not really

Clay City, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2013
money can't buy pride and self respect!
I agree with Phil

Inez, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Can not buy any intelligence either obviously.
Hey I would vote Phil for President.....His is my hero.....go Phil go, I agree with you 100%......weirdo's should get help for their sinful ways or stay in the damn closet, nuff said!
Funny Man

Pikeville, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
You stupid redneck racist pos, you cost your Family Millions.
Way to go Stupod.
They will be more popular than ever now! They have not lost anything they just gained millions.
you will like the lights

Virgie, KY

#6 Dec 21, 2013
Give it to them.Phil. preach it brother !!
Phil For President

Providence, UT

#7 Dec 21, 2013
Tell it like it is Phil.You have the money that old Fox News Is A Joke and all his little limp wristed boyfriends wish they had.
Belikechrist

Betsy Layne, KY

#8 Dec 21, 2013
Did you read the guy's full comments? It was vile and non christ like. There was nothing christian about his racist or anti gay comments. He did not sound like jesus to me. It is sad how christians often champion hate and ignorance.

Of course most of you are nit real christians anyway but you still give us all a bad name.
Good Grief

Pikeville, KY

#9 Dec 21, 2013
Belikechrist wrote:
Did you read the guy's full comments? It was vile and non christ like. There was nothing christian about his racist or anti gay comments. He did not sound like jesus to me. It is sad how christians often champion hate and ignorance.
Of course most of you are nit real christians anyway but you still give us all a bad name.
I did read the entire article. Appeared to me the author hated the family before they had even met them.
No No

Clintwood, VA

#10 Dec 21, 2013
Belikechrist wrote:
False Christians like you give Christians a bad name.

You seem to be the type that does what feels good to you and try to rationalize it with BS and not what the WRITTEN word plainly states in black and white.

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Dec 21, 2013
Oh please!! The idiot stuck his foot in his mouth and couldn't get it out. First, he says that those homosexual offenders, drunks, etc. won't inherit the kingdom of god. Then, turns right around and said that "we never ever judge someone".
Hey, hate me or not..doesn't matter to me. I can't stand all of this judging one another. These followers post support for EVERYTHING that begins with the bible. I'm a believer too, but I won't stand on another human and belittle them to feel worthy of heaven!! If you're gay, I don't care. That's you, not me.
What I really don't understand is they make it a point to say, "I don't support it, but you are my friend". Why even say it?? All you're doing is hurting others by saying it. What's to gain?? Who the h cares if you support it or not?? I don't.
I live my life, you live yours. No one can live it for you!!
Carbide

Pikeville, KY

#12 Dec 21, 2013
Good Grief wrote:
<quoted text>
I did read the entire article. Appeared to me the author hated the family before they had even met them.
This is True. they knew they would be problems by asking this question. If you go looking for Trouble. you will find it. their have been multimillions of People killed for their faith. It's coming fast to America, it will cost Gods people their life again if Gods coming back again. is very long. To loose your life for the Lord here on Earth is to gain it Eternally.
Jesus

Pikeville, KY

#13 Dec 21, 2013
Carbide wrote:
<quoted text>
This is True. they knew they would be problems by asking this question. If you go looking for Trouble. you will find it. their have been multimillions of People killed for their faith. It's coming fast to America, it will cost Gods people their life again if Gods coming back again. is very long. To loose your life for the Lord here on Earth is to gain it Eternally.
What happened to all the American and South American Indians that were killed by Christians for no reason? Murder reaps benefit in heaven? So called witches burned at the stake as well as blacks enslaved beaten raped and murdered by that same Christian people claiming to be saved. Well huh! Funny how you forget the children molested by catholic priests all god saved people. Yeah right!
SailorMoon

Betsy Layne, KY

#14 Dec 21, 2013
I can heal you. I can make this better. I can be your friend, if you let me. I can use the silver moon crystal. I mean why have it if im not meant to use it?

Starlight....honeymoon.....the rapy......KISS!!!
Star fool

Clintwood, VA

#15 Dec 21, 2013
SailorMoon wrote:
I can heal you. I can make this better. I can be your friend, if you let me. I can use the silver moon crystal. I mean why have it if im not meant to use it?
Starlight....honeymoon.....the rapy......KISS!!!
You are the problem girly fool
what

Clintwood, VA

#16 Dec 21, 2013
road_rage wrote:
Oh please!! The idiot stuck his foot in his mouth and couldn't get it out. First, he says that those homosexual offenders, drunks, etc. won't inherit the kingdom of god. Then, turns right around and said that "we never ever judge someone".
Hey, hate me or not..doesn't matter to me. I can't stand all of this judging one another. These followers post support for EVERYTHING that begins with the bible. I'm a believer too, but I won't stand on another human and belittle them to feel worthy of heaven!! If you're gay, I don't care. That's you, not me.
What I really don't understand is they make it a point to say, "I don't support it, but you are my friend". Why even say it?? All you're doing is hurting others by saying it. What's to gain?? Who the h cares if you support it or not?? I don't.
I live my life, you live yours. No one can live it for you!!
Why call him an idiot? He said what he thought when asked. No ands ifs buts about it. The man is a true Christian and spoke the gospel. Gays and feel good liberals don't want to hear it, but he put it in their face when asked.

Guarantee he will be back on that very network larger than ever. Negative haters will have to deal with it...
what

Clintwood, VA

#17 Dec 21, 2013
Did I forget to mention that he makes them a TOZn of money?
well

Pikeville, KY

#18 Dec 21, 2013
i think everyone is missing the real point.it's not what he said.it's not his view.it's the fact that he spoke his opinion.unfortunately we live in a world today where you are allowed to have an opinion but not allowed to voice it publicly without someone taking offense or being afraid that someone else might take offense.i remember a time when a person could openly state their opinion on a subject,right or wrong,and not be drug through the coals for doing such.all in the name of greed because that's what it really boils down to.a loss of revenue for the network.the powers that be don't care a bit if you are personally offended they just care if you are financially offend to the point of not contributing to their bottom line.after all,if they truly cared about your morals then 90% of the trash that's on t.v. wouldn't be there.and if you people wouldn't watch all the trash on t.v. then they would start producing more family oriented programs.
wow

Virgie, KY

#19 Dec 21, 2013
well wrote:
i think everyone is missing the real point.it's not what he said.it's not his view.it's the fact that he spoke his opinion.unfortunately we live in a world today where you are allowed to have an opinion but not allowed to voice it publicly without someone taking offense or being afraid that someone else might take offense.i remember a time when a person could openly state their opinion on a subject,right or wrong,and not be drug through the coals for doing such.all in the name of greed because that's what it really boils down to.a loss of revenue for the network.the powers that be don't care a bit if you are personally offended they just care if you are financially offend to the point of not contributing to their bottom line.after all,if they truly cared about your morals then 90% of the trash that's on t.v. wouldn't be there.and if you people wouldn't watch all the trash on t.v. then they would start producing more family oriented programs.
When people publicly say offensive and disgusting things about someone or a group of people, do we really expect those people to just smile and say, "Well, that's their freedom of speech?" People have been sued and taken to court over someone's "freedom of speech." Yes, people can flap their jaws all they want, but they certainly can't expect their target to just keep quiet and not defend themselves or challenge what someone says about them. Freedom of speech should never be abused. And that means to belittle, humiliate, and embarrass an innocent person who doesn't deserve it.
truth

Pikeville, KY

#20 Dec 21, 2013
I hope these clowns leave tv

“lmao I'm a flamer”

Since: Nov 10

Point Pleasant, WV

#21 Dec 22, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>Why call him an idiot? He said what he thought when asked. No ands ifs buts about it. The man is a true Christian and spoke the gospel. Gays and feel good liberals don't want to hear it, but he put it in their face when asked.

Guarantee he will be back on that very network larger than ever. Negative haters will have to deal with it...
Because only an idiot believes that they are better than someone else. Who's to say who gets to go to heaven? And he's an idiot because he stated that those he mentioned weren't worthy, then turns around while speaking of his past, and states that it's not for us to judge. He was once one of those he damned, yet he can judge them, but they shouldn't have judged him in that state.
People are going too far with their "freedom of speech". What's to gain by being cruel? It's not anyone's business what someone does in their private life. There should be a little less worrying about what someone else is doing, and a little more attention to themselves. No one is perfect.
josh

Georgetown, KY

#25 Dec 22, 2013
Jesus wrote:
<quoted text>What happened to all the American and South American Indians that were killed by Christians for no reason? Murder reaps benefit in heaven? So called witches burned at the stake as well as blacks enslaved beaten raped and murdered by that same Christian people claiming to be saved. Well huh! Funny how you forget the children molested by catholic priests all god saved people. Yeah right!
Don't forget about the centuries of where Christians were beaten and tortured for their beliefs even in countries in the middle east Christians are being killed for their beliefs. I am sick and tired of hearing about Christians mistakes when it doesn't matter what group you belong to their is history that indicates that your party was involved in some form of bloodshed. and by the way if you feel so guilty about early settlers who were practicing same methods as th
e Indians then move back to great Britain otherwise be quiet. sounds like to me someone is watching to much tv and not reading the facts. more importantly god does not condone any acts of violence especially those brought on by Christians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pikeville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pike County Schools 22 min BMW 28
What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... (Jul '14) 32 min Kyboy 23,180
Alpha Mine Shutdown... where do we go from here 1 hr Missing Mitch 55
turn the fing water ON!!!! 1 hr sweaty things 6
Amy News 1 hr Amy 51
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr JimmyJack 134,312
The Truth About Israel 2 hr Save Israel from ... 15
Airport Resignations 2 hr Ethics violations 16
Shawna pmc. 4 hr Rtt 71
Whatsa matter with Tolbey Ratliff in ICU.? 5 hr Upthecreek 13

Flood Warning for Pike County was issued at March 01 at 4:54PM EST

Pikeville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web