First Prev
of 2
Next Last

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

Since: Jan 13

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Just hours ago the story broke about at least 75 prominent Republicans will file a brief with the Supreme Court this week defending the idea that same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry. As most know, I oppose the Democrat and Republican both equally but I wonder, does this action signal the end of the Republican Party as
we've known it?

http://news.yahoo.com/republicans-come-favor-...

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#2 Feb 26, 2013
oppose the...*Parties
wtf

Elkhorn City, KY

#3 Feb 26, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
Just hours ago the story broke about at least 75 prominent Republicans will file a brief with the Supreme Court this week defending the idea that same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry. As most know, I oppose the Democrat and Republican both equally but I wonder, does this action signal the end of the Republican Party as
we've known it?
You oppose work you sorry lazy pos.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#4 Feb 26, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You oppose work you sorry lazy pos.
Oh, you poor thing..you just missed your opportunity to at least try to struggle some type of valid comment forth from your ill-equipped mental faculties, failure. You should be jumping for joy about the enemy Party of your beloved would-be tyrant Emperor O and yourself has several members supporting YOUR right to marriage.
sweet brown

Richmond, KY

#5 Feb 26, 2013
End the Republican Party as we know it?

Sadly, this is probably just some Republicans finally realizing they don't want to be on the wrong side of history anymore. Good on them.
GOPers

Richmond, KY

#11 Feb 26, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
we've known it?
20 years from now the Grand Old White Dude Party will cease to exist. Its just the cycle of life. Good riddance.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#13 Feb 26, 2013
GOPers wrote:
<quoted text>20 years from now the Grand Old White Dude Party will cease to exist. Its just the cycle of life. Good riddance.
You think? I highly doubt there will be ANY Party let alone an America as we know it left in 20 years period.
kellerman

Marengo, OH

#14 Feb 26, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
we've known it?
If anything comes out of this we will see the republican party grow instead of declining in the last few years. When the Republican party started getting endorsements from these off the wall religious zealots and radio commentators they hurt the party instead of helping. I think that perhaps we are finally getting it that people have the right to choose who they wish to live with or marry. What the gays do has nothing do with my life? They should be awarded the same rights as I cherish as an American Citizen. We all can agree or disagree and everyone has their opinion that we are entitled to, but we shouldn't hider others who live different than us. I'm glad the party has finally took notice that we live in a different world and we have to change with the world. I still respect the Republican party, but I have had issues with their stance on rights. At my advanced age I didn't think that this issue on rights would ever get any support from the party but I'm glad they have finally got the message that everyone is important to our society.
GOPers

Richmond, KY

#15 Feb 26, 2013
kellerman wrote:
<quoted text> If anything comes out of this we will see the republican party grow instead of declining in the last few years. When the Republican party started getting endorsements from these off the wall religious zealots and radio commentators they hurt the party instead of helping. I think that perhaps we are finally getting it that people have the right to choose who they wish to live with or marry. What the gays do has nothing do with my life? They should be awarded the same rights as I cherish as an American Citizen. We all can agree or disagree and everyone has their opinion that we are entitled to, but we shouldn't hider others who live different than us. I'm glad the party has finally took notice that we live in a different world and we have to change with the world. I still respect the Republican party, but I have had issues with their stance on rights. At my advanced age I didn't think that this issue on rights would ever get any support from the party but I'm glad they have finally got the message that everyone is important to our society.
The only message Republicans got is that they in the eyes of a lot of Americans are an irrelevant party. Changes comes from actually believing in what you represent. Not change just because youre losing your ass in elections. Republicans havent changed inside. They just attempting to paint a new facade for their party in hopes of attracting new voters. Their inner core believes are still as elitist as ever. Americans arent buying it.
GOPers

