Ross Shurtleff for Sheriff

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
its true

Louisville, KY

#1 Dec 12, 2013
best man for the job!!
Joker

United States

#2 Dec 12, 2013
PLEASE tell me this is a JOKE....right?? Or is it ANOTHER one of Fuzzy's senile idea??? SMH
who

Clay City, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2013
who is that?
Joker

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2013
who wrote:
who is that?
A Wannabe!!!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 13, 2013
its true wrote:
best man for the job!!
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Good one!
Joker

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2013
Is that the best you can come up with Fuzzy? What happened to Melvin?? Thought he was your right hand man!!! Surely you can come up with a better one than either of them....just think...but not too hard it may rattle something loose!!
Miss Sassy

Pikeville, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2013
The sheriffs dept is already a joke everybody that works there is a joke a bunch of Barney Fifes packing a badge and a gun... Ross only makes that place a joke I say we do a election and get all new deputy and sheriff
Joker

Charlotte, NC

#8 Dec 14, 2013
Miss Sassy wrote:
The sheriffs dept is already a joke everybody that works there is a joke a bunch of Barney Fifes packing a badge and a gun... Ross only makes that place a joke I say we do a election and get all new deputy and sheriff
Oh it's coming...just not SOON enough!!!!!
how

Whitesburg, KY

#9 Apr 23, 2014
has he been to the police academy? how is it legal to have people out running around with no training?
Good Question

Monroe, NC

#10 Apr 25, 2014
how wrote:
has he been to the police academy? how is it legal to have people out running around with no training?
If only the people would challenge any arrests or citations given by Ross Shurtleff or any other non certified deputy not only would the charges be dropped but could turn into a lawsuit!!!!!
omg rotflmfao

Pikeville, KY

#11 May 7, 2014
Low life that makes bogus charges like he did to them 4 ppl up coon creek I know 3 of them and there good ppl and not on dope and he wrote them 3 felon charges for junk metal under a bridge saying they were stealing bridge supports... if a 1950 thunderbird is holding up a state bridge we have trouble j/s
yeah you

Pikeville, KY

#12 May 8, 2014
Don't be out stealing from under a bridge and then cry like a little girl when you get caught,you endangered peoples lives by removing the car from the bank because you dopers don't realize that the hillside will slide off after you remove the car which can cause the bridge to collapse and kill innocent people all because you and your doper buddies can get high.
I was there

Pikeville, KY

#13 May 8, 2014
I was there and I'm not a Dopper and I sure didn't cry about it you need to get your facts right before you say such things and you can't remove the cars becuz there's a wall in front of them or I'm sure it would have been don't by now.
sure

Whitesburg, KY

#14 May 8, 2014
yeah you wrote:
Don't be out stealing from under a bridge and then cry like a little girl when you get caught,you endangered peoples lives by removing the car from the bank because you dopers don't realize that the hillside will slide off after you remove the car which can cause the bridge to collapse and kill innocent people all because you and your doper buddies can get high.
shawn Gibson is a doper, however I don't think the cars are going to cause all of coon creek to wash away. also who is the victim of scrap cars being stolen?
Voter

Bear Creek, NC

#16 May 10, 2014
Vote for Rodney Scott if you're ready for a REAL SHERIFF that will do the job!
voter

Pikeville, KY

#23 May 11, 2014
yeah you wrote:
Don't be out stealing from under a bridge and then cry like a little girl when you get caught,you endangered peoples lives by removing the car from the bank because you dopers don't realize that the hillside will slide off after you remove the car which can cause the bridge to collapse and kill innocent people all because you and your doper buddies can get high.
I live within walking distance to where this happened. I do not know any of them, but felony charges was just a little extreme. What they was trying to get for scrap wouldn't hurt anything if taken, would actually clean the creak up some. A warning or a simple ticket would been good enough, but its election time soon, and if you notice every little thing the sheriff dept does, is in the paper or noted publicly right now. Its funny though, for the last I don't know how many years they haven't done nothing, but now are out looking for stuff just to make it look good before the election. They are just scared because they know a new sheriff is coming.!
Truth

Charlotte, NC

#24 May 11, 2014
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
I live within walking distance to where this happened. I do not know any of them, but felony charges was just a little extreme. What they was trying to get for scrap wouldn't hurt anything if taken, would actually clean the creak up some. A warning or a simple ticket would been good enough, but its election time soon, and if you notice every little thing the sheriff dept does, is in the paper or noted publicly right now. Its funny though, for the last I don't know how many years they haven't done nothing, but now are out looking for stuff just to make it look good before the election. They are just scared because they know a new sheriff is coming.!
Not EVERYTHING is in the paper! I don't recall the shooting incident being in the paper, other than when ANOTHER sheriff dept in another STATE got him! But no news on how the UNTRAINED so called Deputy got hurt by a one arm alleged criminal!! They know what not to put "in the news"!
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#25 May 11, 2014
He was an "unarmed" criminal not "one armed" lol
voter

Pikeville, KY

#26 May 11, 2014
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not EVERYTHING is in the paper! I don't recall the shooting incident being in the paper, other than when ANOTHER sheriff dept in another STATE got him! But no news on how the UNTRAINED so called Deputy got hurt by a one arm alleged criminal!! They know what not to put "in the news"!
Yah your right, just the positive stuff goes in there.. lol But the bad should go in there too. Its funny how bad they wanted that guy , but now are not going to bring him back to Kentucky from Alabama until after election. Or at least trying not to. There afraid it will hurt fuzzies votes sending a uncertified deputy there and shooting at unarmed man running away. That sheriffs dept. is so corrupt right now, I cant wait till we get a new sheriff , and Melvin is gone.
Another Voter

Elkhorn City, KY

#27 May 13, 2014
Does this Ross Shurtleff guy still work/volunteer at the sheriffs dept.? If so that just shows what kinda sheriffs dept. we have. This wannabe shouldn't be allowed to work for any law enforcement agency! I think Melvin is really hurting Fuzzys chance of getting re elected. I don't know one single person who has anything good to say abt Melvin. I think another sheriff is coming and hopefully he will do a complete overhaul on the dept. and let's hope & pray Melvin is gone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Curmudgeon 12,401
Not Your Mother's Music (Oct '13) 17 min Musikologist 140
I Love Music, Any Kinda Music (Dec '13) 21 min Musikologist 3,463
who is this dave guy (Jan '10) 22 min tom 521
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 25 min Musikologist 22,722
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 28 min Musikologist 749
Walter and Pam May Supporting Jimmy Carter for ... 33 min truth out 28
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 2 hr sonny 31
Judge (Apr '14) 7 hr truth out 40
Hobby Lobby will not be here long. 9 hr Stone Cold 61
Wal-Mart Greeter Sun Truth 10
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]