First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#1 Jul 28, 2013
Get ready to live it, America. Just in time to prepare a re-invention of Mrs. Clinton in anticipation of her expected 2016 Presidential bid, there are two big budget Hollyweird endeavors underway. First is the 4 part television mini series about Hillary Clinton you'll be seeing air on NBC soon and second, there is a full on cinematic movie underway about the former Ms. Rodham as well. Diane Lane is playing the repeatedly cheated on cuckhold Butcheress of Benghazi in the TV series but no word who will undertake the role in the film adaption as both are meant to portray Hillary in a very sympathetic, empowering eye as she readies her own eye to target the First First Lady of D.C. spot.
All I have to say is what she herself said before Congress when she was asked about her
role in the Benghazi-based murders and failed response to them: WHO CARES?!!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
Get ready to live it, America. Just in time to prepare a re-invention of Mrs. Clinton in anticipation of her expected 2016 Presidential bid, there are two big budget Hollyweird endeavors underway. First is the 4 part television mini series about Hillary Clinton you'll be seeing air on NBC soon and second, there is a full on cinematic movie underway about the former Ms. Rodham as well. Diane Lane is playing the repeatedly cheated on cuckhold Butcheress of Benghazi in the TV series but no word who will undertake the role in the film adaption as both are meant to portray Hillary in a very sympathetic, empowering eye as she readies her own eye to target the First First Lady of D.C. spot.
All I have to say is what she herself said before Congress when she was asked about her
role in the Benghazi-based murders and failed response to them: WHO CARES?!!
You cannot vote anyway Dopehead.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#3 Jul 28, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot vote anyway Dopehead.
Don't you mean WON'T, jackass, that is more like it actually. No idea what you're talking about since I have NEVER been arrested or convicted for a Felony Charge.. guess this is one of your absurdly delusional fantasy scenarios, huh? Like the one you made up about GOP/Str8 8 and some Floyd Co. jail or some sh!t? Sorry deviant, we all have no sympathy on your inability to vote for that murdering b!tch Hillary because you should have never merely been arrested and
convicted for Child Molestation, you should have been taken out and show post-conviction.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#4 Jul 28, 2013
SHOT*
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean WON'T, jackass, that is more like it actually. No idea what you're talking about since I have NEVER been arrested or convicted for a Felony Charge.. guess this is one of your absurdly delusional fantasy scenarios, huh? Like the one you made up about GOP/Str8 8 and some Floyd Co. jail or some sh!t? Sorry deviant, we all have no sympathy on your inability to vote for that murdering b!tch Hillary because you should have never merely been arrested and
convicted for Child Molestation, you should have been taken out and show post-conviction.
You dope heads cannot vote, your Rights have been stripped.
Vote

Harold, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Our next president....Hillary Clinton...USA...USA...USA
Crib Block

Phelps, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you mean WON'T, jackass, that is more like it actually. No idea what you're talking about since I have NEVER been arrested or convicted for a Felony Charge.. guess this is one of your absurdly delusional fantasy scenarios, huh? Like the one you made up about GOP/Str8 8 and some Floyd Co. jail or some sh!t? Sorry deviant, we all have no sympathy on your inability to vote for that murdering b!tch Hillary because you should have never merely been arrested and
convicted for Child Molestation, you should have been taken out and show post-conviction.
Murdering, are you that lost fool. You all have failed to prove anything you say about Benghazi.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Vote wrote:
Our next president....Hillary Clinton...USA...USA...USA
Pssh, not a chance. After NObama's regime is done with all the damage
that's going take place under it, a Demo(nic)Rat won't have a chance
in hell of being elected in 2016, thank God.
Crib Block wrote:
<quoted text> Murdering, are you that lost fool. You all have failed to prove anything you say about Benghazi.
Wake up, Jackass!::shakes crib::
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#9 Jul 29, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssh, not a chance. After NObama's regime is done with all the damage
that's going take place under it, a Demo(nic)Rat won't have a chance
in hell of being elected in 2016, thank God.
<quoted text>
Wake up, Jackass!::shakes crib::
That is what you said last Year Stupid.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#10 Jul 29, 2013
Wow, three one liners out of 9 posts. You on a roll, one liner.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#11 Jul 29, 2013
Hillary the Rod the next satanic president of the USSA, that is if the powers behind satan in there now decides to let this satan servant go and install another. remember the present satan servant in the white house still has 3 and a half years to go if allowed by the GREAT GOD CREATOR ADONAI ELOHIM! It all depends on the GREAT GOD CREATOR ADONAI ELOHIM what is allowed and at what length satan and his workers are allowed to do in the white house and the circle city of satan, dc.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#13 Jul 29, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Wow, three one liners out of 9 posts. You on a roll, one liner.
POS/SOB WTF there is our Topix version of Jack Benny except in it's case it is The QUEEN of the One Liners, not the King, LOL! Besides, we should be impressed I suppose that someone with one brain cell can even articulate a one-liner, LMAO!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#14 Jul 29, 2013
the QUEEN of the one liners would be an excellent choice for the thingee in the white house. QUEEN WTF might even get to root Michelle out from being the QUEEN of the white queer house in dc.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#15 Jul 30, 2013
dunadd wrote:
the QUEEN of the one liners would be an excellent choice for the thingee in the white house. QUEEN WTF might even get to root Michelle out from being the QUEEN of the white queer house in dc.
Try to make sense next time Stupid.

“PROUDLY PUNKING MODS & TROLLS ”

Since: May 13

FOR 1/2 A DECADE!!!

#16 Jul 30, 2013
dunadd wrote:
the QUEEN of the one liners would be an excellent choice for the thingee in the white house. QUEEN WTF might even get to root Michelle out from being the QUEEN of the white queer house in dc.
The one in The White House is a Queen alright, Dun but "she" is one that's surpassed mere one-liners. Queen NObama is the royal elitist of hypocritical bullsh!t and deceit.

Have you ever noticed how masculine and manly looking Hillary Clinton is anyway? I guess after all of her husband Slick Willie's screw ups she morphed into a more manly butch since she was wearing the pants in that marriage anyway, huh?

LMAO!
Crib Block

Phelps, KY

#17 Jul 30, 2013
PAT RlOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssh, not a chance. After NObama's regime is done with all the damage
that's going take place under it, a Demo(nic)Rat won't have a chance
in hell of being elected in 2016, thank God.
<quoted text>
Wake up, Jackass!::shakes crib::
Chris Christy is the only chance the republicans have in beating Hillary. Run any one else and its a land slide for her. I don't think he can beat her and the repubs don't like him so he may not even get a chance.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#18 Jul 30, 2013
Hillary Billary Rodham is the next socialist president of the USSA!
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#19 Jul 30, 2013
dunadd wrote:
Hillary Billary Rodham is the next socialist president of the USSA!
Hopefully you will leave you useless pos.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#20 Jul 30, 2013
I aint going anywhere, trash satan. you and your piece of trash satan in the white house are splitting this country and I am going to live in the USA part, so consequently I aint going anywhere, satan.
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#21 Jul 30, 2013
dunadd wrote:
I aint going anywhere, trash satan. you and your piece of trash satan in the white house are splitting this country and I am going to live in the USA part, so consequently I aint going anywhere, satan.
Time for you to go to Work.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 3 min The Power Elite 29
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min The Apostle 12,340
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 7 min MUSICK-NESS 22,721
War on Coal 7 min I am Woman 2
1st BLOOD MOON = Isis + Ebola So What's Next i... 40 min on the way 21
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 55 min Musikologist 747
Is FBI Investigating Bid Rigging in Judge Ruthe... (Jun '13) 1 hr truth out 8
Judge (Apr '14) 4 hr truth out 40
Hobby Lobby will not be here long. 6 hr Stone Cold 61
Wal-Mart Greeter Sun Truth 10
Pikeville Dating
Find my Match

Pikeville Jobs

Pikeville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pikeville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pikeville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]