More Jets FLy Over Pikeville

More Jets FLy Over Pikeville

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 13, 2013
There were a few reports about more military jets flying over Pikeville today. Some report strange lights being seen just before the jets arrived. I have not confirmed this so I cannot report that it happned. Now, we've had some jet activity the past few weeks in eastern Kentucky and some have suggested that something is going on. I feel that these are just the usual military jets that make practice runs above our hills. However, the rumors persist that these are related to UFO activity. As far as I can tell, there as been no new UFO activity since the object photographed in October 2012. I have come under the conclusion that that was a NASA balloon or possible from some other branch of the military. It is not of alien origin. What was seen was the tranparent balloon portion of the device that had deflated. THe actual unit, held up by the balloon, came down in southern Pennsylvania. I heard it was taken to Larenceburg, TN. The balloon itself was never reported to have come down.‡⅓№ □®
Oral Roberts

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2013
Yes it is the military. And they are just making trial runs for the new Donavon Airlines that will soon be servicing Pike Countians.

First flights are expected to depart in January 2014. Time in to Pike 99 and get all the details.

Because of a budget shortfall the first months flights will be powered by Donavon and Bill providing the power to the aircraft. Frankie acknowledged that these two have the most blow in them so they will be strapped on the wings with headphones attached so they can continuously be feed propaganda to blow out. Thus propulsion.

And that's why the F22s are making trial runs to see if the new Donavon Airlines aircraft can make the existing runways. FAA acknowledged that the F22 will not reach the same airspeed as the blow equipped DA aircraft but until new technology is developed that is all the US Airforce can provide.
Hey

Richmond, KY

#3 Jul 13, 2013
I am a former Marine and I was stationed in Eastern KY in the mid to late 80's. Dewey Lake and Fish Trap Lake was my main area, but I was allowed to venture out into other parts of the region. The Fed Gov found reason to conduct various studies due to UFO activity in the region. I am 50 now and fully released, so I am not concerned to mention this. I did see 1 UFO in Floyd County near Dewey Lake.
Hey

Richmond, KY

#4 Jul 13, 2013
My job was to provide security when Gov officials came to the region, so I don't really have anything else to add.
tigger

United States

#5 Jul 13, 2013
Could be drones ,seeking out the oboma haters,plenty of them around here.
Pikeghanistan

Richmond, KY

#6 Jul 13, 2013
The city council and fiscal court act so much like the Taliban they may be mistaking the place for Afghanistan.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#7 Jul 13, 2013
Military making trial runs for a commercial airlines, HAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, and Hussein baraq o bamah aint a muzzerd loving communist and It Takes A Village Hillary aint a communist. If you believe a' that, there's some mountain top property in NYC you can buy cheap!
Jungle Strip

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2013
they keep trying to land at that mountain top airport but have to keep making another pass. They may get the nerve to try a Mt. Top Landing one day...lol
road runner

United States

#9 Jul 13, 2013
I heard and saw them yesterday...two of them...they were jet fighters not UFO'S, that came from the north east and banked right toward the northwest and it was loud. And my location was near Shelbiana. So with that, they probably streaked across Pikeville afterward.
Big Cat

Montréal, Canada

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Don't be alarmed it was just me.I was trying to fly over Bob Amos and find me a gay lover boy because I am a little pussycat.
aaa

Montréal, Canada

#11 Jul 13, 2013
Hey wrote:
I am a former Marine and I was stationed in Eastern KY in the mid to late 80's. Dewey Lake and Fish Trap Lake was my main area, but I was allowed to venture out into other parts of the region. The Fed Gov found reason to conduct various studies due to UFO activity in the region. I am 50 now and fully released, so I am not concerned to mention this. I did see 1 UFO in Floyd County near Dewey Lake.
Hey Gomer Pyle don't ask don't tell.lmao
who

Melvin, KY

#12 Jul 13, 2013
aaa wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Gomer Pyle don't ask don't tell.lmao
Idiot, Gomer Pyle was in the Army.
Big Cat

Harrodsburg, KY

#13 Jul 13, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
Don't be alarmed it was just me.I was trying to fly over Bob Amos and find me a gay lover boy because I am a little pussycat.
Ahhh....Imitation is the best form of flattery! Thank ya, sweetheart, Mwwwwwa!
well here you go fools

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 13, 2013
a worker from wendys told me big cat smoked more sausage than patriot! and that my friends...is a looooot of sausage!
Tolby

Pineville, KY

#15 Jul 13, 2013
What are those strange symbols at the end of the message? Is it a clue?
Big Cat

Kansas City, MO

#16 Jul 13, 2013
well here you go fools wrote:
a worker from wendys told me big cat smoked more sausage than patriot! and that my friends...is a looooot of sausage!
I got kicked out of WalMart for sucking on a roll of bologna.
Big Cat

Kansas City, MO

#17 Jul 13, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot, Gomer Pyle was in the Army.
Google it dumbass Pyle was in the marines you retarded moron.
Big Cat

Kansas City, MO

#18 Jul 13, 2013
Oral Roberts wrote:
Yes it is the military. And they are just making trial runs for the new Donavon Airlines that will soon be servicing Pike Countians.
First flights are expected to depart in January 2014. Time in to Pike 99 and get all the details.
Because of a budget shortfall the first months flights will be powered by Donavon and Bill providing the power to the aircraft. Frankie acknowledged that these two have the most blow in them so they will be strapped on the wings with headphones attached so they can continuously be feed propaganda to blow out. Thus propulsion.
And that's why the F22s are making trial runs to see if the new Donavon Airlines aircraft can make the existing runways. FAA acknowledged that the F22 will not reach the same airspeed as the blow equipped DA aircraft but until new technology is developed that is all the US Airforce can provide.
Meat me at Bob Amos and I will get Oral with you sweety.
Landon

Macon, GA

#19 Jul 14, 2013
Big Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Meat me at Bob Amos and I will get Oral with you sweety.
Never had my meat done by a guy but that sounds interesting. I might even taste one if its clean, cut and no hair.
senore no compadre

Kimper, KY

#20 Jul 14, 2013
retards why don't U start your own forum to discuss this stuff and invite all that apply. And why not just share phone numbers or email. this is disgusting

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Industrial Park 44 min One Eyed Willy 40
Butt Sex Yes or No? (Nov '09) 2 hr Obama 52
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 2 hr Kyboy 5,385
Ashley Brown lied to voters 3 hr Taxing Matters 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CCzar 166,375
ANE Mum on Senator Ray Jones 4 hr A Hillary Depor... 43
McKayla Hall 8 hr Blondy 16

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages