS NOW A...”

Since: Mar 14

DISEASED & DYING NIGHTMARE!!!

#82 Mar 5, 2014
Kyboy Wrong Again wrote:
<quoted text>jesus was a Jew.
Duh..and your point IS?

“What's for dinner”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#83 Mar 5, 2014
The Americancer wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh..and your point IS?
Maybe the jews arent the jews-? A false people?. Who knows white people might be the jews.. Lol..

“THE AMERICAN DREAM IS NOW A...”

Since: Mar 14

DISEASED & DYING NIGHTMARE!!!

#84 Mar 5, 2014
-Sprocket- wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe the jews arent the jews-? A false people?. Who knows white people might be the jews.. Lol..
LOL! Yeah, exactly..perhaps none of us are actually who we think we are, heh.

:-)
Duh

Prestonsburg, KY

#86 Mar 5, 2014
Real Talk-1 wrote:
Jesus was never a christian! he was jewish his whole life.he was born in bethlehem and raised in nazareth.he was raised in the ways of his people who where clearly jewish in religion.the word christian was never used in the lifetime of jesus or any of his disciples.jesus was king of the jews and would never call himself a christian. the word christian is derived from the greek word christos for annointed. to use the english name jesus is also incorrect. jesus is the english translation of Yeshua,Yehoshua,or Yahshua in hebrew the language of the bible. people who refer to themselves as christians today know very little about Yeshua ha'Mashiach (Jesus the Messiah).i guess they are to busy putting up christmas trees or hunting easter eggs, things which are clearly not in the bible.
Do you really believe Christians are not aware of this information. Yes, technically Jesus is considered a Jew as his mother was a Jew and he was raised in their covenant. What you failed to point out is being Jewish is not determined by ethnicity or blood, but rather by self determination. Since the Jewish nation, at the time of Jesus mission, rejected him and his teachings, it would seem as though he no longer aligned himself with the Jewish teachings. The Gentiles on the other hand loved Jesus and his teachings and because of this we were incorporated into Jesus plan of salvation. If you will look around you may see many Christians who do not put up at Christmas tree or participate in easter egg hunts, but consider these to be high holy days and act and pray accordingly giving honor to our saviour, Jesus Christ..
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#88 Mar 6, 2014
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe Christians are not aware of this information. Yes, technically Jesus is considered a Jew as his mother was a Jew and he was raised in their covenant. What you failed to point out is being Jewish is not determined by ethnicity or blood, but rather by self determination. Since the Jewish nation, at the time of Jesus mission, rejected him and his teachings, it would seem as though he no longer aligned himself with the Jewish teachings. The Gentiles on the other hand loved Jesus and his teachings and because of this we were incorporated into Jesus plan of salvation. If you will look around you may see many Christians who do not put up at Christmas tree or participate in easter egg hunts, but consider these to be high holy days and act and pray accordingly giving honor to our saviour, Jesus Christ..
So do they eat the Easter Eggs or just fry them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
J D Smith 26 min Gas Bag 1
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 28 min Atlanta Tard 28,778
My dog is a homosexual. 31 min Atlanta Tard 11
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 33 min Trump Sucks 601
Walmarts Secert Shopper 2 hr walmart hater 24
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Family Man 142,410
All americans , vote for trump, america first !... 2 hr Trump Sucks 22
Hey CHRIS HARRIS & LESLIE COMBS! 4 hr About Time 9
FBI seeks info on KY Public Corruption 5 hr What 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages