Pike Co Middle School Football and Basketball

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

Above You

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jul 19, 2013
What's in store for the upcoming seasons?
James

West Liberty, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Not sure about football but basketball has lots of changes. Basketball will have new coaches at Mullins and Kimper. Players are changing schools, some within the county others to the city and some are waiting until football is over to move. Should be interesting to see what happens.
Well

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 23, 2013
James wrote:
Not sure about football but basketball has lots of changes. Basketball will have new coaches at Mullins and Kimper. Players are changing schools, some within the county others to the city and some are waiting until football is over to move. Should be interesting to see what happens.
I am glad that it holds your interest. I would be more conccerned with my kid getting and educatiom and trying to keep food on the table.
Above You

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jul 24, 2013
Well wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that it holds your interest. I would be more conccerned with my kid getting and educatiom and trying to keep food on the table.
This forum was started to get info on sports. Check your spelling if you're conccerned(sp) about educatiom(sp). I detest people who try to be the topix police. If you don't have info about the topic just mind your business.
Well

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Above You wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum was started to get info on sports. Check your spelling if you're conccerned(sp) about educatiom(sp). I detest people who try to be the topix police. If you don't have info about the topic just mind your business.
Those are called typos. I detest also people that try to be English teachers and grade all the post. And as I stated before who cares. Why would you bring such a question to Topix. You obviously love rumors or love to live your life through the life a child.

I'm above the he said, she said bit, grow up. There are more important things in life than all this juvee gossip about athletics and who is going to school where. It's silly.

And I do have some info that I have heard, but this is no place to be discussing things about kids. Are you or can you comprehend what has been said? I'm minding my business....LOL. How about you do the same....LOL.

Waiting for my next assignment. Was my first one a "B" or "C". I can't wait to get the score back on this one.......LMAO.
Well

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jul 24, 2013
If you are truly from Sidney that explains the whole situation......LOL. Try a thread in Mingo County.....LOL
Coach

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jul 26, 2013
Kimper's new basketball coach is Keith Fuller

Mullin's new basketball coach is Keith May

Congrats to both programs
Sports Fan

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Can't wait for the season to start. Looking forward to football and basketball.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
another expo crappy acts post 2 min Aint no mountain top 8
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 2 min Believer 26,092
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min Athenesword 135,648
PC Board Battle Royale 13 min Auditor 82
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 23,985
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 23,362
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 1 hr MUSICK-NESS 1,219
First Lady 12 hr Leave her alone 9
dr. james hurley Sat Gold Bond Powder 2
More from around the web

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]