Why Are Most Pikeville Residents Junkies?

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 22 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Walking down the street, I see junkies all over the place.

Here, we have yet another fake, permanently disabled woman who's picking up her painkillers, kids in full view, so they learn from her how to do like the rest of Pikeville and go right on the government handout line.

Over there, I see meth junkies, picking at scabs, scratching, bouncing off the walls, acting paranoid. Some of them even housewives.

It seems like all of you are hooked on something and starting very, very young.

So, what gives about the culture and passing down your addictions to younger generations?

Repent, sinners. For our wrathful God will come down to Pikeville with a vengeance to judge us all.
Derp

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Years of inbreeding. They realize that they will forever be pieces of shit and will never escape that shithole, so they just stay high and live off of the tax payers.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

They hide them inbred waterheads away in that building next to the medical college. Creepy place to be. I guess the students need experimentation subjects.

The plus is, if you're into that sort of thing, you could pretty easily nail a white trasher for money or meth. Couple cuties in Pikeville, but they're all into getting knocked up for the government handouts.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 18, 2012
 
Oh damn, no one from Pikeville wants in on this here thread?
Skid Rowe

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 18, 2012
 
Sometimes I f-ing wonder
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

You too, eh?

Just look at this forum with isolated, never left town Pikevillers trying to talk about how to solve the world's problems, not a single clue of the outside world, but at home, no one cares about the pillpoppers, methheads, and the system that supports it and makes money from it. Pikeville would not exist if the drug culture wasn't so strong. Drugs are the economy there.
Skid Rowe

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 18, 2012
 
Derp wrote:
Years of inbreeding. They realize that they will forever be pieces of shit and will never escape that shithole, so they just stay high and live off of the tax payers.
so not true shit eating SOB
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 18, 2012
 
How is it not true?
obama hater

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

i Live in pikeville and i guess im a junkie too. I have too much junk actually. I just cant throw nothing away and I hope one day that american pickers comes by and goes threw all my junk....there maybe something worth a lot of money and I could afford to get out of this place....
Bluecat

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 19, 2012
 
Feels make me pill better.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 19, 2012
 
So you guys are saying that Pikeville isn't a sewer that's filled with drug addicts, eh?

It's funny how people from pikeville get all bent out of shape when talking about the massive drug problem that exists.

Hell, you people even use the pain management center as a landmark to give directions.

Not to mention, several waitresses at some well-known restaurants openly trade sex for drugs or drug money.
idiots

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 19, 2012
 
funny that all of u that arent from pikeville are so fast to put us down here. guess your lifes are even worse than ours or u wouldnt be wantin to be part of ours so much. as for the junkies, go to any city in the world and u will find junkies. go to any rural area of the world and u will find junkies. just shows your ignorance on here just pointin out pikeville when drugs are as much a part of history as anything else. they are here, always have been here, and will always be here no matter how much u ignorant ass christians want to push them out. maybe u al should stand up against the sickness that your own bible promotes before u put anyone else downt for their lifestyle just because it doesnt match your idea of what life should be. grow up and adapt to the real world or live in your caves reading your caveman books and wait til the day u get eternal life only to be let down from the false promise you have put your "soul" in to.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

idiots wrote:
funny that all of u that arent from pikeville are so fast to put us down here. guess your lifes are even worse than ours or u wouldnt be wantin to be part of ours so much. as for the junkies, go to any city in the world and u will find junkies. go to any rural area of the world and u will find junkies. just shows your ignorance on here just pointin out pikeville when drugs are as much a part of history as anything else. they are here, always have been here, and will always be here no matter how much u ignorant ass christians want to push them out. maybe u al should stand up against the sickness that your own bible promotes before u put anyone else downt for their lifestyle just because it doesnt match your idea of what life should be. grow up and adapt to the real world or live in your caves reading your caveman books and wait til the day u get eternal life only to be let down from the false promise you have put your "soul" in to.
Spoken like one of these typical pikeville people that never leave the region, never want to leave the region, yet feel qualified to talk about the rest of the country as if they've been there.

What you've only succeeded in doing is likening Pikeville to bad places with drugs, admitting it has a drug problem. What you should strive to do is try to compare Pikeville to some of the best rural areas in the country, not some of the worst. Right there is the admission of what type of a hole Pikeville is, which is renowned in this region of Appalachia. I love the snickers people give when they see I'm in Pikeville because they know it's an s-hole.

