attitude of a region
Sunshine

Versailles, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Topix comments reveals the truth about a region; vulgar comments, nasty minds, and so much more is typed out in black and white for the world to see; you can judge an area by what is typed on these site pages.
little foot

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
so should we search all topix threads in each state to compare them to the ones in our region?
that is what people want to read...the dirt.
they dont want to read religious, or political posts.
if they see smut or fighting, etc...it keeps them coming back.
Alley Oops

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
little foot wrote:
so should we search all topix threads in each state to compare them to the ones in our region?
that is what people want to read...the dirt.
they dont want to read religious, or political posts.
if they see smut or fighting, etc...it keeps them coming back.
Say it ain't so " I never say anything out of the way to anyone . Except that arse face green lip monkey arse wtf . Darn it my bad .
Forgiveness

Clay City, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2013
Alley Oops wrote:
<quoted text> Say it ain't so " I never say anything out of the way to anyone . Except that arse face green lip monkey arse wtf . Darn it my bad .
You are forgivin, say 3 hail Mary's and trash this troll all you want...lol
this blonde chick

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
im only here for the hot hook ups!!!!
hot guys only!!!
this blonde chick

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2013
this blonde chick wrote:
im only here for the hot hook ups!!!!
hot guys only!!!
hey look here!!! all of you who gave me bad judgments, haha, only god can judge me
oh i forgot
well, anyway, i am honest about it
hot hook ups
thats what we all can enjoy in life
remember in our old age
the one hot hot guy with the great eyes and body, yesssss, sister
you can bet im gonna get mine!!!!
talk to me bifemale

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 20, 2013
this blonde chick wrote:
<quoted text>hey look here!!! all of you who gave me bad judgments, haha, only god can judge me
oh i forgot
well, anyway, i am honest about it
hot hook ups
thats what we all can enjoy in life
remember in our old age
the one hot hot guy with the great eyes and body, yesssss, sister
you can bet im gonna get mine!!!!
and im on here to find a bifemale to hook up with me and hubby in a motel
truth be told

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Most of the people here are inbreed illiterate idiots who can read, much-less write. The people on topix are among the higher pantheon of this area.

Sad but true
this blonde chick

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 20, 2013
talk to me bifemale wrote:
<quoted text>and im on here to find a bifemale to hook up with me and hubby in a motel
good luck with that
i go nowhere near the y...
and i dont tag team
Sunshine

Winchester, KY

#11 Jan 20, 2013
The comments posted on this topic are not representative of an entire population, but it will do for a psychology paper, thanks.
jeeez

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
The comments posted on this topic are not representative of an entire population, but it will do for a psychology paper, thanks.
If you are so desperate that you have to turn to topix for research on an assignment then CHANGE SCHOOLS ASAP!
this blonde chick

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2013
jeeez wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so desperate that you have to turn to topix for research on an assignment then CHANGE SCHOOLS ASAP!
yea apparently this dumbass wants someone to believe they actually graduated 6th grade.
this is like the third thread i have seen them post about a psychology paper.
how about writing one on your self,and why you feel the need to come on topix and pretend to be a college student.
jeeez

Richmond, KY

#14 Jan 20, 2013
this blonde chick wrote:
<quoted text>yea apparently this dumbass wants someone to believe they actually graduated 6th grade.
this is like the third thread i have seen them post about a psychology paper.
how about writing one on your self,and why you feel the need to come on topix and pretend to be a college student.
With all the childish accusations you fit right in with the majority of people on topix. A true topix natural, welcome to the club.
this blonde chick

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jan 20, 2013
jeeez wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the childish accusations you fit right in with the majority of people on topix. A true topix natural, welcome to the club.
you are welcome, now bite me!!

“~To thine own self be true~”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Jan 20, 2013
In my opinion, there is good & bad in all people of all regions....for some reason people do seem attracted to trashing & fighting.
CrystalC

Winchester, KY

#17 Jan 20, 2013
There are a lot of angry, grumpy people here. You should get out more often and mingle with real people, instead of hanging around the computer all the time.
gagahaha

Pikeville, KY

#18 Jan 21, 2013
CrystalC wrote:
There are a lot of angry, grumpy people here. You should get out more often and mingle with real people, instead of hanging around the computer all the time.
i agree would you like to go shopping, out to lunch and then be besties for life???
hahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min usa 149,998
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 1 hr Kyboy 2,585
Buffalo Wild Wings is open 2 hr City Control 47
ANE Ignores Airport 2 hr ANE Ignores Airport 1
Airport mobile home 2 hr Secret To Many 132
Sanders Endorses Hillary 2 hr Tired Cliches 34
Paul Patton Statue 3 hr Not to Mention 14
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 3 hr Democrat 32,741
End of UMG? 7 hr Run and hide boys 9

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages