Question For Bleeding Blue: Should Ob...

Question For Bleeding Blue: Should Obama Release His Records

Posted in the Pikeville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Blue For Blue Boy

Salyersville, KY

#1 Oct 26, 2012
Bleeding Blue, you spend hours and hours a day advocating Obama and you jump those who oppose him. As you know, BB, Donald Trump has offered your man, Obama,$5 MILLION to go to a charity of Obama's choice. All Obama has to do to get the Rich Man's Money For The Poor People is Release His School and Passport Records. I am one of many people who think that Obama should make those records available to us, the Citizens of the United States. Obama will not release those Records. BB, here is my question to you:(A) SHOULD OBAMA MAKE A FOOL OUT OF DONALD TRUMP AND RELEASE THOSE RECORDS? BB, here is my second question to you:(B)IF OBAMA WONT RELEASE THOSE RECORDS, WHY, IN YOUR OPINION, BB, WILL HE NOT DO SO?
Blue For Blue Boy

Salyersville, KY

#2 Nov 18, 2012
Now, BB, the election is over. Obama is our President. I did not vote for him, but I wish him and our country well. I will support our president. I still feel just as strongly, however, that he should release those school and passport records, if for no other reason to show all of us that he has nothing to hide and TO SHUT UP THOSE OF US WHO THINK HE DOES. Now that the election is past tense, BB, please tell us: 1. should Obama relese those records and 2. if he should not, WHY NOT IN YOUR OPINION. (Maybe you can educate those of us who think it is a real simple issue.)
louisa smells

Logan, WV

#3 Nov 18, 2012
Hey blowing for blueboy, heres a question for you. When and where did you release your school and passport records? Dont expect anyone else to do what you wont.
Blue For Blue Boy

Salyersville, KY

#4 Nov 18, 2012
To the Poster from Logan (a good town), you pose a good and fair question. I am an old working guy. My job (when I was hired 29+ years ago) required security clearance and required my high school and college records (only a 2.9 GPA). I had no issue at all with providing those records. I was not asked about passport records (and had none). I know lots and lots of workers whose jobs required school records (e.g. you graduate from, say, Marshall and want to go to grad school at, say, WVU). Providing school records is routine, so, Mr./Mrs./Ms/ louisa smells, WHY SHOULD NOT THE POTUS HAVE TO AT A MINIMUM PROVIDE US, THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY, WITH HIS SCHOOL RECORDS. After all, school records are part of the hiring process to see if one is qualified. How about an honest answer to the question? And, how about this question: IS THERE SOMETHING IN THOSE RECORDS THAT OBAMA HAS TO HIDE?
louisa smells

Logan, WV

#5 Nov 18, 2012
You in a roundabout way answered your own question.

Yours were required for employment, and you released them to the appropriate people, not the entire world.

I am sure o released his to the appropriate people also, but not to you, or trump, or the rest of the world. He satisfied the requirments to become the potus.

If you are unhappy with those requirements contact your elected officials and get them altered, your endless posting on topix will never get the requirements changed.
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#6 Nov 18, 2012
If you provided the required information for the job you applied for, that is great. No where does it say that the President has to have a college education. All required paperwork that is required to run for president has been turned in, and accepted. Not even 1 college hour is required.
Blue For Blue Boy

Salyersville, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2012
louisa smells, no, YOU answered your own question. You said, in effect, that I released my records because I was required to for employment. See if You can Get Your Mind Around This: WE, THE PEOPLE, EMPLOY THE POTUS. We are His Employer. So, ls, since we are the Employer does it not follow that WE THE EMPLOYER HAVE A RIGHT TO POTUS SCHOOL RECORDS?(Of course, you will make an excuse of some kind.) You said you are sure (and I emphasize that word, "Sure") that o released his records to the "appropriate people." WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? "Appropriate People?" Aren't we, the Voters, the "Appropriate People." After all, WE ARE HIS EMPLOYER AND HE WORKS FOR US, ls (or, at least, I hope he does).
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#8 Nov 18, 2012
The only requirements for president is:

1. You must be a native born US citizen.
2. You must be at least 35 years of age.
3. You must live in the United States for at least 14 years.

Those are the requirements. That is all he has to disclose. Nothing else is required so therefore nothing else can be demanded. If you want that changed, you need to petition to have the Constitution of the United States changed. This debate should be over now, all requirements for President Obama has been met, investigated, and he passed. Nothing else has to be made public record. Even though he works for us, the people, he still has a personal life, and personal records.
response

Thelma, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2012
laughing 1 wrote:
The only requirements for president is:
1. You must be a native born US citizen.
2. You must be at least 35 years of age.
3. You must live in the United States for at least 14 years.
Those are the requirements. That is all he has to disclose. Nothing else is required so therefore nothing else can be demanded. If you want that changed, you need to petition to have the Constitution of the United States changed. This debate should be over now, all requirements for President Obama has been met, investigated, and he passed. Nothing else has to be made public record. Even though he works for us, the people, he still has a personal life, and personal records.
Personally I don't think he can fulfil even these low requirements. If he were to produce the requested records it would reassure many doubtful people. I don't think he is a US citizen because its a known fact that he was a citizen of a country which refuses dual citizenship. He alledges he is an attornry, why not prove it. Whats the problem with this or with showing his passport?? I can't say how or why he cleared the vetting process, but the records requested of him have been requested and rec from other presidents. Why not Obama???
laughing 1

Virgie, KY

#10 Nov 18, 2012
If you dont think the FBI or another agency like that checks the info, something is wrong with you all. He has proven all he had to prove to be able to even run for president. He has produced his birth certificate, that is all he had to do as far as paperwork is concerned. He has already been president for one full 4 year term, he is starting on the second. Dont you think it is time to drop it?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2012
response wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I don't think he can fulfil even these low requirements. If he were to produce the requested records it would reassure many doubtful people. I don't think he is a US citizen because its a known fact that he was a citizen of a country which refuses dual citizenship. He alledges he is an attornry, why not prove it. Whats the problem with this or with showing his passport?? I can't say how or why he cleared the vetting process, but the records requested of him have been requested and rec from other presidents. Why not Obama???
You ignorant SOB, which President provided any of that information?
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#12 Dec 2, 2012
Still waiting on answer
wtf

Richmond, KY

#13 Dec 3, 2012
response wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I don't think he can fulfil even these low requirements. If he were to produce the requested records it would reassure many doubtful people. I don't think he is a US citizen because its a known fact that he was a citizen of a country which refuses dual citizenship. He alledges he is an attornry, why not prove it. Whats the problem with this or with showing his passport?? I can't say how or why he cleared the vetting process, but the records requested of him have been requested and rec from other presidents. Why not Obama???
Bow to the President you low life scum.
brand x

Mount Sterling, KY

#14 Dec 5, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Bow to the President you low life scum.
From what I hear you bow and bend over for a hard one.and your a off spring of bleeding homo blue is that true that you all are twins.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15 Dec 6, 2012
brand x wrote:
<quoted text>From what I hear you bow and bend over for a hard one.and your a off spring of bleeding homo blue is that true that you all are twins.
Needle dick chevy why did you change names?

Lmfao
Get A Life

Salyersville, KY

#16 Dec 8, 2012
Answer the question, White Trash Freeloader aka wtf. Answer the question White Boy Cheerleader aka Bleeding Blue. Should the guy you loooooove let us see his school records?
chevy

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Should bleeding blue release his homosexual record. It's called the bone a phone blues. He can hum it or blow it.
nope

Pikeville, KY

#18 Dec 9, 2012
obama has released all that needs to be released. on top of that u dont see trump releasin all his passport info or school records or anything. anything u republicans can try to run with u do. why dont we just worry about gettin free health care and raisin the taxes on the greedy corporate assholes that already got enuf tax breaks with the billions in bail out money that they invested in nothing other than themselves. just accept that america has ppl that arent white and sooner or later they are gonna be president. if he had a bush accent and was white not one person in KY would ever bring this stuff up. u all are sad, atleast debate something that is of importance to the actual world, obamas records arent gonna solve any problem at all other than provin to a couple wanna be "KKK" ppl that he is legal to be president when the rest of the USA already gave up on that one a long time ago.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#19 Dec 9, 2012
Get A Life wrote:
Answer the question, White Trash Freeloader aka wtf. Answer the question White Boy Cheerleader aka Bleeding Blue. Should the guy you loooooove let us see his school records?
The President will do as he pleases you sorry pos.
oh do do dude

Waco, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2012
Blue For Blue Boy wrote:
Bleeding Blue, you spend hours and hours a day advocating Obama and you jump those who oppose him. As you know, BB, Donald Trump has offered your man, Obama,$5 MILLION to go to a charity of Obama's choice. All Obama has to do to get the Rich Man's Money For The Poor People is Release His School and Passport Records. I am one of many people who think that Obama should make those records available to us, the Citizens of the United States. Obama will not release those Records. BB, here is my question to you:(A) SHOULD OBAMA MAKE A FOOL OUT OF DONALD TRUMP AND RELEASE THOSE RECORDS? BB, here is my second question to you:(B)IF OBAMA WONT RELEASE THOSE RECORDS, WHY, IN YOUR OPINION, BB, WILL HE NOT DO SO?
Donald Mac Donald just trying to be a con to buy another one of those ugly things that Donald wears on his head. it take $6 Billion for that!!!. That still wouldn't help that snareled up Nose and Mouth! in fact the whooole face !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Paul 164,706
Hillary Clinton OUR next President (Jun '15) 18 min Kyboy 5,025
Eric conn is on the run 30 min Curious 77
local guys that are hung (Apr '16) 47 min Lmao 29
Eric Newsome 1 hr Lmao 7
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 1 hr Kyboy 37,118
I Remember You 2 hr knight ryder 1

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages