First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Beloved

Altamonte Springs, FL

#243 Sep 2, 2012
Just Got In wrote:
<quoted text> Who Is Amy? Is This Jamie's Ex?
I was wondering the exact same thing. Is this his ex wife, or some ex ho of his?
Actually

Elkhorn City, KY

#244 Sep 2, 2012
Amy is Jonah Stevens' ex-wife and all she knows to do is stalk and talk. She went to law school but never became a lawyer. She likes to intimidate people behind a computer screen. The connection she has to Jamie is that Jonah is Jamie's law partner.
Beloved

Longwood, FL

#245 Sep 3, 2012
So what does she have to do with Jamie being arrested and whether the prosecutor dropped the charges?? If you have a beef with her, why don't you start your own thread.

Now did the prosecutor drop the charges against Jamie Hamilton??
FYI

United States

#246 Sep 3, 2012
Since your so lazy or too stupid to go the courthouse and look at the records I'll tell you. It's not what you wanna hear but it's the truth. Hopefully this will stop your ridiculous n vicious attacks on people. Tandi agreed to drop the charges. If you don't believe it you get off your fat a$$ and check it out .....maybe you will burn off some much needed calories or better yet maybe you might meet someone to occupy your time and leave everyone else alone.
voter

Manchester, KY

#247 Sep 3, 2012
Actually wrote:
Amy, I mean "Beloved" since you did go to law school, I am sure you know how to call the Clerk's office and ask them. After all, you will disagree with whatever is said on here anyway. That is your pattern.
Just ask for Sean Cochran he will help you with any problem you have
test

East Hanover, NJ

#248 Sep 3, 2012
test
Amen

Skövde, Sweden

#249 Sep 3, 2012
FYI wrote:
Since your so lazy or too stupid to go the courthouse and look at the records I'll tell you. It's not what you wanna hear but it's the truth. Hopefully this will stop your ridiculous n vicious attacks on people. Tandi agreed to drop the charges. If you don't believe it you get off your fat a$$ and check it out .....maybe you will burn off some much needed calories or better yet maybe you might meet someone to occupy your time and leave everyone else alone.
As many people in Florida and you cant find anyone? Do we have to tie a porch chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you? Oh yea that wont work...you will eat it yourself. lmao
Big Bro Z

Stanton, KY

#250 Sep 3, 2012
To mom Amy Mishler quit stalking Dad and basically us. You need mental help in the hospital. What you did to my little brother was terrible. I was too young to stop you back then but, now I have a voice of my own. Mom I know you don't want to hear this but since your mental problems are so bad, if you were honest in all this Dad probably saved my life and my brothers. GET HELP GO THE HOSPITAL ! PLEASE FIND SOME MEDS TO HELP YOU COPE. PLEASE !!!!!
Jamie Is Psychotic

Pará De Minas, Brazil

#251 Sep 3, 2012
Come on Jamie everyone knows you post under numerous names. Give it a couple more years and none of your children will want to talk to you. Grey headed, angry and alone, what a way to grow old. Looks like it may come down to mom and paps as your only friends. And even pops knows your psycho.
Principle Mike Ro

Anonymous Proxy

#252 Sep 3, 2012
Please Tandi leave ur ex husband alone....and come back to me. You sound like ur drunk again without me and we all know what you do when you get drunk! I thought i was the only one who stays drunk
Jamie Is Psycho

Kharkiv, Ukraine

#254 Sep 4, 2012
Wow little Jamie is upset lol. The definition of a psycho is someone who believes what he is saying and also believes that people believe him. Both apply to Jamie. He is the laughing stock of Pikeville. Maybe he should do some more steroids because he needs to get bigger. Small man complex if you ask me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Uncle Tab 154,357
Add a word, Drop a word (May '10) 4 min Theo 21,583
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Grimes works for ... 5,984
PMC appoints CEO ' S wife to run the physician ... 10 min Truth Hurts 35
Threat at Pike Central 12 min road_rage 14
Donovan B 16 min City Teet 1
Valley Elementary Teacher having an affair? 26 min Denny 50
JK Coleman 17 hr Thunder 41
•••
•••

Pikeville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Pikeville People Search