All I Can Say

Carlisle, KY

#202 Oct 9, 2010
Media wrote:
<quoted text>Jonah can't stay off the computer long enough to spend time with his sons. Yet, refuses to let the boys be with their mother who spent all of her time with them when she had them.
Go back to your insanity or that crack pipe Jonah. The days where the Pike Bar covered your back side are over, and you know it.
AMY "IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH", Go TO LEXINGTON OR BETTER YET GO TO ANOTHER STATE THAT CAN PRACTICE IN KENTUCKY, "THAT IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH IS THE ONLY CHANCE YOU HAVE". BELEIVE ME ,PIKE COUNTY ATTORNEYS ARE ALL TIED TOGETHER. But If NOT THE TRUTH THEN YOU NEED TO STOP RIGHT NOW, AND LET IT GO. I Do Know What I am TALKING ABOUT.
Is Amy a Christian

Paris, KY

#203 Oct 9, 2010
God told Abraham to stay thy hand not to harm the boy, so lets examine this about Amy. Amy claimed God to do what she did to her child that it was God's judgment. So could it be that Amy didn't hear that second instruction from God like Abraham did. Id Amy had heard that second instruction whay did she still deny her child medicine and force him to beg in the street for money like a beggar.

What if Amy doesn't hear God's second instruction again, what if she dosen't stay her hand, how far will Amy go, maybe Amy has went too far already. Maybe all the internet topix support Amy gets she misinterprets as God's voice.

Amy needs to get counseling, and get off the net does she not know her childrens' friends can this trash. Oh yea Amy posted on topix her little child's emotional meltdown. One word comes to mind when I think of Amy, she is CRUEL even to her own.

phrophet

Elkhorn City, KY

#204 Oct 9, 2010
Is Amy a Christian wrote:
God told Abraham to stay thy hand not to harm the boy, so lets examine this about Amy. Amy claimed God to do what she did to her child that it was God's judgment. So could it be that Amy didn't hear that second instruction from God like Abraham did. Id Amy had heard that second instruction whay did she still deny her child medicine and force him to beg in the street for money like a beggar.
What if Amy doesn't hear God's second instruction again, what if she dosen't stay her hand, how far will Amy go, maybe Amy has went too far already. Maybe all the internet topix support Amy gets she misinterprets as God's voice.
Amy needs to get counseling, and get off the net does she not know her childrens' friends can this trash. Oh yea Amy posted on topix her little child's emotional meltdown. One word comes to mind when I think of Amy, she is CRUEL even to her own.
Sometimes the truth hurts,and sometimes children get hurt even though you try to protect them sometimes you cannot.If a situation occurs where the truth involves them it cannot be helped.MAY GOD LET THE TRUTH PREVAIL.AND MAY GOD GUIDE AMY AND PROTECT HER,AND THOSE CHILDREN.
ban amy nut job stevens

Jackson, KY

#205 Oct 10, 2010
Jonah Wee Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>Jonah and Jamie have been best friends since Cooley law school in 1997. They bonded over having such low LSAT scores that they couldn't get in law school anywhere else and the fact that they blame the Bairds in Pikeville for everything bad that has ever happened to them.
Jonah blames the Bairds for his fathers death and injury in the coal mines.
Jonah and Jamie are two peas in a pod, with Jonah being a little slicker than snot. Jonah and Jamie later transferred together to Chase law school. But rest assured their LSAT scores were not good enough to get into Chase their first year.
Please don't confuse me with Jonah Lee, with the wee... well you know, Stevens.
OH, and Jonah is reading this. Trust me, I know.
Rest assured "nut job" that they both passed law school and the bar exam the first time. Have you even taken the bar? I dont think so! First a person must be sane and mentally fit to practice law..pretty sure you dont qualify. Where did you go to law school? did you sue your law school? Really why dont you just quite your crap on topix...is this really all you do is harass people? You need to get a job, a life or a boyfriend or something...if not someone is gonna have to ban you from topix!
Lightbulb Moment

Paris, KY

#206 Oct 10, 2010
I kinda see now after a little reading on Amy and she is either delusional or just plain cruel, either way the children should not be in her clutches. But the point I want to make is this : if she is delusional then some professional therapy might help her, but is she is cruel by nature, then no one around her is safe. So pray for Jonah and those children.
praying

Elkhorn City, KY

#207 Oct 10, 2010
Lightbulb Moment wrote:
I kinda see now after a little reading on Amy and she is either delusional or just plain cruel, either way the children should not be in her clutches. But the point I want to make is this : if she is delusional then some professional therapy might help her, but is she is cruel by nature, then no one around her is safe. So pray for Jonah and those children.
I am praying alright,but it is for justice to be served to amy and her children.
Jonah Wee Stevens

Russell Springs, KY

#208 Oct 11, 2010
And think, that Jonah Lee, with the wee, well you know what Stevens had the audacity to call Amy crazy when it is obvious he has issues by this posting. Just,.... this is why all attorneys in Pike County need a drug screen periodically. Certainly Jonah Lee, with the wee, well you know Stevens does with his ranting under different names.
answer

Elkhorn City, KY

#209 Oct 11, 2010
GOD does know all things..!!!GOD knows what is going on with every person in this world.GOD knows the number of hairs that each one of us has on our heads.
get to work

Elkhorn City, KY

#210 Oct 11, 2010
answer wrote:
GOD does know all things..!!!GOD knows what is going on with every person in this world.GOD knows the number of hairs that each one of us has on our heads.
You spoke the truth. No matter how you feel about the adults in this situation, all the readers on here who are Christians need to pray that God will intervene in this terrible controversy and the outcome will be whatever is best for the children.
Jonah Wee Stevens

Russell Springs, KY

#212 Oct 12, 2010
get to work wrote:
<quoted text>
You spoke the truth. No matter how you feel about the adults in this situation, all the readers on here who are Christians need to pray that God will intervene in this terrible controversy and the outcome will be whatever is best for the children.
With all sincerity, thank you.
Beloved

Altamonte Springs, FL

#213 Aug 28, 2012
So did the criminal charges get dismissed against Jamie Hamilton?
To False Prophet

Richmond, KY

#214 Aug 29, 2012
Beloved wrote:
So did the criminal charges get dismissed against Jamie Hamilton?
To the FALSE PROPHET because she obviously believes in casting stones, please answer this question since you are the Bibilical expert : Does an ABORTION qualify as a violation of the "thou shall not kill commandment". And what qualifies you to hurt other people. Also, if you are truly God's messenger as you claim to be, if you are caught in an outright lie does that mean you have committed blasphemy by advocating a personally deceptive agenda while borrowing God's name, or is it rather just a matter of you being lead by a false(g)od, or are the voices in your head back again ?
Beloved

Apopka, FL

#215 Aug 30, 2012
Lay off the meth dude. Your rambling makes no sense whatsoever.

Now, back to my question, did the criminal charge against Jamie Hamilton get dismissed?
To False Prophet

Richmond, KY

#216 Aug 30, 2012
Beloved wrote:
Lay off the meth dude. Your rambling makes no sense whatsoever.
Now, back to my question, did the criminal charge against Jamie Hamilton get dismissed?
Na, you are the initial stone thrower so answer the questions: Is an ABORTION a violation of
the "thou shall not kill commandment" and If you are acting on behalf of God as you say, but then you get caught in a lie while pushing a personally deceptive agenda, then did you commit blashemy, or are you acting under the alligence to a false (g)od, or are you just crazy and following the voices in your head again ? Its probabaly what I thought the ole Florida girl is either a blasphmer, aligned to a false (g)od, or just plain ole crazy.
Actually

Elkhorn City, KY

#217 Aug 30, 2012
If you are so concerned with the criminal charges against Jamie, call the Clerk's office. It is public record.
To False Prophet

Richmond, KY

#218 Aug 30, 2012
Does God lend out his name for malicious personal agendas tained with lies. I dont think so, therefore the ole girl in Florida has slandered not only people on Topix, but also God. She's a Bible Thumpin Blasphmer, with blood on her hands from an ABORTION. It has be totaly awful to think that a mother would grant her child's first and only sound for it to hear - a vacuum cleaner sucking up the body parts.
NHater

Winchester, KY

#219 Aug 30, 2012
And they want to claim other are crazy on here. I think they are doing you a disservice, and honestly believe you ought to be mentioned before any of the other nut jobs, as you have earned it. I know none of these people, but it takes a piece of trash to withhold children from their own mother. The one thing that shouldn't be forgot is one day they will wonder why. You can also be certain that regardless of the circumstances, they will go to her, and will blame those who kept them away.
Beloved

Leesburg, FL

#220 Aug 31, 2012
To False Prophet wrote:
Does God lend out his name for malicious personal agendas tained with lies. I dont think so, therefore the ole girl in Florida has slandered not only people on Topix, but also God. She's a Bible Thumpin Blasphmer, with blood on her hands from an ABORTION. It has be totaly awful to think that a mother would grant her child's first and only sound for it to hear - a vacuum cleaner sucking up the body parts.
Dude, you do know you are one sick, sick puppy?? Now everybody sees it.

So did the charge against Jamie Hamilton for beating his wife get dismissed?? Or was it like that Louisville thing where the prosecutor tried to hold a rape victim in contempt for identifying her rapists? Did the prosecutor dismiss the charges against Jamie Hamilton?
Bluecat

Kodak, TN

#221 Aug 31, 2012
I would like to know also.
ama

Winchester, KY

#222 Aug 31, 2012
Bluecat wrote:
I would like to know also.
who is the pretty hairdresser.TWC.he was supposed to be seeing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women sleeping with married men 3 min smh 3
Cover songs (Jul '11) 4 min MUSICK-NESS 807
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min Wisdom 13,481
A to Z of Song Titles Posted (Dec '13) 8 min MUSICK-NESS 762
State rep and mine inspector indicted on briber... 10 min Amy 22
song title game, anyone? (Oct '08) 14 min MUSICK-NESS 22,741
Russell Fork clinic 14 min toats magoats 4
What is the reason that the BOE elections are s... 6 hr Shameful 49
The R & R Show (Roger Johnson & Ralph Kilgore) 6 hr Shameful 26
FBI Comes To Pike 10 hr lord forkwad 9