Richmond, KY

#16 Feb 26, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
You think? I highly doubt there will be ANY Party let alone an America as we know it left in 20 years period.
Yeah, liberals and progressive liberals. This will be no country for old [white] bigots a.k.a GOP.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#17 Feb 26, 2013
kellerman wrote:
<quoted text> If anything comes out of this we will see the republican party grow instead of declining in the last few years. When the Republican party started getting endorsements from these off the wall religious zealots and radio commentators they hurt the party instead of helping. I think that perhaps we are finally getting it that people have the right to choose who they wish to live with or marry. What the gays do has nothing do with my life? They should be awarded the same rights as I cherish as an American Citizen. We all can agree or disagree and everyone has their opinion that we are entitled to, but we shouldn't hider others who live different than us. I'm glad the party has finally took notice that we live in a different world and we have to change with the world. I still respect the Republican party, but I have had issues with their stance on rights. At my advanced age I didn't think that this issue on rights would ever get any support from the party but I'm glad they have finally got the message that everyone is important to our society.
There will be no society if the outright celebration of deviant perversion is permitted though. I'm not going to get into a religiously themed debate here but suffice to say that homosexuality is an unnatural, perversely deviant behavior and I personally don't look forward to walking down any street in America and seeing same sex PDAs going on right in front of myself, kids, etc.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#18 Feb 26, 2013
GOPers wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, liberals and progressive liberals. This will be no country for old [white] bigots a.k.a GOP.
And there you have it. The TRUE danger of Liberalism as a whole: The idea that ONLY their beliefs, only THEIR views, only THEIR opinions, only THEIR "Rights" are relevant, allowable, and should exist..and no one else. Thanks for making my point, you selfish, programmed automaton.
GOPers

Richmond, KY

#19 Feb 26, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
And there you have it. The TRUE danger of Liberalism as a whole: The idea that ONLY their beliefs, only THEIR views, only THEIR opinions, only THEIR "Rights" are relevant, allowable, and should exist..and no one else. Thanks for making my point, you selfish, programmed automaton.
You got it neo-con autobot.
GOPers

Richmond, KY

#20 Feb 26, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
And I like your 16 with the upside down flag. Makes me think you served. Were'd you do your basic?

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#21 Feb 26, 2013
GOPers wrote:
<quoted text>You got it neo-con autobot.
And you'll get yours, Neo-Fascist.
GOPers

Richmond, KY

#22 Feb 26, 2013
SWINE SLAYER wrote:
<quoted text>
And you'll get yours, Neo-Fascist.
Seems youre proud of that 16 and the flag so you no doubt were proud enough to serve. Again, where did you do basic?
GOPers

Richmond, KY

#23 Feb 26, 2013
Come on Pig Stick. I havent got all day.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#25 Feb 26, 2013
GOPers wrote:
Come on Pig Stick. I havent got all day.
You seem to want to pull my pork er, pig stick or whatever you freaks call it? You sick deviant. How many times must I tell you god-awful perverts that I am NOT homosexual like you?! I understand
your same sex fixations with me, I truly do because I know I am representative of the REAL man you all wish to be but cannot for obvious reasons and I'm cool with that. Honestly, but to obsess about me on here day after day and make crude, vile comments trying to flirt with me is just sickening and enough is enough. Let's get this thread back on track and not make it yet another one revering me. Thank you.
kellerman

Marengo, OH

#26 Feb 26, 2013
GOPers wrote:
<quoted text> The only message Republicans got is that they in the eyes of a lot of Americans are an irrelevant party. Changes comes from actually believing in what you represent. Not change just because youre losing your ass in elections. Republicans havent changed inside. They just attempting to paint a new facade for their party in hopes of attracting new voters. Their inner core believes are still as elitist as ever. Americans arent buying it.
Do you wish us to believe that only Republicans are elitist. I would hope that some of the Democrats would be as wealthy. Why do people dislike wealth people who have saved their monies and lived within their means to have more. There isn't a sin in having monies that you have earned. Elections come and go and I will remind you that Republicans have held the office of the President more often.

SWINE SLAYER

“ALL PIGS MUST DIE”

PULL MY PORK! ! !

#27 Feb 27, 2013
kellerman wrote:
<quoted text> Do you wish us to believe that only Republicans are elitist. I would hope that some of the Democrats would be as wealthy. Why do people dislike wealth people who have saved their monies and lived within their means to have more. There isn't a sin in having monies that you have earned. Elections come and go and I will remind you that Republicans have held the office of the President more often.
This is actually legit and correct in my book as well. There's nothing wrong with wealth especially if it's earned or used to help others either one, whatever. It and Capitalism both have been targeted in recent election campaigns though as if either is some bad, terrible thing. It's all part of this Class Warfare idea that CERTAIN elected Leaders are furthering and trying to shame people with to support
their outright creation of the Welfare Nation and redistribution of wealth ideologies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 55 min Abe 39,901
Wreck on Chloe 1 hr That one person 3
Medicare 3 hr I CANT WAIT 11
Long fork or africa !!!! 4 hr Tyrone 5
dental hygienist 4 hr trash 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr hmmmmmmmmm 171,800
Who wrecked at Chloe today? 5 hr Worried 1
What’s wrong with PMC? 18 hr Confidentiality 27

Pikeville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pikeville Mortgages