And it's ironic you're going on about caves and cavement, considering how so many people in Pikeville live barely a step up from that, in derelict mobile homes and shacks in the backwoods, in their own filth.

Pikeville has a disproportionately large drug problem, going between the painkillers and fake disabled people looking to scam the state into disability and into getting them lifelong scripts for pills from any one of the rotating script mills there and the pain management center (OH MY GOD, I'M DOING THE UNTHINKABLE AND RUINING IT FOR PIKEVILLE'S RESIDENTS BY TRYING TO TAKE AWAY THE GOOD THING THEY HAVE GOING FOR THEM!!!) then it goes into the meth problem, which is apparent just about everywhere on the street, overnights at Walmart, on the roads, and in the back country. Hell, going through Zebulon, I don't think a single person there is off drugs.
idiots

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 19, 2012
 
GodLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like one of these typical pikeville people that never leave the region, never want to leave the region, yet feel qualified to talk about the rest of the country as if they've been there.
What you've only succeeded in doing is likening Pikeville to bad places with drugs, admitting it has a drug problem. What you should strive to do is try to compare Pikeville to some of the best rural areas in the country, not some of the worst. Right there is the admission of what type of a hole Pikeville is, which is renowned in this region of Appalachia. I love the snickers people give when they see I'm in Pikeville because they know it's an s-hole.
And it's ironic you're going on about caves and cavement, considering how so many people in Pikeville live barely a step up from that, in derelict mobile homes and shacks in the backwoods, in their own filth.
Pikeville has a disproportionately large drug problem, going between the painkillers and fake disabled people looking to scam the state into disability and into getting them lifelong scripts for pills from any one of the rotating script mills there and the pain management center (OH MY GOD, I'M DOING THE UNTHINKABLE AND RUINING IT FOR PIKEVILLE'S RESIDENTS BY TRYING TO TAKE AWAY THE GOOD THING THEY HAVE GOING FOR THEM!!!) then it goes into the meth problem, which is apparent just about everywhere on the street, overnights at Walmart, on the roads, and in the back country. Hell, going through Zebulon, I don't think a single person there is off drugs.
spoken like a true florida native that supports the drug problem with all your pill pushing doctors. but then again i bet u already knew about that since u know so much. im not tryin to defend anyone from pikeville or anywhere else in the world but drugs arent the problem with this area. if u werent so uneducated about the region u might know a valid point but seems to me that u are just like the rest of the ppl out there that just has the answer for everything...lol and just so u know ive lived in 14 states so ive seen rural areas from almost every walk of life and guess what....they all have drugs in them and it dont take 20 mins to find them no matter where u go. the reason its pointed out so bad here is because the place is an economic and social disgrace to the greater USA that think they are so wonderful and great and that us back woods ppl are beneath them. hate to bust your bubble but u can sit up there on your throne thinkin u are so great but if the truth came out u prob are on drugs just as bad as anyone from this region and u are puttin us down cuz durin a visit here u couldnt afford your drug of choice because the prices are a little higher than what u are used to. and as for your state...why is florida nothin but old retired, broke down, social security drawing retirees that just eat up precious money we could be usin to help out the younger ppl of this great nation?

but ill leave u with this...i would rather be from a place where ppl are on drugs and get out and live instead of being the adult diaper of america, so ill let u get back to wipin them old wrinkled asses down there in florida while i kick back a few drinks, hit a joint, snort a pill and knock me off a piece of ass while u all in florida take your viagra and then pray that hopefully u can get it up one more time before your heart decides to fail for good.

hows that for stereo-typin a place? us dumb ol rednecks can point fingers and make up bullshit too...to bad in this case my stereo-typing is just as close to reality as yours is.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 20, 2012
 
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
spoken like a true florida native that supports the drug problem with all your pill pushing doctors. but then again i bet u already knew about that since u know so much. im not tryin to defend anyone from pikeville or anywhere else in the world but drugs arent the problem with this area. if u werent so uneducated about the region u might know a valid point but seems to me that u are just like the rest of the ppl out there that just has the answer for everything...lol and just so u know ive lived in 14 states so ive seen rural areas from almost every walk of life and guess what....they all have drugs in them and it dont take 20 mins to find them no matter where u go. the reason its pointed out so bad here is because the place is an economic and social disgrace to the greater USA that think they are so wonderful and great and that us back woods ppl are beneath them. hate to bust your bubble but u can sit up there on your throne thinkin u are so great but if the truth came out u prob are on drugs just as bad as anyone from this region and u are puttin us down cuz durin a visit here u couldnt afford your drug of choice because the prices are a little higher than what u are used to. and as for your state...why is florida nothin but old retired, broke down, social security drawing retirees that just eat up precious money we could be usin to help out the younger ppl of this great nation?
but ill leave u with this...i would rather be from a place where ppl are on drugs and get out and live instead of being the adult diaper of america, so ill let u get back to wipin them old wrinkled asses down there in florida while i kick back a few drinks, hit a joint, snort a pill and knock me off a piece of ass while u all in florida take your viagra and then pray that hopefully u can get it up one more time before your heart decides to fail for good.
hows that for stereo-typin a place? us dumb ol rednecks can point fingers and make up bullshit too...to bad in this case my stereo-typing is just as close to reality as yours is.
So you wrote all of that just to say you were making stuff up?

Everything I've written about Pikeville is true. The funny thing is the reason why it doesn't change for the better and only gets worse is because of people like you, who want to cover up the problem and somehow think Pikeville has a good reputation that needs to be protected. Pikeville does not have a good reputation, especially with people who come here and see it first hand. It's a depressing sewer of among the worst america has to offer and a white version of Detroit placed in a small town, but the funny thing is hearing Pikeville's residents talk negatively about blacks, excluding themselves from the discussion, only because of being white. So basically, you guys give a free pass to yourselves, not mentioning your drug problems, crime problems, violent tendencies, economies visibly based on the crime culture (ie: billboards everywhere from lawyers saying they specialize in DWI, drug charges, disability, etc.), only because you're white? Also, I can't describe the poverty I've seen here to people from the outside and the filth so many pikeville people live in.
idiots

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 20, 2012
 
its sad to see someone so caught up in the egative stuff u are. still dont hide the fact that drugs are in every town and are easy to get. u just feel like u are something special when in fact u are as low as anyone else in the world. im just glad u love us so much that your whole life revolves around us, so we are special if u ask me. u are the one whose life sucks so bad u have to try to bring everyone down to your lvl, sorry but i cant go that low. all these things u are sayin here as much true here as they are for the ppl in florida. i see u failed to address your friends down there preyin on ppl from up here with your pill factories. got a special task force put on the florida dr to kentucky citizen pill mills, guess u were one of the P.O.S. doctors that was writing all the pills out and now u are bitter cuz it go stopped, huh? guess all u great florida ppl are all pissed cus when us kentucky ppl got stopped from comin down there it collapsed your economy. maybe u can get u a whiny bitch check from the gov instead of a disability check.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 20, 2012
 
idiots wrote:
its sad to see someone so caught up in the egative stuff u are. still dont hide the fact that drugs are in every town and are easy to get. u just feel like u are something special when in fact u are as low as anyone else in the world. im just glad u love us so much that your whole life revolves around us, so we are special if u ask me. u are the one whose life sucks so bad u have to try to bring everyone down to your lvl, sorry but i cant go that low. all these things u are sayin here as much true here as they are for the ppl in florida. i see u failed to address your friends down there preyin on ppl from up here with your pill factories. got a special task force put on the florida dr to kentucky citizen pill mills, guess u were one of the P.O.S. doctors that was writing all the pills out and now u are bitter cuz it go stopped, huh? guess all u great florida ppl are all pissed cus when us kentucky ppl got stopped from comin down there it collapsed your economy. maybe u can get u a whiny bitch check from the gov instead of a disability check.
You're not even good at rationalizing a bad profile for me in order to make yourself feel better about being a pikeviller and trapped in pikeville.

It's an internet forum tool that goes back to the beginning to try and paint a negative picture of a person posting something they don't like in order to try and win an internet debate and mostly, to make themselves feel better, since they think the internet is directly talking to them.

In short, you're answering because my post content directly affects you. Likely it's the content about the drugs and you not wanting me to ruin a good thing you guys have going. So basically, your posts say more about you than they do about me. They are connected to you, but not to me because they are fantasy.

And you say it's the fault of the doctors? How about you guys stop taking drugs? How about you people stop teaching your small kids about prescription fraud, how to get painkillers, how to sell them on the black market, how to collect disability, and how to lie, cheat, and steal, but make it all better by going to church on Sunday?

You're teaching little kids how to follow in the footsteps and it's only growing, not shrinking. That's why these docs are moving there and the medical center is expanding so much. They're following demand. These docs would never touch Pikeville unless there was the money to do it because it's a dump and the people are a sewer of depression.

You're teaching your kids how to not be productive and contribute to the death of Pikeville, like what has happened to nearby towns.

And all you care about is making excuses for it and not fixing Pikeville's problems. That's what the whole town is about: hiding the problems, blaming everyone else, crapping on people that speak out about the drug problems.

In the end, no one else is responsible for Pikeville's drug problems but those who make the demand for it- the residents.
idiots

Elkhorn City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 20, 2012
 
is that all u got? u seem to care more about us than u do anything else in this world. maybe u are one of the unite snitches that now has to stay hidden cuz u were afraid of jail so u ate some cheese and that is why u are so anti-drug. u seriously should think of a new name other than GodLovesYou tho...lol just cuz u put something like that up here dont make u a good person or right in any way at all. u are just a typical religious nut job like the taliban that think u got it all figured out...lol come on back with anything other than drugs are so blah blah blah and u might get some respect from atleast one person b4 its over.
GodLovesYou

Mesquite, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 20, 2012
 
idiots wrote:
is that all u got? u seem to care more about us than u do anything else in this world. maybe u are one of the unite snitches that now has to stay hidden cuz u were afraid of jail so u ate some cheese and that is why u are so anti-drug. u seriously should think of a new name other than GodLovesYou tho...lol just cuz u put something like that up here dont make u a good person or right in any way at all. u are just a typical religious nut job like the taliban that think u got it all figured out...lol come on back with anything other than drugs are so blah blah blah and u might get some respect from atleast one person b4 its over.
There is no "us".

I live in Pikeville, too. Until the work dries up, at least.

It's funny that you started with a "Gyuck Gyuck is that all you got?", then posted that embarrassing nonsense. Again, you're telling us more about yourself than you are about me.

So in this post, all you've done is made it clear that you don't think Pikeville's drug problems are worth talking about, likely because you don't want people talking about it for personal reasons.

So, you don't think drugs are a big deal? It's becoming obvious what side of that debate you're on and why.

Maybe I should post about Pikeville's drug problems and structure that supports it on less regional forums?

Maybe I should load it up with some names, while I'm at it. I guess it's time to stop being afraid of outing the street dealers and suppliers, like everyone else is afraid to do?

Maybe your name might be on the list?

Everyone in town knows who the dealers are and who's making meth in their house, but no one wants to talk because you people treat Pikeville like a prison, where it's more important to not be a snitch than to make a future for your kids.
Give Up

Stanton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 20, 2012
 
well I see old patrick is still at his trolling low life habits still.yes we know its u patrick using the name of god in vain and stirring up trouble.U have never lived in pikeville.ur in fla. right now visiting family like u brag about every year.wow,its such a big deal that u get to go to fla. once a yr so u always get on here and brag about it like its a huge deal,it may be to someone like u.notice how all the post from pat with the cantonment,fla have stopped since pat went out of town and all of a sudden its from lynn haven,fla just as he admits he's out of town.the cantonment,fla started showing up after several people b!tchslapped him to death and had him banned from here so he cant use a registered id anymore without it getting deleted.pat isnt even smart enough to change how he words things and doesnt even try to hide his racist homophobic remarks and stupid child like comments that he has always used.he is even trolling and starting trouble on a forum about a dead man.u people are doing nothing but feeding patricks disgusting ego and fueling his sick mind with hate that he loves.ignore the troll and he will go away like he did before.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Pikeville Forum right now

Search the Pikeville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 8 min Flint hill bandit 16,129
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 min Flint hill bandit 1,036
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 29 min Analog man 22,568
Molly Slone (Aug '09) 32 min BPG 75
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 49 min Rick 169
Anthony Gillispie bank robber 1 hr Valley Girl 5
what does everybody think of daniel ward a.k.a.... (Jul '09) 1 hr Valley Girl 60
shooting at the bike club??? 3 hr Olive Oil 40
old men with young wwomen 5 hr money 29
TJ Litafik Sun My 2 cents 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••